Play video games, goy

Play video games, goy.

archive.is/MBEVg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw
youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

90% of those "addicts" were using games as escapism from their shitty wives.
source: [spoiler]my ass[/spoiler]

Basically this. Marry some THOT, find out she still thinks she's a Disney princess in her mid-late 20s, don't wanna deal with the BS, start playing vidya, she meets some Chad with her friends, wants a divorce, Chad dumps her a few months after things finalize, she comes back hoping to work things out.

Fuck women.

Was really getting into twitch and broadcasting my gameplay when my ex fiance decided she didn't want to get married anymore. Sold everything to try and fix it but still wasn't enough.

Now I am a pro cs:go player making grands from gambling skins everyday

I moved into a 3000sqft house 8 miles from the beach , and currently fuck a 20 year old.

Not getting married to that cunt was the best thing that ever happened to me

>women so shitty and boring men would rather stare at pixels
Wew, but it’s fine if they spend 95% of their time on social media.

>Lack of sex drive in women blamed for 85% of divorces
Fixed the title for you.

You could also say 15% of divorces are due to women not tolerating their husband's hobbies.

My cousin divorced his wife because of World of Warcraft.
They were not playing in the same room, not on the same server and took turn at taking care of their young daughter.
Sad.

Reasonable 5 years ago.

But now games suck so if they still cause divorces those are 100% soy boys

>find out she still thinks she's a Disney princess in her mid-late 20s

100% your fault if you can't see this and get out.

Fuck you.

This videos says it all -

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

well women initiate about 70% of divorces, and the notion that most women are introspective enough to realize why they're initiating a divorce is hilarious

FPBP.

"Men are addicted to not wanting to be around shitty women"

Itt Jew subversives breaking the white family.

Woah a lot of anger there buddy. Have you never been in a relationship? Women can hide this shit for years.

Whoever said games should be inclusive must be shot.

Entirely your fault for interacting with such wicked people to begin with

Love how everything is the mans fault. Women cant do anything wrong. Most divorces have nothing to do with women being whores and doing it for the alimony, not at all.

90% of divorces are initiated by women.

Because the wives are fucking whales and spending all the money in mobile games. My ex maxed out 3 credit cards on this shit.

It takes a month of dating tops to draw it out in a woman. It's ridiculously easy.

I've been married for eight years.

This guy gets it

Jesus christ

Lazy women can't stand when their only source of entertainment (their husband) is doing something other than thinking of creative new ways to keep them happy.

If you're such a bitch that video games are more appealing to your husband than yourself, maybe think where you went wrong instead of blaming kids' toys.

Or 15% of unhappy men play video games.

I play games with my girlfriend. We're both white and intend on getting married and having children. Video games is a common hobby, not something that controls the entirety of our lives.

>women point at anything but themselves and their greed/hypergamy for failing marriages

100% of divorces start with marriage.
Ban women.

hurp derp der.

youtube.com/watch?v=cE6wxDqdOV0

maybe if you sucked his dick once in a while

Can confirm just bought xmoons game xstory filing for divorce tomorrow buying htc vive with the settlement

It's not even that they were addicts, it's the fact their wives had jealousy issues and felt they had to "compete" with video games for attention. Those type of women are almost always lazy fucks that don't even clean up after themselves and they pass time by generating drama and involving themselves in it. They thrive on arguing with friends and neighbors, and spend countless hours on facebook.
I've witnessed this personally through my own relationships and the relationships of friends and family. And if it isn't video games it can be anything else, like hunting, fishing, mechanical tinkering, even work.
What it all comes down to is most modern women have a lack of interest in finding their own hobbies, along with self-centered entitlement issues. No one wants to pay attention to a person that whines and lacks basic living skills. These women are much like numales, helpless children in adult bodies, enabled by feminism, social media, and thirsty betas that enable them.

This. The second I see the attention deprived behavior I dump the cunt. Those women become like that because beta losers will let them act like kids for the sex or a fear of loneliness.

I would hate to be you top zozzle.

I suspect the same, but maybe that's just part of growing up. The only recent game that I have a desire to play at some point is Breath of the Wild.

swiggity swooty comin for dat booty

>it's me or the game user!

>I've been married for eight years.
Do you want a cookie? I've been married 15 but I don't know shit. I'm just lucky. Unless you've been married for 40 years or more no one gives a shit about your opinion about it.

Who knew video games were a better investment of time and money than a chance of indifferent sex once a month?

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

No shit, who the fuck would want to watch me play runescape all day. Fuck all of you do what I want.

sounds tough

Roasties will blame anything.

