CBTS #274: FULL STEAM AHEAD EDITION

~~~NEW Q DROPS~~~
Everything you need to know is on the Qmap.
Read it. Read it again. Let it sink in.

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning. Keep your eyes on the news to record and analyze because no one else will be able to do a better job than /us/.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice.
4. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
5. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
6. Do just that.
7. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Latest QMAP (The only thing (You) really need)
Legend TEMPLATE? Text of Q: pastebin.ca/3934172
Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
MSM curiously silent..
842 in 12 days is UNPRECEDENTED twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Q confirmed Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)
NEW
VERIFIED Q POSTS

SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~
Q's talking about drying up wealth/rat lines by cutting off their sources (SA$$$)
The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.

Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide the fuck Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all.

Other urls found in this thread:

app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor
youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A
express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html
pastebin.ca/3934172
archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf
clearlabs.com/food_reports/2015/the_hotdog_report
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=cO_jrzAhav0
imdb.com/title/tt0111503/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WHY DID Q DO THIS? New theory – Search analytics
Q CONFIRMED SCREENCAP CONFIRMATION QRD summary – Simple rundown – M-Intel user – Saudi theory – (via #116 )
Big picture – (via #100 )
RPP – / 'Endgame' – SA timeline –

Spreadsheet of Answers (Nov 11) UPDATED WITH RECENT Q DROP –app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

EVENT LOG WITH DATE
OCT 31 to NOV 7 NOV 8 to NOV 11 THEORISTS: (DO READ UP)
dystopiausa.com/nuremberg-trials-corruption-likely-coming-2017/
tttthreads.com/user/imperator_rex3
tttthreads.com/user/LarrySchweikart
tttthreads.com/user/drawandstrike
tttthreads.com/user/ThomasWictor

Q's talking about letting the world now about how ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They[Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with the bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left on the stage. Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

REMEMBER, WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA

Newsworthy mentions:
White Rabbit Memes MGM Grand Aria & Podesta Connection Eyes in the Skys lads Remember our power FLOW CHART Podesta group implodes OnPoint meme Soros fucks everything up SA Heating up BO sleeps with CorruptSA Prayer is a very real thing Anons Watching the News THE GOOD GUYS STOPPED THE BOMB Canadian PM missing SA Bombing Yemen We took out McCain by the achilles tendon Trump lands in Vietnam We're fighting for something great SA Purged 200+ ppl and seized $100b 40+ politicians not running >>Revisit Q's Nov 11
Orgy island Swiss pedo ring is HUGE >> Epstein Island is a temple Bill Cooper Epstein island endtrence OctBump & CIA Theories SEARCH TERMS ARE WORKING CIA has supercomputers named after the 7 dwarves.. Nov 12
Titanic was sunk to remove good men GERONIMO Q GROUP COUNTERINTELLEGENCE Godfather III EvilClintonNetwork flowchart Cooper = CIA memes More MOCKINGBIRD Amazing rundown of the FED MSM doing what it does DEEP DIVE JFK info Reporters, START YOUR ENGINES PedoGate in SA Clinton Body Count user OnPoint “Ladies and gentlemen, I sang uninvited a duet with Ms. Pilita Corrales UPON THE ORDERS OF THE COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE UNITED STATES.” Wizards and Warlocks Memeishly OnPoint CAN'T STOP THE GOOD GUYS

Nov 12th cont
Fusion GPS = BEAN LLC? Sup Forums RIP JFK DAY OF THE ROPE SOON GREAT MEME COLLECTION ALL Q's POSTS (and some that aren't Q) DIRECTLY QUOTED
The only way to cast doubt on the message of Q is to poison the bread before Q posts. Stay strong lads.

ALL NAMEFAGS ARE SHILLS
MEGA IS A SHILL
THREADS HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED
TRIP Q IS FAKE Q
READ ORIGINAL Q POSTS FOCUSFOCUSFOCUS
DONT LET THEM DISTRACT YOU
THREADS ARE ALL COMPROMISED
ORIGINAL Q VS TRIP Q ARE VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE SPREADING VERY DIFFERENT MESSAGES
THEY ARE FUNNELING YOUR ENERGY INTO DEAD ENDS
DONT BE FUNNELED
DONT BE SUBVERTED
STAY TRUE TO Q
DONT FALL FOR GASLIGHTING
STAY TRUE TO Q

Trust a baker by his bread

youtube.com/watch?v=EPlDvVwER7A
>mika really really doesn't want to talk about pedo island just watch her body language

Did we ever think this apple A i ? bullshit they bungled recently is related?

