Military hate thread

Fuck the military, fuck veterans, and fuck your freetardom. Veterans are nothing but a bunch of idiots who couldn't get a real job or get into college so they decided to give away their life and dignity to an imperialist war machine designed to overthrow docile, harmless nations.

>inb4 freedom isn't free
>inb4 muh benefits
>inb4 be careful with the fireworks
>inb4 wheres mah discount on mah big mac

Fuck you if you're a veteran, you're just a fucking pussy if you are.

I joined to kill people. Should kill you too.

kys faggot

lol you're the faggot nigger OP, I know chair Force fucks who could beat your ass with 2 fingers while fucking your wife

T imperialist kike slave

What does killing a baby feel like?

I joined to learn skills, skills that lead me to a career, a career that makes me a nightmare for people like you. I will find you, and I will fix your computer.

>t. Hardware engineer making more money than you

Replace vetran with black and it suddenly rings true...

I agree that everyone who joins the military is just a meatpuppet and cannon fodder for the deep state and govermnent shills and in no way at all for America(ns), and thus is quite stupid.

It's funny that they think killing babies in the Middle East is somehow "defending our freedom"

SOROS is angry at the military because they won't let him ruin our country. So now he equates the military... one of the only useful branches of gov.. .with his welfare army

Imagine being as pathetic as OP

Fucking die. Terrorists holding guns and using their children as shields mean nothing.

yep, every time I see someone online calling the military "welfare queens" and "fighting for Israel" i immediately know its a liberal shill.

>he doesn't know that a strong military is a deterrent against enemy countries and establishes your country as a political powerhouse by force alone
If you want le good schools and le hospitals move to cuba you commie retard

I don't hate the millitary.
Its not the easiest job in the world, but it IS a skill building employment of last resort for many not able to get a job elsewhere.

I don't sneer at those who join the millitary. It requires a surrender of the self to accept a dictated lifestyle, and not everyone can handle the internal social pressures that exist within it.

It builds skills. Many, useful, trained, practical, and professional life skills.

It is however not all praise; they're not our best, they're not our brightest. You're not going to find too many deep thinkers in the military. Philosophy is not a valued skill for frontline infantry.

What I do think is that America has the biggest, fattest, most bloated millitary in the world. When you have a millitary of that size, reducing its size during extended peacetime becomes bureaucratically impossible.

Finding conflicts for them to engage them essentially becomes a budgetary requirement to justify their existence.

Perhaps if the American military was 1/3 smaller they wouldn't find it so necessary to go getting involved in bullshit foreign conflicts like Israeli interests, and you wouldn't have so many multimillion dollar interests hinging on manufacturing future conflicts.

This thread sounds like it was made by a neckbard who cant even run a mile without a forklift carrying him.
Sage

Also notice that they have gone back to the "child killer" tactic they used in the 60s-70s.

>ignoring that countless inventions have come from the military

>massacres hordes of innocent women and children
>"waaa stop calling me a baby killer"

i dont know of any massacre of civilians in iraq or afghanistan. hadjis shoot at Allied soldiers from a building and we fire back and suddenly we are committing genocide or some shit according to you hippies.

Your still gay. Tomorrow you'll find your gay again. It won't end.. so you may as well KYS.

I've haven't seen a case of penis envy this bad since Rosie O'Donnell.

You're not even trying.Think of something more clever than a 50 year old insult that people don't even take seriously anymore

The fact that that insult has been around for 50+ years and is still relevant shows how pathetic America is, always invading random countries for no reason.

Muslims flying planes into towers is not "no reason"