I now have EVIDENCE/PROOF that the 56% face meme is CIA

What if I told you that the reason there are literally hundreds of this meme spammed in specific threads under various meme flags is because the CIA is celebrating their first successful meme attempt?

You better believe they aren't letting up and will milk it for all it's worth.

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/corna/me_cleaner
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
blog.ptsecurity.com/2017/08/disabling-intel-me.html
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, no shit. I don't know if its CIA or not, but anyone who can't tell that the extreme flux in the 56% meme is some kind of coordinated effort, is probably not intelligent enough to be here right now

extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. where's the sauce

Of course its being coordinated (not sure if by CIA or someone else). An absurdly high % of the posts are from meme flags

those CIAses...

an accurate depiction of the CIA when they attempt to meme

Pic related is us

But it's only a meme for this board, not really a victory now is it? Honestly if they're that desperate, then we've already won.

For real the holocaust never happened
No evidence

no it's fucking Sup Forums making fun of us for being obsessed with "whiteness". the people that make "are x white" threads are shills--JIDF probably.

>I HAVE PROOF
But you won't post it because you're a lying faggot

I believe this is true without a doubt For a bout a couple weeks I keep seeing those shitty memes. They always seem to coordinate with happenings as well.

Yeah its definitely coordinated. Just hide the threads. Thats what I do. I wish more people do that. Sometimes I have to hide the whole first page. So many fucking slide threads.

This is fucking sad. You really can't take a joke can you? You know, this meme probably would've died off if you weren't so thin-skinned.
The reason why le 56% is so popular is because it's fucking funny. And you know why it's funny? Because le 56% face personifies the typical self-entitled, low iq seppo prick that every non-American has met on this board at one time or another. And gonna continue being posted because the average American can't fathom the idea that other people see them as a joke.

I thought you said you had 100% proof? Turns out you’re just an idiot

notice the meme flag

Yes, but there has been a lot of actually important things going on here with IRL implications (see, e.g., IOTBW), and these kinds of threads have been slid due to this meme.

It was JIDF. Just like the comped memes. Just like the CBTS threads. Just like the Bannon shills. Just like the Lauren Southern assassinators. Just like the Richard Spencer shills.

ITS ALL JEWS

>not intelligent enough to be here
>intelligent
>here

come on now, do you even know where you are, user?

the %56 face thing has literally no effect on white people.
its leftist garbage

I think the thing that annoys a lot of other burgers on here is that its being spammed by countries that have the same exact future awaiting them.

it used to be shilled by (((someone))) but retards kept taking the bait and now it's a meme

>Can't even own a butter knife
>Thinks his opinion is worth anything

Topkek

>self-entitled
>be american
>run the world
>be european
>suck on america's teat
>call american self entitled
Self entitled isn't even a term. Austria is barely a country anyway. KYS

It's literally just a meme made by Yuros to mock Americans who call their 90% white countries cucked and blacked despite America itself being 56% white. The only reason it's taken off so much is because of how ridiculously triggered Americans get by it making it top-tier bait regardless of circumstances. And by showing how triggered you are by making this thread you're just encouraging people to post it more.
Fucking brainlet fatlords.

It was a meme on Sup Forums for a long time before it took off here. Like tons of Sup Forums memes of old.
CIA my nuts. More like some autistic NEETs from Sup Forums.

I dont see why they think the le 56% meme would do anything but increase the urgency of our movement

10/10 nice bait
how about some proof now ?

Germany: Non white in one generation. That ninety percent figure relates to the next 5 months, kike.

Also sorry but attacking American is d/c. Plain and simple. Any attack on us is an attack on this site and its principles. Tired of foreign influences creating memes like the CIA

Wewlad come on Americans can't take a joke? You call us leafs all the time but when other countries post mongrel memes you whine like bitch.

This
Sup Forums is so easy to make fun of because retards do exactly like OP. This meme is pretty standard anti-burger Sup Forums shit akin to amerishart. The rest are /leftypol/ stoking the flames. How can you people imagine some Joe sitting at his desk doing this all day? How delusional can you be? Just sage and ignore, dumbos.

The 56% face has to be by the same people who thought "cumskin" was clever.

>only a meme for this board
t. retard Sup Forumslack
it's on bant, int, and even kc

No.

Rural and suburban retards is their first successful meme. This is just their first unironic success.

Only the non-whites are butthurt by it.
OP is non-white.

D and C crew arriving early I see. Attacks on Americans are not the same as making fun of other countries. If you can't see this you're retarded and shit in your pants. Fuck off.

>Any criticism of America is an attack on Sup Forums and Hiroshima's principles

Just wat? Is this sublime bait?

>old meme gains resurgence for non-mutts to have something against burgers
>mutts can't take bantz and cry
Amazing.

