Im a right wing artist and everyone in the arts hates me because im right wing and everyone in the right wing hates me...

im a right wing artist and everyone in the arts hates me because im right wing and everyone in the right wing hates me because im an artist

convince me not to trepan myself and become a liberal zombie.

Other urls found in this thread:

mileswmathis.com/scab.pdf
mileswmathis.com/papa.pdf
mileswmathis.com/agnes.html
gist.github.com/jart/b73868081a5e1a1c5cf0
www2.psych.ubc.ca/~heine/docs/uncanny.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never knew who you were before you made this post, and even having read it I don't know who you are. Why should anyone care what you do?

>going into a fucking art career
That was your first mistake. Not only is art not a respectable career,but its expensive as hell and has little to no payoff. At least you can take comfort in the fact that those in your art class will become failures regardless.

Make political comics.

if you are a serious artist quit using fucking pencil. you are the same talent level as the average "alt' girl who posts her drawings on social media..

did you do the pic in OP. it's good. however f your art and political views are intertwined you are going to have a bad time.

I recognize that art from somewhere.

Iron lung

did you make this same thread a few years ago?

i'm also a right wing artist. However I keep it to myself as I know my money from commissions would probably be cut in half if a bunch of butthurt libs found out I support Trump.

When I have enough 'fuck you' money, then I'll start talking politics.

This is exactly what I'm talking about. Everyone on the right thinks the arts are retarded and a waste of time, despite the fact that I make a respectable living and fight against moral decadence and decay it doesn't matter. To the right I'm always going to be a cancerous leech.

So why the fuck should I stick with you guys? Or why should ANY left wing person in the arts come over to your side?

You ever wonder why there's no right wing artists? It's because the right refuses to support any kind of artistic endeavour whatsoever. This is a serious problem and one of the biggest issues facing the right. There's essentially a giant block of incredibly influential people who are making and defining modern culture (artists, musicians, actors, writers etc.) who are FORCED to be left wing because the right HATES these people and REFUSES to accept them. Even if you redpill these people and they join your side if you constantly insult and demean their career and interests they're not going to stick around.

It doesn't make any sense, the right should be embracing everyone in the arts community who shares their views but instead we're marginalized and told we're idiots for even having any interest in the arts in the first place.

If you've ever wondered why everyone creative is left wing here it is. Now my question is will the right ever change in this regard? Sup Forums's the most progressive right wing think tank in the world and even here the arts are continually insulted and marginalized.

'pencil' drawings rule.
KYS

People here know Iron Lung? Surprising.
Post some of your art, OP. And what are your ideas, specifically?

I would make a leaf joke but this is true. I think the biggest reason is that the art community is already full of liberals so the first reaction is to shitpost. I think that sentiment will change slowly over the next few years with younger generations being more nationalistic.
Also why would you want to be a liberal? That's like saying you want to castrate yourself.

same. its best to just keep your mouth shut about politics with your art

They don't realise that modernity is as Left wing as we can possibly get.
You need artists to create great architecture, stories, myths for the Gods, etc. Look what happened to Rome after it lost its districts and the old art was subverted.

Can you share some of your art? I'm someone who'd consider himself on the Far-Right and I think we need more artists desperately. Granted our art should be inspired by religion, family and culture - more so than dadaism, or empty art for the sake of making some cheap point.

The pivotal thing that the right lost was influence over the culture on a whole, the autists here just want to larp about one day being nazi's its another form of escapism. What would actually creep them step by step there is imbuing art and therefore culture with fresh ideas reconstitued from old, into new art. I will give the autists this though, art in and of itself has been reduced to the lowest common denominator, thats why there are no genres of anything anymore. Its all just period paintings and nigger trap beats. Not even abstract and actual good rap from the 80s is acceptable to the generations of ZOG washed cultural luddites today. Truly is a depressing turn for the worst. So if you continue on with any and all forms of art, and fuse it with right wing politics I cannot salute you anymore than humanly possible.

Hang in there OP. There are others out there like you. Try piggybacking on the music scene, maybe. Make videos, posters, or find yourself a Velvet Underground and people will have to buy your work. There's a broader spread of people and consumers in music than in visual.

In short, take the real red pill and understand you can succeed at this, discouraging as it is to be around lobotomites all the time. Learn a trade like HVAC and self finance if you must. But keep at it. Art is the missing piece of the puzzle for the right wing today. The niche is already carved out for us, we just have to figure out how to fill it.

Artist who make enough money to live = 0.0001% of artists.
You have to be miraculously talented, like gift of the gods talented to earn a living from art.
It's a dead hole.
Safe option, get a real degree or occupation, use art as your escape and recovery mechanism. Build your skill.
Eventually you'll be talented enough to make art be a second income. Perhaps then wise enough to commence projects.

