youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrWU77ugqg
youtu.be/t8XAUVLevpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w
youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sage
Fuck this faggot

Just saw his new shill advertisement on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko

>nu male
>ourguy
Can't have both user

Has he ever proven he owns any of those cars, or does he just pose in front of them?

I think they are rental cars. lol.

This dude is a scam artist.

It's his bosses. He just waxes them

they are leases, but he’s still filthy rich.
he does an interesting interview on that "king of the kykes" H3H3 podcast

m.youtube.com/watch?v=xdrWU77ugqg

>tfw you'll never be successful because can't read a book a day

I tried giving this guy a chance but he sucks and he's a fraud.

protip: most rich people aren't going to shilling on youtube in leased homes

>Ferraris
>not Caterhams
You can tell this faggot isn't a car guy.

E celeb penis

How is he a fraud? I know he is, but I want to hear your answer as to why he is.

Tai Lopez is a faggot

Tony toutouni is way cooler

youtu.be/t8XAUVLevpQ

Is this Stephen Paddock in Mandalay Bay?

No it's Tony Toutouni you dumbfuck

I thought something along those lines. I've generally found the wealthier a person is, the less likely they are to be a total showoff. I mean, how often have we ever seen Donald Trump tool around New York City in a Lamborghini or eating anything other than well-done burgers?

Very good advice, he just got one more fan.

Yup, This takes it even further fucking house is a rental

youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w

no it's new money. tai was born into money so he's more likely to 'flex'.

a rich user explained this saying rich people that are born into rich generational families don't show off because they see it as 'classless' and money is not the item of their obsession.

now on the other hand you have someone who probably never had much money and suddenly they're a millionaire they're the ones that are likely to just go haywire showing off money, it becomes the item of their obsession and rules them. these people are likely to go broke easier too - think sports stars, rappers, tai, etc.

>tai lopez has been leasing his mansion for several years
>he's been leasing his house in beverly hills for several years
>he's been leasing several different sports cars for several years
>his brand new rolls royce is leased
>his stripclubs are leased
>his farm in new york is leased
>his bookshelves are leased

Maybe that's the secret to being rich. Never buy anything in whole.

>getting a lambo

Pleb-tier meme car

His claim to read a book a day is absolute horse shit. There's a video where he shares his super secret reading skills with all us plebs. Basically, he reads the introduction, looks through the section headings, pokes at a few passages that for a few minutes and then he's done. He even says "I want you to get over the myth that you have to read books cover to cover." But then he does this shit and goes around talking about how many books he "reads."

Here it is if you're curious: youtube.com/watch?v=24KnwTepKdU

As an attorney I can promise you that bankruptcy is like chopping off your own dick. Not worth it. Creditors are worse than the mafia.

I saw his interview with that h3h3 guy. 100% pathological liar with delusions of grandeur. At least one lie a minute and of course h3h3 wouldn't question him the least on any of it because they're friends now.

I can't remember all of it but consider these
>I make $100k a day
>spent $600 million on ads
>hang out with Bill and Hillary Clinton and "talk about books." "Those people, they like books, so they call me and uh, talk about uh, books, you know?" "So I met them and they were showing me like books and stuff and wanted to know what books I had with me."