I really wanted to like this movie. Sadly the racial aspect running throughout left a bad taste in my mouth...

I really wanted to like this movie. Sadly the racial aspect running throughout left a bad taste in my mouth. I dunno why they shoehorn this shit into films. This could have been a decent movie if the racial and political element wasn't so forced and contrived. In the end I walked away from it feeling patronised rather than entertained.

I have this queued up on Netflix for tonight, what's the problem with it?

Are you surprised though, it's Tarantino. The guy has an enormous complex about race

Mr Robot pisses me off with the "Le Racist Orange Man" shit. It's so completely unnecessary with regards to the plot too, it's hamfistedly crowbarred in for no good reason

If they had just taken out the one rape scene, it would have been pretty good.

Absolutely nothing. Instant classic just like the rest. I really hope he is not complicit or involved in the unfolding pedowood happenings, but my gut says that he is.

>the nigger in the stables? has a letter from the president of the united states?

cuckoldino always coming with the top bantz

good movie. your just a fag.

>left a bad taste in my mouth
like a big black dingus?

Yeah that is stupid. But the retard in the last episode had a "Bernie forever" sticker on his computer and the violent protesters looked exactly like antifa. I thought that was pretty out of character for the show but im not complaining

You have to go back

This
Why are you still watching Quentin let's kill nazis and based mandingo unchained (((Tarantino)))?

>movie about transporting a bounty to a town
>gets stuck in bizzard, bunch of randoms camp out in a tavern
>everyone dies, Morgan talks about 'muh dick'
1/10 because it's so horribly-written it's worth watching to see the spectacle.

>shitty cuck director that does 'pastiches' (ripoffs) of much genre better films with 'edgy' cuck twist on them.
>movie is shit

you were surprised why?

i loved this movie

it redeemed Tarantino for me

it's taut, clever, and worth the length, despite the haters

Django Unchained, by contrast, is puerile racebaiting dreck

At first the black dick part was funny but I remember it kinda went on and on for too long and started to just feel awkward

Yeah I was kinda rooting for di caprios character that movie

Honestly it's not a bad movie, could have used more action.

And if you were paying attention that whole scene with the rape of that dude's son was bait.

Genuinely, not a bad movie, but also nothing to write home about either

If you are interested in watching it, give it a gander, amd dont let salty critics on Sup Forums dissuade you because they don't like bad ass black characters.

My only complaint is that it could have done with a lot more violence considering it's a tarantino film, and the plot is very meh.

Don't get me wrong, I thought it was okay. It kept me watching for the substantial runtime and I didn't consider switching it off once. I cared about the characters to an extent and was interested to see what would happen to them.
Particularly Tim Roth's portrayal of the posh, slightly camp British hangman, which later transforms into a common-as-muck cockney thug when the facade is off, had me laughing to myself. Ridiculously excessive use of the word "nigger" and the general "evil whitey" vein running through it ruined it a bit though. Also the rape scene was entirely unnecessary.

rape scene?

Why are y'all complaining? An ex-Confederate soldier and a black Union cavalry Captain (who is literally an unforgivable liar and murderer) become friends by the end of the movie. If anything, y'all should be loving this film.

if i remember correctly black guy forces a white guy to blow him

ultimately, tho, yes: THIS

I mean, it's Quentin Fucking Tarantino

I knew it would be cucked/pozzed but at least it wasn't flagrantly distracting, like Django Unchained or Inglörious Bästards

It had endlessly enjoyable dialogue and the right amount of a violent climax after all that mounting tension

In the snow, Major Nigger orally rapes the General's son.

Kurt Russell enters cabin full of people who into their ruse to kill Kurt Russell, but do not instantly kill Kurt Russell and thus all die because of that, the movie.

Bone Tomahawk was better.

he was just lying about it though like he lied about the Lincoln letter

Bone Tomahawk was savage as fuck. Those Indians were scarier than any monster from a horror movie. A+ flick

well, I just think that was just a revenge tale well told

sort of like the Zed/Gimp episode in Pulp Fiction

yes, Tarantino is a liberal faggot, but at least sometimes the subject matter curtails his worst instincts, as in The Hateful 8