Keep it up, art is necessary. Being a contrariant in the arts always seems to give a special edge to the artist, don't be discouraged, use your chosen medium to vent.

>right wing
>occultist bullshit

ONLY KEKSTIANITY KEKSERVATIVE KEK MARKETS ARE RIGHT-WING!!!!

>t. Dilettante who tells people he wishes he was creative

Modern art is compromised. Right wingers hate modern art culture because every medium has been given over to intelligence agencies and kikes. Art schools are tools of progressive paradigm, it's not a good look for any man of intellect

Looks like Nick blinko art. You did this? Are you a rudimentary peni fan?

>Everyone on the right thinks the arts are retarded and a waste of time
The right appreciates art created prior to about 1930-1945. You can create cognitive dissonance by bring up that fact.

I haven't seen much new stuff since the 90s, but this is a Nick blinko drawing. He was a schitzophrenic anarcho punk bassist from rudi peni. Institutionalized in England. He liked little circles

Nobody on the right hates you because you are an artist. Jonathan Bowden was a well known artist and he is practically worshipped on the right. Stop whining.

>so why the fuck should I stick with you guys?
This sentence right here is why we find you annoying. We're not here to convince you to stick around in our club, you fucking pussy. Sup Forumsacks band together because we all arrived at identical conclusions independently, not by searching for a family to pamper us. Right-wingers shit on artists who make a big fuss about being artists, which coincidentally happens to be a lot of them. Artistic talent is corollary to functional skills; making it the nucleus of your life will make a puff out of you, and will get you treated like a puff. As you deserve.

If you can't take criticism, then you're not strong enough to belong here. Now quit your bitching and show us some fucking art.

Right wing art is traditionalist/realism/landscape/portraits. Anyone can make your surrealist zen drawing. It doesn't even portray any realism and attention to accurate anatomy, you can just half ass things like your those lazy wings. Actual good surreal art actually has some good level of realism. If you actually think you're good, you're in over your head.

inform yourself OP

Why the Realist market collapsed
mileswmathis.com/scab.pdf
The Stolen Century
mileswmathis.com/papa.pdf
AGNES MARTIN and the psychological causes of Modernism
mileswmathis.com/agnes.html

If you intend to make a "career" in any medium of art in the 21st century you need to willingly give your intellect over to the left wing mystery cult of progressivism. Per one of your other posts here there is literally no such thing as "progressive" right wing, remove that word from your vocabulary or figure out what it really means
gist.github.com/jart/b73868081a5e1a1c5cf0

Are you Nick blinko? I hope you are. If you're Nick blinko, and have gone right wing enough to shit post on pol, please hear me out. Do a new peni album, like cacophony, but about Hitler or il duce, instead of HP Lovecraft.

Fash Art Now!

I was just thinking earlier today we need right-winged artists to help preserve many elements of our culture lost.

Make great art of traditional European tales, like dragons, maidens and unicorns. The crusades and King Richard.

Lots of gorgeous renaissance art that we don't do anymore either, just this modern art bullshit.

Very happy to see a right-winged artist.

>everyone in the right wing hates me because im an artist

What?

Also will think your shit sucks, sorry OP.

This.

Most of the beauty and fun from our cultures involved art, dance, and literature.
Our world needs to be balanced.
Help make our cultures great again, desu.
P.s, can you make a sexy anime waifu with hair like this? Personal reasons, and all that.

Don't listen to boomers and edgy teenagers who can only think in memetics. Artists and writers serve a different purpose in society than do engineers and mathematicians, whom are different still from lawyers and politicians. That said, there is a place and need for all of these careers.
When one thinks of Ancient Greece, we think just as much of their sculptures and epics as we do their mathematical and astronomical achievements. We marvel in the elegantly simple engineering of Viking ships, yet we idolize the art that adorned them.

The right wing needs art, because the right wing needs to appeal. The right wing needs to be cool, and art is cool. Fat double-digit IQ boomers who think otherwise are not cool.

Oh fuck I'm sorry I now see most people in this thread blow and what you're talking about.

What province?

Hitler was an artist

>marginalized
Know how I know you are a plebbitor

Don't do Do pics like the one you posted; keep your meaning their but veiled.
> Why? you ask
When you make meaning hard to find, people literally become more conservative: www2.psych.ubc.ca/~heine/docs/uncanny.pdf

>he doesn't know about right wing occultists

user i-

>occultism is okay
Cryptopedos leave my Sup Forums

I own a business and have been trying to find right-wing artists to work with, but I don't know where to find any. Do you know, OP?

Art is pain you chucklehead, use your existential misery to create wonders and stop bitching on a Taiwanese knitting forum.

you can't fight the current state of art culture from within, military intelligence agencies successfully hijacked the arts 100 years ago and have tightened their grip with every generation.

