Greetings, fellow right-wingers! Lovely day to gas the Jews, am I right...

Greetings, fellow right-wingers! Lovely day to gas the Jews, am I right? Anyways I was just wondering if anyone here knew any far-right groups or leaders. If so, just drop the names here! 1448 save the white race!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W48v6hF6qZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Jews were never gassed. You're reading from the Jewish version of History.

Why are you spreading those lies, OP?

Hello fellow goy- I mean white people could you please direct me to the nearest resistance movement? Oh ve- I mean SiEG HEIL!

Hello hello! Yes yes, here are the names:
Hillary Clinton
Obama Barack
Merkel Angela
Emmanuel Macaroni
And there are others but this will be enough for starters!

not everyone here is right wing. Sup Forums is a diverse board.

I've heard about a militia led by some guy Sam Hyde. Their numbers are rumored to be up to +200 000 armed men.. Crazy stuff..

Hitler's dead,
Commies suck,
Get a Job.

Gas the faggots

No it's not you fucking moron

Y-Y-You won't get anything o-o-out of me!!!
If you want the names you'll have to.... to... HNNNNNG f-force them out of me!!

This is true, Same Hyde as a terrible are that can go against US forces

1848 my dude! I've been a radical Nazi 4channer myself for quite some time. I've killed multiple individuals of Jewish decent- mostly children- along with platitudes of negros and non-heterosexual nazi white males. Anyone care to meet up?

Hyde meme is stale

Tomas Turbando

This might be hard to believe but it is a well known fact here that Bernie Sanders is actually a hardcore Nazi and worships Hitler, basically. He's just putting on an act to get elected by leftist retards.

But SHHHH, don't tell anybody. Otherwise the whole plan will be ruined.

Hey guys, we should meet up and discuss things that Nazis talk about!

I'm not trolling you either, I'm not CIA or anything lololol :3

Looks like someone kicked the Sup Forums beehive. Response seems too shaky, replies too in-character and ostentatious. Must be a false-information push from another thread.

Samuel Hyde is the leader of the alt right and the hacker known as Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=W48v6hF6qZg
rebreshed

Bad b8 m8

I thought this too until someone managed to fool some Russian news network into thinking that the Texas shooter was him.

Now I hope this meme never dies, so that the same happens in the US eventually. On that day I could succumb to a raked destiny and die a happy man.

Homosexuality in pursuit of hypermasculinity is good though, all soldiers in the armies of the future state will be hypermasculine homosexuals.

This

I'm here so you're won't

Underrated post