I am a wage slave in the food industry. Ask me any questions

I am a wage slave in the food industry. Ask me any questions.
Basic info:
>no I do not believe in an increase in minimum wage
>90% of servers and bartenders are entitled cunts and will complain of you don't tip them over 9000%
>only tip if you either had genuinely friendly service or the person is having a bad day and you can obviously tell
>do not trust women in the service industry because at the end of the night they either go home alone or they fuck Chad and will use any means any means to manipulate you out of your money
>treat us like we are people, too, and we will be real with you instead of faking it for tips
>please understand that some of us are actually trying to do something with our lives and we need tip money just to eat for the day of we ever hope to escape the wageslave Jew

A thread died for this.
How do you sleep at night?

Half of Sup Forums is generals now anyway so he probably killed a pointless thread.

You can share your blog on /r9k/

Very well knowing I killed something without committing a crime

>This

NIGGERS DON'T TIP AND ARE RUDE, LOUD, OBNOXIOUS, MESSY

ASIANS TIP A TINY AMOUNT, BUT THEY ARE RUDE AND SEE SERVICE WORKERS AS THANKLESS SERVANTS, WILL ASK FOR OUTLANDISH SHIT AND SCOFF IF THEY DON'T GET IT

MEXICANS DON'T EAT OUT AS MUCH SO THEY TEND TO TIP

ARABS/ARMENIANS ARE TRYING TO LOOK WEALTHY SO THEY TIP BUT THEY EXPECT YOU TO TREAT THEM LIKE ROYALTY, AND THEY WILL TREAT YOU LIKE SHIT IF THEIR WIFE/DATE IS ATTRACTED TO YOU

this is my experience working a classy restaurant in downtown Los Angeles

i'm staying@the alexandria hotel let's go to hollywood and party it up bro

Even before reading the last sentence I knew you worked in LA. The part about the Armenians trying to look wealthy/show off is too true.

ama's are the AI trying to learn. Dont be fooled.

If you were reviewbrah i would

Holy shit
That really got outta hand

Be grateful Asian tip at all. They don't have a concept of tipping in Asia.

They think you got hired as a server you work as one. And Asians don't expect themselves to subsidize your boss' expense

I don't tip nu males or young hot bitches

this is basically true, actually the place I worked at was owned by Chinese businessmen and it's basically the standard for asians with money to view everyone around them as not being worth even the most basic niceties/courtesy

Why do you niggers keep fucking up my pizza? Seriously I can't take your plight for $15/hr seriously when it happens 3x in a row. Just read the god damn ingredients I checked off and put them on there, how hard can it be?

Because minimum wage workers in general have no career path, etc. However, I am actually trying to make it through school in a field of science. Why should they care about you when they get paid minimum wage? It's the lifestyle they choose, not one they have to temporarily resort to like myself.

Source?

Just asking you to believe me, fellow user. Women are the worst in the industry. So entitled and manipulative for an extra $10 tip. So degenerate.

The fuck would I ask you?

was it a kid or a midget?

I never fucking tip and I hope with the wage increases you are all replaced with robots.

Muh dick