Why the fuck is he on at halftime?

What the fuck, NBC? Chatting with Matt Lauer and talking running in 2020. Fuck NBC and their liberal shills.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g
youtube.com/watch?v=CxD4F3MQRDI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I saw that. Sitting in a restaurant/bar eating a hamburger during halftime. Regular old Joe.

He'll get exposed as a kiddie diddler before 2020. It's already over for him.

>regular old pedophile joe

why are you even watching NBC to being with?
>halftime
why are you still patronizing a league that hates you?

checkmate

>saw it
>turned it off
these fukers will not go away; what's it going to take?

>digits
pottery

(((NBC)))

Violence

Won't matter no one cares about that look at Roy Moore

Yes! Democrats! Uncle Joe is the one who can save you!
Put him front and center for 2020. I dare you.

Hmmmm

Praise Kek and pass the ammunition. We be gutting the pedos.

>Still watching the Jew screen

Wake up OP, the (((media))) will never be impartial or fair in anyway. They are our absolute enemy, shit like this needs to stop shocking us.

Magic

No shit... you could take him out of race with a cellphone and $5 underage hooker

Biden is obviously going to run in 2020. He is the only one who can come in reach of retaking the white working class from Trump (outside of maybe Mark Cuban if he runs). Kamala Harris will be his VP so they have the double whammy ticket.

Biden is out there promoting himself as ole' Middle Class Joe. He's the biggest 2020 threat. Not Warren, Zuckerberg, Harris or anyone else.

Man, I can’t stand Marc Cuban

I had the TV muted. What did they say? Was there any attribution of sponsorship? And why are they carting off a ref?

who else stands a chance, realistically?

suprised there werent a 12 y o sitting wit him
friggin perv

The democrats have been so fucking desperate for leadership in the past decade that they continue to resort to regurgitated, out of touch with reality, lifetime political parasites.

They clearly haven't learned shit from Hillary, and will continue to lose. It's unlikely, but if they nominate ol' Joey to lead them into the 2020 election, it will have no different result than the 2016 election. It would be like signing their own deather warrant. The dems are fucked and they know it, that's why they keep emphasizing shit like their miniscule win in Virginia, it's the only win they've had in a LONG time. I project they will continue to lose well into the future.

He has similar appeal to Trump, being an outspoken down-to-earth billionaire. Cuban has a good backstory (self-made billionaire from working class) and can debate policy. He would be tough competition.

Obama really fucked them over. He marketed himself as the guy who would unite the factions of the Democratic Party. Remember in 2008 he actually seemed pretty good (almost Trump-like working class appeal)

youtube.com/watch?v=H6f4tZFZ_-g

Then he became a neoliberal who was so obsessed with his image and identity politics that he drove the party off a ditch in an attempt to save his own legacy.

Now the DNC and Dem Party is in shatters

>Why the fuck is he on at halftime?

Were there kids around?

digits confirming

Cuban is a fucking retard when it comes to policy AND a Jew.

The biggest problem with Obama was all of the bullshit lies he made through his speeches and convinced his way into white house, plus he rode the diversity gravy train (first black pres). He personally betrayed the people who voted for him and sealed his legacy as a pussy SJW that got nothing done that was for the benefit of the everyday person. He just made shit worse and acted like he didn't. That was the start of it all. He got voted in because people wanted something different from the shit before him. The voters got what they asked for, but it was a change for the worse. Now we are in full blown damage control because the ship is sinking. Trump's election is a direct result of that.

>Cuban is a fucking retard when it comes to policy

No he isn't. He can actually speak coherently and can actually discuss policy (whether we agree on it or not). For example:

youtube.com/watch?v=CxD4F3MQRDI

I love Trump, but Trump speaks in hyperbole and generalization. Cuban would be tough in a debate.

>AND a Jew

That means he can be competitive in the Democratic Party.

Biden and Cuban are probably the top competition for 2020.

>What the fuck, NBC? Chatting with Matt Lauer and talking running in 2020. Fuck NBC and their liberal shills.

Yeah for real, he's been watching Donna shilling for Biden, so its almost certain now with a book "My boy Bow" hes running against Trump...

>Trump's election is a direct result of that

This. The direct line from Obama to Trump with the message of change through an outsider was brewing, but unlike Obama, I think Trump will be much more effective. He needs legislative wins though.

Trump is already 1000x better than Obama. The difference is clear as fuck for normal people. But he is no angel, he can do better and NEEDS to do better. Overall it's a good start to fixing the shit that really needs to be fixed. We, as a nation, have been in a dark realm for quite a while, literally thanks to dark skinned politics. I believe shit will change for the better soon, as we are just beginning our upswing. We'll see, but I am quietly optimistic.

I used to work in that bar as well. I near shit myself when I saw it. Owner is a fucking disgusting bastard

In the owner's defense, all of Manhattan is a fucking disgusting bastard. I wouldn't give two shits if that entire city burned to the ground.

Of the dems who might possibly run right now, Biden definitely has the best chance of winning, no doubt.

However, he gives off creepy kiddy diddler vibes, so that's something we can use against him. However, he will appeal to people who see him as a good ol' boy who will help unionmembers.

We have to conflate him with SJW'ism any way we can

>Double two's with a 2 scoops pointer

impressive