4/10 you got two replies out of me

"what if I can prove"

Doesn't.

It's pretty apparent that you don't.
Go back to picking your navel. You're part of the infection of stupid that we've found ourselves with.

Yeah this meme is fishy as fuck, not organic at all.

Yep, it's all real and this was leaked months ago. They also have backdoors in all computers and phones out right now. There's the Intel Management Engine and AMD Platform Security Processor. They give the CIA niggers access to all of your memory, including the BIOS ROM, and they can do it all remotely. The Intel ME is well documented and it basically runs an entire OS inside of your CPU, complete with a hardware initialization program, bootloader, a kernel which allocates memory and provides a scheduler, and additional modules to set up its own network stack, do DMA, and even emulate a serial connection to pass data to other ME enabled devices on your LAN.

Almost all Apple and Android phones have similar "features" due to ARM TrustZone implementations or poorly isolated cellular modems running sketchy baseband software.

Congrats, you're fucked!

Resources to mitigate this shit:
>ME Cleaner project:
github.com/corna/me_cleaner
>General ME info from Libreboot project:
libreboot.org/faq.html#intel
>HAP bit because even CIA niggers don't trust the ME:
blog.ptsecurity.com/2017/08/disabling-intel-me.html

It's divide and conquer. It stops being banter when it starts to negatively affect American posters' psyches. There is no reason to do this. It brings us together to pick on countries like Canada but there is simply no humor in 56 percent face. Period. I love banter but that's not what this is.

>Attacks on Americans are not the same as attacks on other countries
(you) nice bait, time to leave the thread

what if op is cia?
really makes you think
>memetic warfare division

Its the left mocking white americans who still have the audacity to think theyre white.

those memes aren't funny at all and is definitely a coordinated attack against this board to divide and conquer us. white people in America are WHITE. we're not some mixed race mongrels. If you faggots can't see this jewish tactic to divide the board then I hope a mohammed rapes your wife's ass tonight

So all we have to do is ignore it and it will go away? Hm. Sea of piss... more piss. No one actually cares because it moves the ball nowhere down the field.

Your analysis sucks.

Yes, the huge and really conspicuous influx of % faces produced by people who had some skill level in computer art after the 56% meme got picked up by resentful Leafs and overseas chinks was really obvious

and as always with babby's first meme, they get one comment and then they over do it.

fucking newfags

Somebody get this amerigoblin a 23andme test.

>Eurofag literally gets off to forced meme due to his inferiority complex

Well no shit

>mossad
>cia

I don't mind the bantz. I laughed my ass off at some of them today. The only thing I'm bothered by is having 10 different threads at once that are focused only on the amerimutt meme, which has the effect of sliding a lot of productive threads

This. Sup Forums hates americans shitting up their board. Sup Forums uses it because they are tired of americans calling euros doomed.

Amerimutts' brians are too niggerfied to not chimp out though, so keep posting them.

It just amazes me that the CIA fags are this incompetent. I bet they recruited some newfag as a consultant and he didn't know WTF was up.

It's just sad to see.

> the CIA is celebrating their first successful meme
>successful
It's clearly a demoralization attempt. We all make fun of each other and it's funny but when people push this stuff seriously all it does is further unite Whites.

I make fun of Russians all the time but when it comes down to it I know we are on the same side against all this degeneracy.

They are funny. Because it's true and mutts are sensitive little bitches.

>self entitled meme expert

>future
>Implying it’s not present and past for 90% of nations
>implying it really matters when faced with shit like child murdering Luciferians in positions of power
Cmon, user.

how new are you guys that seeing the process of a meme being forced triggers you

I don't gaf. That face is pretty hilarious. I love the one with the white mother and the halfie kid the most.

Congrads on managing to be 0.0001% less bloody AIDS-infected faggot shit, CIA turds.

Post your best mutts.

I posted them cuz they were funny... now that i had my laughs i won't post them anymore... it was funny and a trend so calm down. it wasn't fucking CIA, it was because Mericans always talk about how white they are, when they have no right to tell Europeans who is white and who isnt

It's going to end up backfiring on them when it crosses into the mainstream in a non-racial way. Suddenly people who've been conditioned to think all races are equal (despite first hand experience and empirical genetic data saying otherwise) are introduced to the idea that being a mongrel is a bad thing.

You might scoff at such a meme/idea crossing into the mainstream, but just look at Generation Z hitting the front page of reddit with Hitler and anti-feminist and transgender memes daily. They're fucking with forces beyond their comprehension.

Its an effort to divide right wingers

Those meme flags are pajeets taking a piss on amemerimutts who have been calling them poo in loos for years now.

Grow some leather sissy.

