Minneapolis

Black
Trans
Queer
We win!

They don't call Minnesota "New Sweden" for nothing.

>The fucking state of Clapistan
56% and falling but no no, lets not fix that, lets vote trannies and fags into office.

You absolute mad men.

Wow what amazing women!
I don't know how that could be racist or transphobic?
Just wish more people would vote for women and other ethnicities other then white men !
White men have ravaged this world
And when is ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!

Gee, it's almost like no one but you retards think that shit is important.

I can't imagine why.

>Haha you have a muslim mayor
>Meanwhile we have trannies, fags and outdated farm equipment as president who we voted for twice.

You yanks have the worst inferiority complex, lol

welcome to phase one of decline.
we start on denial (you're not white/56 percent)

Because it proves that people understand that straight white men have ruled us for to long and have left nothing but blood and pain in there wake!
Stop being so homophobic and get over it you stupid Fash!

Not decline! This is that start of a better world !
Trump was a decline!

>im going to stab myself in the gut so you feel ashamed of making me stab myself in the gut
>democrats

>Democrat shit hole elects people based on feelings/virtue signalling
Whats the over under they an hero in office?

I wonder if the niggers who voted the tranny nigger in realized it was a tranny. From what I've seen niggers hate trannys as much as Sup Forums does

>massive germanic/scandinavian population
>is cucked
am i seeing a pattern here?

Thatd probably be a better result. Predators would institute 2 years of mandatory military service followed 2 further years of training to hunt.

they destroyed that area with somali immigrants and other diversity.

look how progressive we are. so brave.

pol will deny this

Where's Arnold Schwarzenegger when you need him?

The great irony of this is it's virtually guaranteed that whites voted for this. The vitriol and hatred towards gays, let alone trannies, in the black community makes Sup Forums look soft.

According to the interview it was their diversity that boosted their popularity. They have it all since one is MTF and the other is FTM.

Ill be honest, these council members are gonna fuck up with a ton of failed policies and end up getting bullied out by real politicians. The MN DFL needs to fucking die.

The minorities in MN are fucking terrible. They are only here to suck off the system nothing more.

>Ill be honest, these council members are gonna fuck up with a ton of failed policies and end up getting bullied out by real politicians. The MN DFL needs to fucking die.
pic related
>The minorities in MN are fucking terrible. They are only here to suck off the system nothing more.
We need to end all gibs to force them out especially the cold weather protection ones