Honest question to Europoors

Why do you often act like Americans care what you think of them? You know that's not true. Is it a way to make yourselves feel some semblance of pride or something? Saving face?

I see this a lot. Some Euroqueer acting like I'm supposed to care that he thinks I'm not white. It's like if a bug could talk and started giving me his opinion. If I can't locate some country like Portugese on a map, why would I care what a person from there thinks.

This doesn't include Poland though; they are based.

Fact. I literally only care about Poland and Japan. Russia seems alright and so does Aussy. Beyond that, every other country is a leech on America that I want removed.

i understand you guys have many freedoms but why can't americans cross a street.

i like yous from my superiors

I like Poland and Japan too. Poland are saviors of the white race. I have a special bond with Nippon though. I can feel this so deeply. That's why I have spent so much time there climbing Mt Fuji and watching anime. I'm not a weeb or a race traitor; I simply cannot deny that Nippon was made for me, and I for it.

Fuck Europe though. They are scum. They are dogshit. They are cheeto dust.

I care about the UK unfucking itself(lol never), Poland, Czech Repub, Austria, Hungary, Denmark, Colgate, and Finlan. I think I have a good list.

It honestly depresses me, as a student of European history, that the vast majority of the continent is entirely irrelevant to geopolitics in the Current Year.

If the 56% meme gives them some solace about Burger supremacy, I'm all for it.

T.concernedBurger

We should care about Australia though, literally no one in the US thinks they're our enemy

Fuck off d&c fag

The Emu birdiphate has deep pockets.

>posting at lowest European hours
>they're all asleep
KWESHTUN YUROPOORS....

>ha ha you appear to be made of more than 1 nationality

The spammuing of le 56% face is the eurocucks are projecting. Europe is BLACKED and its over for them. Feel no sympathy for them they voted for this repeatedly. Europe isn't any more white then US now. So these turbo cucks can fuck themselves. May KEK curse them for their blasphemy forcing a shitty divide and conquer meme to alleviate their buyers remorse.

Ameranons.
we know the best Europe had to offer came to the US long ago>
And the old school European genes are ours , These new Eurotrash are a lost cause honestly.>
I've met 25-30 Germans traveling in the states recently, all had brown eyes and actually looked sorta mutt.
only one beautiful girl named dani fit the bill.
Poland may seam based, but they still promote the entire Soviet Propaganda of the original holocaust story, and reap on the benefits financially.

>american spamming forced memes about his own country
Let me guess: Nigger? Spic?

american untermench are no match for continental europeans

the numbers tell a different story, bud

>le typical trump supporter

Alright we need to get to the bottom of this, internet banter is fine but the sheer quantity that these images are dumped means it has to be an attempt to break up or derail threads.

Like Europe even has a military. Disgusting

germany will rule the waves and america will be its vassal

HEIL MERKEL!

You're just an easy target since there's so many of you. Don't you remember what happened to India?

Nope, actually white, hence why these 56% meme faces don't insult me.

If you filter meme flags then it's honestly barely anyone posting mongrel memes.

it’s pure jealousy. like who gives a shit about these euroshits? they’re little more than roaches in my worldview, i barely even consider their existence. no wonder they’re falling to islamic terro—i mean refugees

Europeenz are just mad because they all talk so retarded they have to spend every day learning 5 languages or else no one would know what the fuck anyone is talking about.
A conversation between a German and a Frenchman is an assault on the ears.

Korea and Japan are based, and maybe China sort of. The rest of Asian is
a tossup. Europe is on the skids. Africa is a
black hole. Latin America, quien sabe?
Australia ought to be based, but their govt
sucks the large one.

But England is the real home of real football. So that sets it apart. (COYL!)

Czech Republic and the Uk is posting the most of them

>Implying Europoors arent on meth and Sup Forums at all hours