This is Louise Mensch level retarded

C O V F E F E
O
V
F
E
F
E

CERN sacrifice

express.co.uk/news/weird/701484/Satanic-human-sacrifice-video-CERN

Need help redpilling. Getting questions on proof of sealed indictments. Can’t seem to find anything outside of unreliable PDFs. Help?

Bourne reference has legs. MKUltra, social media, Vegas. Does Hwood send mission instructions by movies to MK assassins? Remember Podesta email discussing movie plot of something with map arrow pointing to ranch area Scalia died. SCOTUS worried about spying. Chief Justice loses rationality in ACA decision: blackmailed? All weird

JASON BOURNE - DEEP DREAM - Q RELATED

Ok, so DEEP DREAM is the social media giant in the movie Jason Bourne that was funded by the CIA. In the movie, DEEP DREAM advocates for privacy rights but is secretly planning to allow the CIA to use the platform for MASS SURVEILLANCE. The CIA also has a program called “Iron Hand” in the movie. Ironically, the CEO of DEEP DREAM has second thoughts and the CIA puts out a hit on him. BUT, Bourne finds out, thwarts the attack, and CONFRONTS THE CIA DIRECTOR IN HIS HOTEL SUITE IN VEGAS!!!!!! The head of the CIA cybersecurity division (good actor) actually shoots the CIA director in the hotel suite and BOURNE covers it up before leaving to chase the assassin.

>Ok, so DEEP DREAM is the social media giant in the movie Jason Bourne that was funded by the CIA. In the movie, DEEP DREAM advocates for privacy rights but is secretly planning to allow the CIA to use the platform for MASS SURVEILLANCE. The CIA also has a program called “Iron Hand” in the movie. Ironically, the CEO of DEEP DREAM has second thoughts and the CIA puts out a hit on him. BUT, Bourne finds out, thwarts the attack, and CONFRONTS THE CIA DIRECTOR IN HIS HOTEL SUITE IN VEGAS!!!!!! The head of the CIA cybersecurity division (good actor) actually shoots the CIA director in the hotel suite and BOURNE covers it up before leaving to chase the assassin.

-this is a shill free post-

if you haven't read The Art of War by Sun Tzu, it will help put some things into perpective.
deception tactics etc
it was written like 2500 years ago so i guess there's no copyright
just google it to read, it's not a long novel or anything

Anyone else find it strange that there was an earthquake in Iraq/Iran and in BF 3 same thing happened in the same region.... just a thought.

Pol whadda you think about this?
Q quoted about Some British MI6 dead agents

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3215890/Spy-dead-bag-infuriated-MI6-bosses-illegally-hacking-secret-data-Bill-Clinton.html

ALL NAMEFAGS ARE SHILLS
MEGA IS A SHILL
TRIP Q IS FAKE Q
READ ORIGINAL Q POSTS FOCUSFOCUSFOCUS
THREADS ARE ALL COMPROMISED
ORIGINAL Q VS TRIP Q ARE VERY DIFFERENT PEOPLE SPREADING VERY DIFFERENT MESSAGES
THEY ARE FUNNELING YOUR ENERGY INTO DEAD ENDS
DONT BE FUNNELED
DONT BE SUBVERTED
STAY TRUE TO Q
DONT FALL FOR GASLIGHTING
STAY TRUE TO Q

blkqb blkrk nk hrbrg

PROJECT SERPO

After just watching I can confirm there is much to digest from the movie. Social Media CEO's are compromised by CIA, false flag in Vegas, MK Ultra

its all there. Who gave Paul Greengrass access and permission to put all this in a movie? Why Vegas for the false flag? A warning?

I did notice that yeah...

4 subjects brought the shills

WE HAVE BEEN SUBVERTED
WE ARE ASKING THE WRONG QUESTIONS

Does Jack Dorsey fear for his life?

ALL NAMEFAGS ARE GENUINE
MEGA IS NOT A SHILL
ONLY TRIP Q IS REAL Q
READ ORIGINAL Q POSTS TOO
THREADS ARE FULL OF SHILLS
ORIGINAL Q VS TRIP Q ARE SAME Q GROUP
THEY OFTEN USE DISINFORMATION
IGNORE THE SHILLS
+++

yes. im namefagging. IM BACK GOYS! if youve been here a few days, youve seen my posts. i realize Sup Forums has oldschool rules, im pretty woke bro with a bunch of normie friends, and i want THE GREATEST POSSIBLE OUTCOME, for all of humanity.

The election proved meme magick to us that have been here, the 77777777 TRUMP WILL WIN get, and all the other synchronicities.