Anyone trying to make art through an "industry" of today is playing into this paradigm, period. The only way to avoid this is to be completely independent/freelance and to actually be intelligent and know the history of modernist art ethos in order to argue against it with other braindead "system" artists

Certain media like film and stage/drama are basically a lost cause at this point because they require an "industry" to produce, and that industry has been compromised

user... it's time to go back

I've been here since moot and I started this website in the garage, I had my EMac set up on the hood of his uncles Pontiac

OP does not make films or drama so how is this relevant? And you can make films independently anyway. Drama maybe not.

I think art isn’t a fine pursuit.

Just don’t get your hopes up of being that super famous guy that everyone knows.

I’m reading this thread. For the same reason that you don’t want to ask about the military on pol, you don’t really want to ask about art.

As much as I love these autistes, they’re ducking plebs. They don’t really understand spirit or it’s inportance.

They value silly things like intellectualism and transient physical beauty at the expense of soulful descions making and more permenant for of beauty.

For the most part they’re losers. The difference is that they’re our losers and we should be a voice for improvement and knowledge of the divine.

I say continue on with your artwork. Furthermore, you should not be vocal about your politics (which is ultimately a poor word to use to talk about what you actually mean by right wing) so you can set up a bunch of mind fuxkery on the faggot liberals.

Do you bro.
The left will just want to use you to make a point. Only those on the right will actually contemplate your work for the sake of peering into your mind.

Too bad the "right wing" artist's art isn't right wing.

Drama is riddled with laughably bad independent efforts

>The reason art is so bad now—in both realism and the avant garde—is that it isn't created by artists anymore. It is created by scabs. It is created by those who crossed the picket line because they “had to feed their family.” They aren't making paintings or sculptures because they are artists, because they have an innate and unquenchable desire to work with beauty and subtlety and skill. No, they are just making a living, and will do whatever it takes to do that. If they have to produce crap and constantly kiss ass, well, OK. If they have to sign contracts that make no sense and give them no rights, well, OK. If they have to smile and sit on their personality and have no opinions and act like miserable mice, well OK. The kids have to be fed.

>But I have an idea: maybe you shouldn't have kids if you can't support them by doing honest work— work that needs to be done. If you have to sell your soul in order to have kids, maybe the deal isn't worth making. If you have to lick the Man's shoes in order to have kids, maybe the deal isn't worth making.

*is a fine pursuit

Do your thing and don't feel a need to be liked by any more than a core few.

if you can't make a living producing your art independently, and you participate in a leftist art culture in order to get by, you are selling your soul in order to keep on doing something that is not productive for humanity

Bro, they’re are plenty of ways to make a living off art.

Give him time to develop and be inspired.
OP, I recommend watching a lot of older movies/ classics/ even the older children's cartoons.

now if you really want to preserve western culture, you're going to have a hard time doing that without the western mysteries

It's not 1985 anymore bud. Every artist has Patreon.

>they are are
>bro

If you make good, 18th/19th century style art promoting the right fans will flock to you. Even some the liberal scum artists will because you'll be "provocative". Most of them won't because they only like degenerate provocatism but the right certainly will embrace you. Leave that modern art shit to die in a gutter where it belongs.

>Roman foreign culture novelty club
>"western"

Then why would these artists have to participate in a culture they don't agree with? Shouldn't they be able to produce the art that they'd like to produce without losing their livelihood? Your statements contradict OP

You know moot? Tell him he's a spineless faggot.

Art and artists are more important to our movement then literally anything else. Politics is downstream from culture and artists are the center of culture.

We need those with artistic visions to shape our future, a better future, out of the formless void.

There is the reason they control Hollywood and the arts, there is also a reason why as our art degenerated our society degenerated.

Don’t give up senpai, we are going to make it.

Read the book “Artists of the right” and “more artists of the right” by KR Bolton. The right wing artistic tradition is a long and powerful one. Ezra Pound, Wyndam Lewis, TS Eliot, WB Yeats, Gabriel Annunzio, the list goes on. One true artist is worth a million shit posters.

I’ll leave you with a quote by a lefty but the quote is still full of insight:

“Art is not a mirror with which to reflect reality but a hammer with which to shape it” -Brecht

Don’t quit

holy shit this butthurt was so quick
do what you like stupid fagot
right wing values traditional aesthetic, its completely false that they undermine artists... its just that the term has been so associated with liberals it came to be
fuck off i didnt read your post btw

the right needs art, but you are a fool if you try to make it your profession. get a dignified well paying job and hone your art on the side. if you ever make it big quit your day job and do the art thing. otherwise you will end up a whore for some rich faggot doing whatever they ask because you are always a week away from loosing your apartment/starving.

t. B.A. in creative writing that got a job in stat analysis

>loosing
>creative writing
Creative choice of words anyway

Same here buddy. I know the feels.

