jesus christ, those are some fucked anatomy

My God.

I-Is he actually doing it?

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Did he just do it, the absolute madman?

musashi just playing possum again
memetobe gonna get the deathblow next chapter

This fucking Madmetobe

That is the massivest asspull I've seen.

What went so right?

Memes, user, memes.

Holy fuck, will he be able to make it? Literal meme magic

>25 years of off-screen training

pfffff

A pity he dies after this unless he gets resurrected too.

This is the first time since Speck vs Hanayama that I said out-loud "no fucking way" while reading Baki. That is an unbelievably great spread. Itagaki has made this fight worth it, I think, just off of this chapter alone.

Pulling an invincible?

>Musashi looks unconscious
>Musashi let go of the katana
You guys do know what's going to happen next right?

He's probably going to realize he can cut better with his bare hands than with a sword or something

musashi will use his fists and memery now

he gon die

Did you forget?

Yep. He'll perfect the technique that he was going to try out on Ogre if Motobe didn't interrupt.

>Motobe interrupts his fight with Ogre and gets hit with the technique
>Musashi perfects the technique using Motobe on their real fight

How the fuck did Motobe tackle him with his ankles broken?

the hell
are those the S-Jump or whatever scans?
I think pic related is the UMAD one - these look prettier by far, and are more accurate. The bottom-left line in yours is wrong.

ludicrously hyperactive adrenaline/endorphins boost, presumably

What the fucking fuck ancient martial arts memes to the extreme

No fucking way it ends like this

Seriously, this whole thing with Motobe and Musashi feels like Itagaki being annoyed by the fact he never managed to deliver on this introduction.

Thinking back on it, it feels like Itagaki didn't even really know what to do with Motobe. His original shtick was done better by more or less everyone else and his personality was more or less nothing. Maybe Musashi just gave him some ideas as to what exactly Motobe should actually be.

It's blatant as hell that everything with Motobe now is a complete asspull, but at least it's made him more of an actual, intresting character. I'm just sad Motobe wasn't this Motobe from the beginning.

YAMERO

> there are ppl reading Baki
omg

The problem with this(and don't get me wrong I'm glad he won) is that it seems random. How does he go from having most of his limbs broken to being able to tackle Musashi's, who previously displayed godlike reflexes?

I didnt like it too at the start but it is worse than drugs.

Guys, I don't know who calls it out on this page, but the audible bubble here says "SHOUBU ARI!!!" (in the not-Japanese language equivalent); and Motobe's thought bubble says "I've finally reached your height."

He was this Motobe since the second series, technically. It wasn't significantly expounded upon, but it did happen. Been using the exact same tricks, even.

The biggest asspull AND the lowest quality bait.
What a day.

I mean it's not bad, I read baki manga myself now. Also, rewatched both anime seasons some time ago. Not so many old school martial arts anime fans these days, especially here

HOLY SHIT THE MADMAN DID IT
I FUCKING LOVE YOU MEMETOBE
Now waiting for Musashi to wake up and finish him.

>Memetobe choked Musashi like a bitch in my lifetime

what a time to be alive

RNC is the strongest

We have weekly threads for the gook scans, previous one actually hit bump limit.

This truly is the year of mememagic.

>This chapter
I was 100% convinced Motobe was going to allahu ackbar Musashi, not choke him out with 3 useless limbs and a huge ass gash in his torso.
I apologize for doubting you Memetobe.
I still think he's going to die though.

10/10

>I still think he's going to die though.
from old age

Have we learned nothing from Speck and Kaku?

Are you implying that Motobe is 500 years old?

If Suedo surviving being dropped from a moving rollercoaster with Dorian using him as cushion, I thing Motobe is gonna be fine. His shoulder gash isn't worse than the one Yujiro gave to Amanai.

This isn't even that much of an asspull, to put things in perspective Musashi himself said he had a hard time against Retsu even if it looked like a curbstomp from the outside and armed and equipped Memetobe being stronger than Retsu isn't that much of a stretch. The madman can win against Musashi using tricks and Baki can beat him playing "fair".