>Shoot zombies

Or?

>Meet annoying friends

>Conquer Prussia

Or?

>Get bitched out for not raking leaves while it's raining

>Hunt dinosaurs

Or?

>Argue about spending "our" money that is 90% made by you

>Battle to save the earth from darkness

Or

>"Enjoy" a half hearted handjob

>dont forget facebook

I don't know what to do!! I try to convince him to take me shopping and clubbing, but all he wants to do is play games and watch movies and cuddle!! I'm at my wits end!!!

Until you're one of those guys who gets a surprise divorce after 15 years of marriage.

You can still be a man to your wife and play video games.

>ITT: Good goys trying to justify their addiction to false sense of achievement simulators.
If your immediate reaction to OP is to justify why you spend any significant amount of time on an activity meant to make the lowest comoon denominator feel a fake, easy sense of accomplishment so they never bother doing more productive things then you're no better than a druggie trying to explain how drugs are actually good and perfectly fine or normal to use or that if a woman leaves a druggie it's because she just can't appreciate his degenerate, life wasting drug addiction.

I lasted 17 years. By the end we were practically just roommates and the divorce was a relief. I was glad she initiated it because I probably would have stuck it out in misery forever.

The game. Assuming you arent an addict, any woman that tries to destroy your hobbies is a control freak out to ruin any chance of happiness outside of her approved methods. If you dont draw the line you'll end up like that poor bastard Richard in Keeping Up Appearances.

You're right, it is on me, but sometimes we have to take the bullshit with the pretty face if we want higher social status.

Anyways, no need for rude language.

This has been my experience.

>Be female, felt like I never got to see my BF because of LOL
>We found games that we could play together a few hours a week (mostly replayed classic feel good games from childhood: FF7, Earthbound, Super Mario World etc)
>Problem solved.

Women unwilling to find mutual interests with their SO bother me. Seen girlfriends force ultimatums or guilt trip their guy into doing 'bonding' time where they're completely disengaged. Its defiantly a tech generation problem.

Maybe the best idea would be to do relationship maintenance to buff out the all nighters spent gaming. Keep something to do with her that doesn't make you want to shoot yourself in the face on back-up in case she makes a bunch of shitty suggestions for the night. Girls like men taking charge, its romantic.

>a man in his natural element fight against his fate with an invisible and daunting foe who has every advantage conceivable over him
>a social and financial contract that strips away everything that makes you a man until you're left a 40 year old blob of fat with low testosterone, a balding head and never ending brain fog that is a nagging wife; left wondering what the hell you did with the last 10+ years of your life.

yeah i wonder which one i would pick.

Yes, user, women are entitled to your undivided attention at all times. Now get married and go deep in debt to support your 2 shitty kids that she takes in the divorce, which you'll go further in debt to afford

are you jasonR?

>>ITT: Good goys trying to justify their addiction to false sense of achievement simulators.
I dont see anyone defending marrage user

Sounds like women being shit at video games is responsible for 15% of divorces to me

something like 90% of divorces are initiated by women. ffs. PLAY your video games. marry me and Christ. and ill fucken blow ya til the cows come home
>how will we have kids?
turkey basters or artificial eggs and etc
>what about aids?
lesser chance with us as we have truvada and vaginas murder truvada inside them :)

One of my closest friends, a 28 year old man with a good job, just had his third kid with his 9/10 wife and high school sweetheart, started the divorce process last month because he had gotten so fucking obsessed with his computer and constantly having the best parts and playing overwatch 24/7 and making podcasts about overwatch. He rented a 3 bedroom house because he " wanted room for his kids to come over" but the only things he has in the entire house is his computer setup and a mattress. It's like a heroine addiction man

Play a child tier game with her, emulators for SNES games are super easy to find.

And yet there is absolutely no problem with thots being glued to their phones and facebook every waking moment. No addiction there!

>ITS ALWAYS THE MANS FAULT
REMEMBER GOYS WOMAN DINDU NUFFIN

It's true they are shit at video games.

Woman are worthless and sex is for animals, they should only be kept around for human experimentation

For some reason, most women appear to be as bad as politicians for blaming vidya for their problems. I can't believe how many women have asked me at work what to get their husbands, it tends to boil down to
>hey user, i dont know what to get my husband for Christmas, can you help?
>well I like vidya so that's usually a good gift for me, does your husband/bf like vidya?
>yeah but I hate it so I'm not going to get any for him, plus he already has games why does he need more? :^)
>what's the big deal if he plays vidya? Maybe a new one came out that he wants to play with his m8s?
>I just don't like it lol he should want stuff like tools lol
But I'm sure your husband thinks the shoes, purses, or makeup he buys for you to make you happy is fucking stupid and you don't need it, but he'll buy it anyway because it makes you happy. That's the point of a fucking gift. Fucking hell m8s, I'm so glad my wife loves vidya too.