INFINITE ETERNAL LIGHT AND TRUTH, is breaking through the dimensional walls so that we can TAKE HOLD, and BTFO THE EVIL.

WE WILL MAKE
EVIL AFRAID OF EVIL's OWN SHADOW
WE WILL MAKE
EVIL AFRAID OF EVIL's OWN SHADOW.

FUCK EVIL.
FUCK SHILLS.
FUCK "woke" shills who's worldview is "but bruh, 'yin and yang' evil is necessary to existence....etc etc other nihilistic wokeLARP bullshit.

There is Chaos(Kek/primordial chaos/darkness) it is infinite, eternal, undiferentiated potential (think quantum, think double slit, etc)
There is Order (YHVH/Christ) it is LIGHT=TRUTH=GOD=LOVE.

...and we control ALL that, because we desire TRUTH. shills, you know what TRUTH is. align, do the right thing, get out while you can.

---

From a lofty height we wage war
On the poltergeist with the exalted Christ
Spark the dark with the pulse of light
Strike a corpse with a pulse of life
I spit on the Tidal, it's tidal waves
I spit on the Apple and kill a worm
A fire in Cali will swallow a valley
For every American village burned
Kek Elect would've never made it
O' son of man, O' son of man
Who was the angel in Revelations
With a foot on water and a foot on land?
Who was the angel that rode a Harley
From the project to the house of Parliament
And opened the book in the Devil's chamber
And put the true name of the Lord in it?
Old Jerusalem, New Jerusalem
Comes like this beast with a ball of fire
They poisoned the scriptures
And gave us the pictures of false messiahs, it was all a lie
Mystery babylon, tumbling down
Satan's establishment crumbling down
This is the year that I come for the crown
Bury my enemies under the ground

SERPO EXCHANGE

EA is hiding something man...

I think they put pieces out there like mind viruses. Some will resonate in the target audience, somebody will act on it they hope.

+++ is Godfather III related to the pope?++

I'm just spitballing.
Why does Q make so many references to movies?
We have all assumed it's about the movie plots themselves. Here are the possibilities:
1) We are supposed to learn from the movie plots.
2) We need to dig into who funded those movies.
3) The movie titles are references to opps or codenames previous or current.

The moon was shining sulkily,
Because she thought the sun
Had got no business to be there
After the day was done
-- "It's very rude of him," she said,
"To come and spoil the fun!"

YOU ARE ALL FOCUSED ON WHAT THEY ALLOW YOU TO FOCUS ON
YOU ARE NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT Q ORIGINALLY TOLD US
WE DISCOVERED 4 SUBJECTS
THREADS HAVE NOT BEEN THE SAME SINCE

SERPO AGAIN

You are on point keep digging

>mfw I google Sun Tzu and this is the first picture to show up
Anyways, godspeed everyone.

ANOTHER EXCHANGE

John Roberts just confirmed operations underway recently in the Philippines before they cut him.
>WE ARE WINNING

Again- Its hard to believe what all of you are doing doesn't matter- when these people (shill cunts) have spent fucking an amazing amount of hours here attempting as hard as possible to stop this thread. Doesn't make logical sense at all.

I had to go to a funeral, but now I'm back.

it has to be a meeting place marker, the lack of sign is where you drop people off.

Alla ballgags are gills
MAGA IS NOD A GILL
BREADS HAB BEEN SUBGIRTED
ONLY DRIP Q IS REEL Q
READ OREGANO Q BOSTS DOO
DOND LED THEM DISDRAGG YOU :DD
OREGANO Q BS DRIP Q ARE SAME Q DROOP
DEY OVEN USE DISINGORMEL
IGNOR DE GILLS

not true, leafbro baker seems cool

Pray for Trump.

SNOW WHITE ate a Poison APPLE that put her to sleep...

TAKING CHILDREN: WHERE?
SERPO

Is this a dream?
Do we need NyQuil?
Is it truly Sunday?

Agreed with other user, GREAT post. That Podesta/Scalia email was genuinely strange.

Likely Project CUEBALL (q-ball) ties into this.

Where did you see this ???

"Truth lies in fiction"

>149188454
THINGS THAT ARE UNCERTAIN IN NATURE AND MALLEABLE TO YOUR INTENT:
>1. WEATHER
>2. BRUTE FORCE PROBABILITY BASED COMPUTER ACTIONS
>3. BULLET TRAJECTORIES
Really? Bullet trajectories? That's something else. I guess understandable w/ the Geronimo term here. Apache call it "Power."

