9/11 wtc building 7

9/11 Questions nobody has ever asked.

The U.S. govt. and NIST basically told the world and all "terrorist" that a building can symmetrically collapse at free-fall speed within its own footprint due to scattered office fires.

1. So why hasn't any "terrorist" done so after 9/11 ?
2. Why don't Demolition companies implement this new knowledge ? (saves money on buying explosives and rigging buildings )

Because it's just NOT possible.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzF1KySHmUA
youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds
youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY
youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0gsTNxRNs
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They are probably still standing because a passenger jet didnt fly into the side of it

Fuckin Jew leaf

Yeah, let's pretend the debris of two giant skyscrapers falling onto it never happened.

Truthtards are the fucking worst.

Twa flight 800 all over again

You guys are retarded

>Yeah, let's pretend the debris of two giant skyscrapers falling onto it never happened.
but don't scyscrappers freefall into their own footprints only when their steel is softened from being lathered in burning jet fuel, and not from blunt force trauma?

9/11 “truthers” are anti-Semitic filth. A blue collar hard working man has proven your “arguments” incorrect with simple science and demonstrations, but typical Sup Forums antisemites have conveniently ignored his scientific expiriment and continue to harass him daily.

IF YOU ARE A TRUTHER, YOU ARE AN ANTI SEMITE AND NOT A REAL PATRIOTIC CONSERVATIVE AMERICAN!

9/11 was an inside job committed by the Jews. I knew the attacks were false flags within weeks, and I knew it was the Jews within a few years. It's been 17 years and people need to wake up to this.

>HEY LOOK AT THIS CHERRY PICKED IMAGE WITH NO CONTEXT GUYS, BET YOU WANT TO ABANDON SCIENTIFIC EXPLANATION TO FURTHER YOUR OWN PERSONAL ANTI-SEMETIC PREJUDICES INSTEAD

you need mental help.

Fuck you JEW. Only a fucking shill would go into a Jewish rage over this. We know what the Jews did that day and you WILL pay for it

Fuck you, commie.

So answer this, did you watch the video or immediately make the mental leap that I’m “Jewish” because I disagree with your anti-semetic conspiracy theories which, curiously, have NO evidence to back them up.

No jet flew into tower 7, Jew.
JEwish defence league on full alert

To you newfags on this thread, asymmetrical buildings dont collapse symmetrically like the other WTCs. Where's the user that had pics of mossad doing their thing?

Look at the frog on the desk the FROG the FROG the FROG.

(c) 2006 what did he mean by this?

What about WTC 6 that is the most obvious one.

Not even reading your post, Jew. Your trickery has no effect on me.

>OY VEY what's happening with the goyims now?

Can I get a side of ketchup with my rebar baked in concrete?
You know that concrete catches on fire right? Its super flammable!

It's super effective!

youtube.com/watch?v=l47D5ISemds

I’m glad you’re at least revealing that you’re actually just too hard headed and ignorant to listen to reason. Trump will purge this bastion of Antisemitism soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=P1ULjJ3EqyY

>debris from Tower 1 impacts southwest corner of WTC 7
>collapse initiated from inside the building ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE DAMAGED CORNER
Probably bait but I don't give a fuck.
Even NIST admitted the building fell at free fall for 2.5 seconds. That's 8 floors that vanished into thin air. Nothing can do that but controlled demolition.

Some university in Alaska did a study on this and determined it was a controlled demolition or something. What happened to that study

Your shilling and smelly Jew rage only puts th spotlight on you more and more.

Never mind ground zero was a literal earthquake.

you have to be a special kind of stupid to think terrorists did 9/11

recently saw the freedom tower, can confirm illegal jewry occurred and the original WTC buildings no longer exist

IDK which side is which but here's a GIF

>no understanding of architecture or physics

youtube.com/watch?v=Fg0gsTNxRNs

Damaged corner would be the bottom right in that gif.
Also that simulation is no where near what actually happened to the building. It fell straight down, not towards the damaged portion of the building nor did it bend.

Remember when George Bush let the Saudis fly out (escape) that day and all other flights grounded.
Remember this, Bandar Bush (far left) was arrested recently also.

Now recently 'House of Saud' gone.

The affair was clearly staged as the "fires" inside of bldg 7 were started from diesel generators?

The Diesel Fuel Melting Steel Beams is confused with the Jet Fuel debates all the time....

The fact that nothing on fire hit bldg 7, and yet there were plenty of flames coming out of two specific areas are suspect.....

What is in those two parts of the bldg?

The fact that nothing was on fire in the buildings other than the few floors, and yet here we see the paint burned off the car is something to note as is the pyroclastic flow on the engine here......

Obviously was a hot demo.

>uses small piece of steel, not a structure beam
>burns it in his oven not exposed to open air 300 degrees hotter then what jet fuel burns at.

Got me there Schlomo

>non-engineers talking about buildings.
If you're not a shill and legitamatly want to know why the building fell look up lateral torsional buckling. The corner of the building that was knocked out by the wtc debris removed bracing for several stories of columns. Eventually the columns buckled in the front and the rest of the builsing followed.

The building did NOT fall at free-fall speed. If you look at that famous clip those shills like to show you, you can clearly see the roof/bulkhead at the top of the building falls several seconds before the "freefall" event. Thats the front collapsing.

Remember the immediate clean-up at The Pentagon ?

Those MIB's were fast.

Soros has been behind each of these events
Really makes you think
Bush is related to hillary
Bush Sr involved in JFK

Bush jr. involved in JFK jr. ???

What was JFK jr. Magazine's name ?

Something from WTC7 I always found interesting was that, on one side (14 windows width) the 7th middle window from top to bottom were all blown out in a straight line, before the (demo) fall.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/