OP sounds like a liar too. No one would buy his highschool tier botched zen drawing. Maybe liberals who see things in their relative realities..

should show you the academic rigor involved in a creative writing B.A. m8y

You don’t pick beliefs based on whether or not other people accept you.

I don't hate actual artists who take their craft and aesthetic virtues seriously.
I hate postmodernist marxists who go to art school, expect the taxpayer to pay for it, and then churn out dumb shit that takes no technical skill to make, like all those people who use shit and menstrual blood smeared on canvas to make something non-representative and then just bullshit something they can say it means.

I have massive respect for an individual who spends the long years it takes to become a skilled draftsman, sculptor, painter, composer etc. and they are carrying on a noble tradition that dates back to antiquity. We need more people like that on the right.

Should show you the academic rigor involved in completing an actual book/project

art degree with concentration in dank memes is def employable. literally marketers hire meme engineers or some crazy ass title like that. shilling paint for home depot can work brodawg

Ehh to be fair math is the same. They want to know if you understand calculus principles, not that you get your multiplication perfectly correct

Come join us, brother.

I don't know what your getting at I got my B.A. and now I work with statistics. Of course creative writing is a terrible degree, I didn't know that as a child though. That is what I am posting to tell OP. Don't be the 'starving artist' they are insufferable. Get a legitimate job and do your art on the side. The same goes for you and everyone.

Was a joke about you having apparently spent so much effort on your writing without finishing any of your projects and having anything to show for it.

This.
In communism there were artists opposed to the system who refused to sell their works, and so starved because of it. But in capitalism it seems even the Right artists are willing to sell their artistic soul for a few bucks. This obviously contributes to further degradation.

This
Even Hitler was an artists(though he failed and realize he could do better things like save Germany)

You misunderstood me. The point is that these degrees require very little work. They are very easy and worth very little.

Well okay but I think you should still probably feel bad about what I was saying above

no reason to m8y, I've moved on with my life since the uni degree and got out of the art school trap.

Art is a by product of productivity. Forced art produces turds.

The thing you gotta understand is that art isn't really hated as a whole, moreso modern types of """art""". Back than, art was about landscape and portrait that would look so lifelife and beautiful, but now the left has turn art into a joke by abstracting the meaning for their pretentious values. Also have to consider that artistry isn't a very fruitful job most of the time.

But traps are gay

>Not only is art not a respectable career
lol
literally one of the most respectable careers there is.
artists (REAL artists) make what advanced cultures treasure most. their work is the expression of the most important elements of humanity.

Find a culture without art.
Look at the correlation between the art of a society and the dominance of that society on a global scale.

The greatest artists are renown at least as much as the greatest leaders, writers, philosophers, and scientists.

OP here, thanks for the positive replies.

The OP isn't my art it's Nick Blinko, I don't think he's right wing, he just has actual schizophrenia and is a big inspiration to me. I'm not going to post my own work because there's antifa and SJW monitoring Sup Forums at all times and they would go on my social media and tell everyone I know professionally that I'm a nazi or something.

If someone is looking for actual right wing art they should look into Charles Krafft. He's a holocaust denier and has shared a lot of the sentiments that I have about the arts being fucked. He's been on some white nationalist podcasts where he talks about the arts being 50/50 left wing right wing when he was growing up and how cultural marxism fucked everything. He got dropped from a bunch of galleries when his views on the holocaust came out 4-5 years back and has been dogged ever since. He's the only extreme right wing artist who's had real success in the art world lately so hopefully some people in here will check him out if they're looking for right wing art.

This guy gets it.

Art and religion, which are intimately related, are the highest achievements of a culture. We will not win without artists and true visionaries on our side.

Look at Gabriel D’Annunzio, that man was an artist and his life was a work of art. He basically brought about fascism in Italy through his art.

You sound like a fag

This, not bad too.

>Sup Forums only posts meme brutalist Goya he made during s breakdown

Just about to receive my BFA in Illustration, motion design from downtown Portland! Everyone at my school hates me, but it’s ok because they’ll literal human waste.

Art degrees can be useful if you’re actually good at art/design. Advertising to the retarded American populace isn’t going out of fashion any time soon.

Checkmate faggots.

>artists are renound
After they're dead. They live a life of obscurity and poverty in a sea of millions of self appointed peers whose only viable test of valuable contribution is time, unless they take up other interests also, like Leonardo.

>The point is that these degrees require very little work. They are very easy and worth very little.
They CAN be very easy, but you are only cheating yourself if you don't push yourself and get out of it everything you can.
Why even be there if you're not going to challenge yourself, ffs?
You can give them everything you have, or you can do very little, that's all.
Some people give it their all, many don't.