>56% face meme is CIA
God I hope so. It would prove that the CIA is well aware of the race mixing problem and attempting to wake as many as possible to the threat of destroying your genetics.

CIA is full of Ethnic-Nationalist!!!

(((Civic Nationalist))) BTFO!!!!!!!

If you can't take any criticism you should fuck off from the internet.

This is real.
dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a507172.pdf

So is it irony that people complaining about Divide and Conquer tactics are literally the main purveyors of them?

Years of amerilards interjecting into any and every thread with > LE EMU WAR. or >OKAY MUHAMMAD and now suddenly making fun of someones nation is off the table.

Handle some god damned bantz you fucking cowards. I bet there are people here so assmad at this meme they would literally try and shoot someone for calling them a mutt in real life.

Agreed. And, I love it.

This guy gets it.

Wrong. Attacking Americans is different, and completely goes against the goals of this board. It only hurts and accomplishes nothing. It's simply not the same, as has been proven time and again ITT.

Being made fun of isn't exclusive, it's inclusive dipshit (ever notice beaners and fags don't actually care when you make jokes but tight ass libtards do). Every country on the goddamn planet has problems and there's no point pretending America is a pure white utopia.
If it exists we should meme it, grow a fucking sack or fuck off to /mlpol/
Give proof or I'm going to assume at least one of us is a nog.

This

It has nothing to do with CIA - it's other people in white countries who are ACTUALLY white and they are sick of America spreading its race mixing nigger propaganda with god awful demographics while claiming to be the last white bastion of the world. It's a joke.

FREEDOM hating Yuropoors are making this meme on a Finnish imageboard.

It is hurtful to Americans and very degrading.

Do you know how it feels to be discriminated?

You feel helpless, alone.

It is emotionally damaging.

Europeans, you are causing damage towards the American people.

Take responsibility, Euros.

oh yeah and americans calling canadian leaf 24/7 is that cia too? fuck off 56% mullato nigger i hope your shitty country gets bullied to oblivion

Did you even read the posts you're responding to? I support the meme because it's raising awareness to the destruction of the white race. It's deliberately pointing at "diversity," mass immigration, and race mixing as a huge negative. It's pointing out whites rapidly becoming a minority in our own country (America) as a negative.

we will annex Alberta

You have to go back

this
>race mixing is bad
that's the entire point. let them meme that into reality. i hope it does pick up. just don't let it make you actually angry at your fellow huwhites. we're in this together and americans are angry that europe is throwing away the beautiful ethno states they had so they could be like us. we hate being like this. no one supported the mongrelization act of 1965.

>it's ok to mock everyone except amemerimutts

Stop being but hurt. Americans always make fun of "Yuropoors". It's your time to be made fun of, so accept it!

kek
if you were posting when the "shart in mart" meme was rolling, you probably would have blamed alphabet shills too
typical american newfag. can dish it out but cant take it

You're giving into hate. You're giving into the DC just because you couldn't handle the bantz. It's time to step up to the plate that you caused to be left behind. Stand up for Americans now. Stand up for whites and Sup Forums principles. Criticizing Americans isn't funny. It's wrong and you know this. It is DC.

Some of them are pretty funny (the -% compilation especially) but it's clearly forced, which means it must die for it is unnatural.

You mean jews

Indeed user. Unusual flood of that meme. Like the boganoff forced meme.

WHY CANT THE CIA MEME

checked

>How can you people imagine some Joe sitting at his desk doing this all day?
Pretty easily. Sounds like it would be an easy workday and intelligence already has people who work on propaganda all day every day. Bot-posting is the norm but nuance is required for a place like this and this board is a very tasty target since it's full of people who are looking for ways to shake the system and threaten the powerful.
CIA acts independently from the rest of our government. They don't answer to anyone. They were founded by the Bush family and are something of a family organization. They've been playing with race relations to keep people distracted for a very long time. The techniques of control that they are using were passed down from times before the world wars. The CIA is a direct appendage of Earth's ruling dynasty.

I think its pretty obvious considering they just popped up out of nowhere and started getting spammed to hell. Anyone who falls for such an obvious psyop needs to kys asap

>CIA nigger

You're fucking retarded. It's a fucking meme get over it you fucking shitlord.

When Eurofags speak about how they feel about the US, I feel feel the butthurt. It is real. They really are jealous.

>this delusion
The only shills and bots around here are Russians, drumpflings.

>shilling is not a thing
gb2reddit

kys shareblue now is not the time

>What if I told you that the reason there are literally hundreds of this meme spammed in specific threads under various meme flags is because the CIA is celebrating their first successful meme attempt?

all you did was prove yourself correct by spamming

The shart in mart was pretty hilarious and it didn't ever feel forced. The 56% can be funny at times but currently its over the top.