pastebin.ca/3934172

[9] archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10326-10005.pdf

USSS doc - Assessment of local law enforcement
SS Response to Bill Clinton assignation tip off for visit to Guilin, China in 1998
>[…] The bureau as assigned 3000 personnel to both the advance and the visit
>Local counterparts appear to be well trained […] extremely knowledgeable about SS, it’s mission, and methodology […] not to be underestimated
>surprisingly accurate info about wide ranging subjects such as TRUMAN and REAGAN assassination attempts
>And the politics and relationships among this service, the FBI, and CIA
>they admit to having intensively studied protective failures and successes of protective services throughout the world with a particular focus on the USSS.
>They admit to having learned a great deal from the USSS

{personal injection regarding [9]}
>This makes me think China has been a big player in global intel, focusing more on the Nationalistic aspect of defence rather than the imperialistic Geopolitical intel game of the US.

See: Sun Tzu's Art of War, 500BC
>All warfare is based on deception.
>Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
>The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.
>If you know the enemy and know yourself you need not fear the results of a hundred battles.

Remind people that the CIA controls the media, you can't trust the media.

This isn't a conspiracy, it's a fact.

Mighty Tasty Anti-Fungal Bread, Leaf Baker. Thanks for manning the evening shift tonight. Well done, Sir. We appreciate your efforts.

HOLY FUCK

TURN

ON

CNN
>CNN
CNN
>CNN
CNN

on fox, he's the one following the pres around with the press pool.
they had a hard break to return to an arnold rerun kek

i fucking just got home after a solid night out with friends, i read one post, do 1 google search, and i find this, has this been addressed?

IRON EAGLE
>IRON EAGLE
IRON EAGLE
>IRON EAGLE

????

>clowns
>in
>America

Keep up the great work user
Many many helpless people have died it’s time this is stopped once and for all

+++

>clearlabs.com/food_reports/2015/the_hotdog_report
Oh man,.... the Soy-based hot dogs have human DNA in them.
SOY-BASED IS THE SLEEPING POTION!!!
That's why it's in EVERYTHING!!!!!

Inside the Black Cube: Harvey Weinstein and Mossad.

is there a known discord for Qanon discussion?

How about some specifics cuz I don't watch Fake News.

Spurdo is a closet faggot

Stargate is a documentary

TURN ON CNN

IT'S REALLY FUCKING HAPPENING

IGNORE THE SHILLS

TURN

ON

CNN

Bless the Baker

Chelsea Clinton married another Soros grandkid.
Their reception was at George Soros' house.

Source or GTFO

Just tell us what you see faggot

Or just tell us what’s happening faggot

Check'd

Fucking SOY

What is?

What is this referencing?

This advertising campaign had to stop.

bullshit

No one in this thread is going to turn on CNN.
Wasn't even worth your time to try.

Good thinking.

Q is Matt Damon

GET FUCKED SHILLS

YOU CAN'T HIDE WHAT'S INSIDE

TURN

ON

CNN

RIGHR FUCKING NOW. SHIT IS HITTING THE FAN

HITTING

THE

FAN

its because these threads are all shills now. you cant even read them anymore its so batshit insane. they were fine when they started. makes me wonder people are investing so much time shilling this now

Link, Faggot.

This is the third time I posted something about this and got trips. Someone wanted to give me money if I rolled a third triple and there it is

God is working through me and I love him

I was working on making something once, a new system pretty complex and unusual, saw a Ted talk like thing where the point was tell a story about it. So I made up a 4 page script like it was a movie or something, people using this thing etc. and it really boosted after that in fact somebody actually took it and fleshed it out into a short movie and then the tech took off course no ducats for me in it just technerd wages

True Lies (1994)
imdb.com/title/tt0111503/

>When Col. Ted Masters' (Tim Thomerson) plane goes down in an Arab country and he's sentenced to death for trespassing, his 18-year-old son, Doug (Jason Gedrick), is determined to save him. Unfortunately, Doug isn't the best fighter pilot -- he wasn't accepted into the Air Force because he needs to listen to music in order to hit a target. So he enlists the help of Col. Chappy (Louis Gossett Jr.) to borrow a couple of F-16 planes, fly across the Atlantic and start a rescue mission.

the signal for a dead drop is active

Can you elaborate?

MEDIA PREPARES PUBLIC.
PROGRAM WIPES CHILDREN MINDS.
WHERE ARE THE CHILDREN?
SERPO WAS A HOAX OR METATRUTH?

diggggg

leaf baker is a confirmed good EXPERIENCED baker with fresh, healthy ingredients

cnn? tell us

im not recording. youtube lets you rewind right? find a livestream around my timestamp