/comfy/ Sunday. Let's speculate and talk about what could happen this week

CNN gets permabanned

Oh god I hope. What I really hope for though is for Mueller to unseal those indictments.

Not sure if this week, but I think Trump is preparing a generous business deal with North Korea for exporting its natural resources in exchange for denuclearising.

I am making the decision to get off heroin for 1-2 months to get my shit together.. after that il probs get back on for a for weeks.

You've got to be kidding. After 200+ Calm Before The Storm threads, you haven't had enough yet?

And then, Trump nearly gets whiplash going from believing that Russia didn't hijack the election (or hack the DNC or whatever the hell) and unites with the intelligence community. Again.

People. There is no Great Pumpkin and there is no Santa Claus. If y'all keep this up, you're going to pass the democrats in the Delusions Derby.
Snap out of it!

What the fuck are you tlaking about. I don't go in those LARP threads. This is for real speculation and discussion. Fuck off.

Don't post that.

why

Mr. Schneider is a good man and did not do anything illegal or controversial in nature. Please cease posting these slanderous images.

You mean Dan "old enough to read, old enough to breed" Schneider?
Or was it Dan "the big dick at Nick" Schneider?
Maybe Dan "the man with a plan in a van" Schneider?
Oh wait, is it Dan "foot tickler, hymen divider, cunny destroyer" Schneider?
No, it's actually Dan "I like my child actress with my dick in her" Schneider. My bad

Don't call me that.

Dan "Jamie Lynn Speared" Schneider
Dan "li'l shawty's first pool party" Schneider
Dan "old enough to pee alone?" Schneider
Dan "that's not all I produce" Schneider
Dan "The Hymen Divider" Schneider.
Dan "The middle school insider" Schneider
Dan "Pull the rope tighter, she's a fighter" Schneider
Dan "dump her body and hide her" Schneider
Dan "if youre on nick, youve taken dick" Schneider
Dan "lube her up and defile her" Schneider

lol Knock yourself out.

Danny Boy. Can you tell me how long this has been in the works?

I'm not Dan, I'm a fan.

A fan of Dan with a plan to help your man when he's in a jam? Damn, I guess you're a Stan.

Yeah, my name is Stan Dneider, asshole.

No, but for real. Why are you guys all pedos?

We're not, its all conspiracy bullshit, except for those fruits, George "The rapist gay" Takei and Kevin "Going gay to get away" Spacey.

Stop. Just tell me what the fuck it is with kikes and fucking children.

Why don't you swing by Epstein's island and find out.

Oh, so we can do some ritual kaballah magic whilst being filmed for blackmail? No thanks. You do realize you've inverted the true meanings of the kaballah and everything it entails right?

I have no clue what you are talking about bud. I guess if we're talking Jews here, the kaballah was created by a blast of wind from Howard Stern's asshole.

You know. The Black and White tiles representing duality. Or the black cube representing our material world. OH SHIT....now that I mention it, DIDNT HARVEY WEINSTEIN HIRE BLACK CUBE MOSSAD AGENTS? Oh yeah he did. Didn't epstein have a relationship with Ghisalene Maxwell whose father was Mossad? YES.

I know it's for masonic rituals and sacrifice and blackmail. kys.

Have a nice day.