Will they kill him, though?

Yuu Amanai is dead, as far as I know. If you look at the wound, it's probably destroyed his heart. Regardless, this page says:

>Burn this image of Amanai here into your mind.
>Think carefully [about what you're doing]!

After this, Amanai is never seen or heard from again. So I consider that to be strong enough evidence that he's dead.

Motobe, on the other hand, is the god of all memes. He *cannot* die; it's not within the realm of plausibility.

kek

now cut off his head

Why would they kill Musashi? He quite literally did nothing wrong, he's a fighter like everyone else in this manga. He likes slicing people like everyone else like beating people to a bloody pulp, see Doppo for example. The only bad thing going for him, at least for this manga standards, is that he likes fame and being reknown, as Ogre said that he lack purity. But this doesn't mean he deserves death.

Didn't we see bandaged Amanai on the plane together with the other losers? Or am I remembering wrong?

They'd better. He's too much of a threat to the other fighters. The only way to even it out would be to hyper-buff all of the not-Hanmas (Doppo, Shibukawa, Katsumi) to world-ender tier. But that wouldn't really work with the way that martial arts are treated in the series. Yuujiro is Yuujiro and Baki is Baki because they don't use specific systems. If people like Doppo got escalated up to that point from specific use of karate or whatever, it wouldn't mesh well with the fighting history up to this point. The only specialized 'martial artist' to be totally squared against Yuujiro is Kaku, and that's only because of what his specialization is.

I thought he reappeared doing his bodyguard job for some president, but I must be remembering wrong. I don't recall the events between Pickle and Baki vs Yujiro too clearly.

Because I don't know what they would do with him if he survives this arc. And Motobe wants to kill him.

musashi = yujiro
motobe > musashi
???
motobe > yujiro

Motobe is the king.

I don't know what plane you're talking about, but he's not in the lineup of participants who congratulate Baki at the end, and everyone else is there.

>musashi = yujiro
We don't know that, Memetobe protected us from finding it out. My money would be on Yujiro, though.

>He is later seen on a plane covered in casts and bandages with Ian Mcgregor, Artemis Raegan and Richard Filth.
The wiki says this but I'm not sure if it's trustworthy like you.

It's in the anime... then again, Biscuit shows up in Vietnam in the anime, so I'm skeptical

That's probably from the anime, where Yujiro's hand doesn't actually cut him but just breaks his bones. So it wouldn't make sense for him to die from that.

Actually I think he shows up in South America or something, but still...

It wasn't Vietnam, it's a filler flashback story were Yujiro is fighting guerrillas in South America after Vietnam.

I see, I didn't watch the anime.

can Motobe really fall for it twice in one fight?

Can Motobe still move that arm with the shoulder gash? Because that's his unbroken hand, otherwise he has no means to finish him.

Yep, appears to be anime-original. I just checked it - it's in the last five minutes of episode 47. All of the "where are they now" bits in the anime at that point are original. One of them even has Shibukawa telling his students that he didn't stay to watch the last fight, yet he's right there in the manga.

So the match is 100% over right? I can't believe Memetobe delivered.

>100% over right
ha

So is this user wrong?

Pure fucking Meme magic.

A second Musashi made by the French guy Tokugawa hired is going to walk out and go hands on Memetobe.

Baki hasn't gotten his licks in yet

It doesn't seem like he can. Otherwise, he would have just used his good arm to do the exact same thing, right? Throughout this entire chapter, it's just dangling grossly. Maybe that's yet another level of baiting. This fight is just too good.

>Tokugawa makes an army of Musashi to take over the Earth

OPT bait af

>french guy
wot

he speaks English; he's either a Brexit or an Americlap

>Brexit
What the fuck? What kind of retard calls a britbong a "Brexit?"

Part of me wants the series to go ever further off the rails and just have all major countries resurrecting their best fighters