What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Herms98/status/792795121997615104
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Holy shit is this real or did someone recoloured buu to puh?

They pressured Toriyama to force him to keep on going after the Cell arc.

Dbfags have probably the lowest standards of any fanbase. They could swallow everything from bad animation up to poorly written plot.
Just watched the newest episode and they could have actually beaten the villain but because of plot reasons they forgot something.
Its just fanservice at this point but holy shit its bad.

Modern anime industry

What went right?

Cant wait until the canonical hentai drops

Is Goku fighting Winnie the Pooh?

Just like the one where she fucks Beerus and Vegeta attains SSB while he's cucked

God that comic made me remember you guys so much and I laughed much more because of it

SSB is literally the power of cuck

universe 6 is wrong

They gave the budget to Sailor Moon season iii

Nappa: No.
Vegeta: don't be rude.

she wants a green D

>all I can think about is getting cucked
Nice mental health user

What are you talking about? This anime is amazing

Ok, throughout the series, what did Bulma NOT try to fuck?

Wait, what?

> This anime is amazing

Enjoy this arc after future trunks arc it gonna be shit.

Cell.
She would have done it with Freeza if they needed to distract him until goku and vegeta arrived by Whis's supersonic transportation

She also have done it with Super Buu if he asked for it, so that leaves Cell to be the only one she would not have wanted to fuck

Does Cell even have genitals?

He's a...

Bug android mutant?

>Inferior retelling of the two latest movies (I don't think the problem is that they rehashed the movies, since it catches the viewers who didn't watch them up to speed and furthers their canonicity. The problem is they were rushed and delivered very poorly)
>Terrible animation and choreography
>Boring, dull music. Even GT had a good soundtrack with really good EDs
>Pilaf Toddler Gang are annoying and add no true value to the show
>Nothing ever feels like a threat anymore
>Horrible pacing
>The new Trunks arc is hardly original and is badly written. Zamasu had potential, but ultimately got ruined. Black Goku and SS "Rosé" is just laziness. Their fusion was even dumber
>Forcing the Future Trunks and Future Mai ship, which is literally the stupidest, fanfic shit ever. Worst is when you dare criticize it, the stupid shipperfags will call you a "PanxTrunks fag"

The only few things Super did right was Vados (although she hardly seems to have a personality), Hit and seeing Gohanfags get BTFO.

why does Bulma always try to seduce gay people?

can you even speak english?

He enjoys dragon ball. What do you think?

It's funny what lengths they will go to defending it. I'm ashamed to enjoy DB/DBZ because of them.

She likes the challenge to bring them back to pussy.

>The only few things Super did right was Hit

When will you faggots learn to invalidate your posts at the start so I don't have to read the rest?

This is actually worse than Vegeta getting BTFO. His wife nearly cheated on him.

> zamasu
> gay
Chose one user we both now he filled her up with some godly semen.
Bra is zamasu daughter.

Only a spic likes dragonball.

>wife nearly cheated on him.
but she did so that trunka had enough time to learn the mafuba.
Bulma get buttfucked by zamasu is canon.

> Zamasu even considering touching a filthy ningen

Why are you commenting on an anime you don't even understand? No they could not beat the villain. Immortal Zamasu is not the villain.

Dragonball has been dead for a while but the problem like in hollywood is that the anime industry has to reboot old series to get money fast. The entire entertainment industry is dying because most of the things have been done and seem stale so the only option is to bring back winning formulas with a guaranteed fanbase.
This current generation aint anime ham like the one 10-20 years ago. We might think anime is big but its just because the people of the 90s are adult and thats where anime was at its peak. Give it 10 more years and its done for.

Not him but dont be stupid. You cant deny the fact that zamasu didnt got sealed was because of bullshit reasons.
Also this whole black arc could have been done if goku went all out against black in their first encounter.

Goku is a better lover than Vegeta.

And he fucks while being SSJ.

He is so good, Zamasu turned instantly gay with a dream of having his body so he can touche him whenever he wants.

He popped kids out of his "tail", didn't he

So cell is a woman?
And his tail is a vagina?

>after the Piccolo jr. Arc

Fixed

>Goku is a better lover than Vegeta.

Wut

>Doesn't understand the concept of sexual attraction due to brain damage
>Is almost never home, spends 99% of his time training somewhere on another planet/dimension or better yet - dead.
>Hasn't kissed his wife even once in the 30 or 40 years that they've been married

it's still a mystery how he even managed to reproduce. Chichi probably had to either use him like a dildo or give him step-by-step instructions so he doesn't get confused.

I'm really not sure what part of Goku makes him a good lover

I stopped watching dragon ball z 5 years ago, finished after buu, wtf is this green guy? why bulma is doing this, where is vegita?

twitter.com/Herms98/status/792795121997615104

You missed this too.

Remember that in the next arc Kaioshin will revive his old Kaioshin comrades except for the south and dai, name Majin Buu honorary Kaioshin, and west Kaioshin will get in an affair with Goku and get impregnated.

We will get 20 chapters of SOL about Goku facing divorce, living on Kaioshin kai with his new spouse and half god/ningen son, and fighting for the custody of Goten.

I guess this has been summed up.

Zamasu is gay, how can bulma think she can ever seduce him?

I mean what do you think Zamasu and Black did all alone in their cabin besides chill and drink wine.

So why couldn't Vegeta in that timeline beat Black? Or did he just fuck off to the future before fighting him?

This sums up dbsuper perfectly.
100% accurate.

Yeah, only literal manchildren who in reality now nothing about franchise rage about it

stop giving Team Fourstar ideas

Well technically he fucked himself so it's not gay

Not starting at the Future Trunks/Black arc to begin with

>skipping kaioken

did they ever say who is black? his true identity?

Zamasu switched his mind to Goku's body

Then he proceeded to do this Black is actually using the current's Goku's body but Beerus stopped the cycle according to one user.

Botamo was wasted.