>no need for rude language.
This isn't Reddit faggot

>I just don't like it lol he should want stuff like tools lol
>so he can do work around the house for ME

>choosing 2D over 3D
Smart man

This.
It's no different than teenagers locking themselves in their rooms to avoid their parents is escaping bullying. When marraige turns into shit, men try to avoid confrontation while women seem to love arguing pointlessly.
Take out alimony and whatever bullshit divorce bill have to pay once they divorce and you can bet your ass they are happier now they are no longer married

>The game
I had 2 years, asshole.

I should have said most women, my wife is great at vidya, pretty much the only girl I know that is. We play games together all the time, and our daughter loves watching the games on the TV, but she's too young to play yet. We usually give her an old Wiimote to hold while we're playing so she feels included. I can't wait to play Mario party/kart with the 3 of us.

>implying females and kids are better than vidya

Goddamn bitch I can't entertain you 24 hours a day go read or some shit. It's what I do besides playing vidya if I have a few hours to myself

This is common sense, this world is shitty and if you marry a shitty wife (which you are statistically likely to) then can you really blame a guy for escapism?

In the past people would escape into hard manual labor and then reading books with some scotch at the end of the day. Now people escape into their (typically less taxing) work and then come home and play some video games.

Shocking, and it isn't a Jewish conspiracy itself, it is a pretty natural consequence OF a Jewish conspiracy to fuck up women.

Now this is some vintage memery

They'll never learn.

Or women constantly bitching, man doesn't want to listen, so plays video games to avoid constantly arguing.
Then women cry 'HE WUZ ADDICTED TA VIDEO GAMEZ! ITZ ALL HIZ FAULT!!!'

>implying that escapism in the form of video games isnt a symptom of a nagging bitching wife.
>implying that its not a reaction to the absolute state of western women today

>don't forget sendmeyournudesbook

THOTS betray you, trophies don't let you down and are always there to make you feel good. Fuck hoes, achieve platinums. People will respect your platinums but meh at your THOT girl.

Yup.

Was this bitch getting jealous over some fucking anime pics? Seriously? If I ever get a gf am I going to have to take down my Jean-Auguste-Dominique Ingres prints because she'll get jealous? Fucking hell I wish I were gay.

>pretty natural consequence OF a Jewish conspiracy to fuck up women.
>implying they aren't born like this

Video games are the new car. You know that old complaint "he's never paying attention to me, he's always working on that damned car". Those men don't spend all their time with the car just because they like it, but also because it's a convenient excuse for not spending time with your bitch wife.

>28 year old soyboy manlet

Fixed that for you

Are all of you virgins? Seriously fucking Christ females forever the existence of the human existence females are boring period you fucking idiots. If your hobby is anything you will have to deal with a female complaining the only difference is most women whom love there husbands understand they have hobbies and enjoy doing things on there own but some need 24/7 cunt me me me me watching. You all really need to get GFs

More likely women always needing attention constantly

Video games are an absolute waste of time.

It's sad seeing lonely faggots with 5 months worth of CoD playtime. They could've learned 100 new hobbies but have no skills to show for it.

Good, weebs deserve to have their wretched lineage end with them anyways

He has to be a soyboy, those are the only faggots who get obsessed with modern blizzard games. At least be a real man and play EU.

whores gonna whore, they hate they don't have any power and run to the next guy on plenty of fish frothing at the mouth for the whiff of a pussy

My ex drove me to video games by being a raging bitch. As soon as I broke up with her I cut my gaming down by 95%

You are probably depressed.

Nah I just wanna come home and play a few hours of Nioh, Bloodborne, Gundam vs etc. The gf gets it. She's working through Majora's mask and we play HoMM3 together a lot. We're just some Vidya degenerates.

So fucking true. My ex would get mad when I had fun without her. Even reading a book in the same room. God how i hate women now. Well, living with them. I love hanging with them when it’s my choice

YOU FUCKING ABO

I HAD A 4 YEAR STREAK

you got it right user.
although women still bitch about men and their cars, and their guns, and their table...women will always bitch man it's in their dna. How do you think they attract a mate?