Looking for Amerikaner themes

Looking to find a specific image that had frontiersmen on it with something like “Amerikaner, do your ancestors smile on you?”
It had some very cool pro-American vibes to it.

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf
upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970
blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Any images like pic related would also be appreciated. I’m working some red pills for those on the fence

Got you

t. innocent rapefugees

man this euroqueer is so mad that he doesnt have any freedom

Nice. Thank you.

ALL. Ignore the bs 65% meme faces. Be who your forefathers wanted their Sons to be, guardians of Liberty

I pity you, Euro.

People who post reddit tier 76% memes...I’ll pray for you. Sweety

How this Arab is trying so hard to hide behind the EU flag.

das all I got

Great. Thank you

thank you and god bless America brother
fuck antifa

show your real flag, faggot

go an' adopt a niglet, - that's what you are famous for in Western Europe and North-Eastern Europe

52% """"white""""(25-35% real European)
>white kids are already a minority in their age group
>quarter of said whites has injun, polish semite or negro blood
>media/education/banks all run by the jews
>fight wars for the jews on the other side of the planet
>mutilate their sons genitals cause mr rosenberg said so
>white guilt over slavery worse than nazi guilt
>worships niggers one month every year
>adopting niggers and chinks is a normal american practice
>elected nigger twice over white guilt
>normalized coalburning
>normalized homosexualit
>in the process of normalizing trans shit
>home of radical feminism
>ground zero for all modern degenerate anti-white propaganda
>at the front of pushing the islamophobia shit
>clockboy gets a free scholarship to top universities and white house for bringing a old clock to school despite the family being on record for race baiting
>biggest shooting ever gets ignored because the shooter was a mudslim
>tolerates a black domestic terrorist group
>almost all food is unnatural shit created by monsanto
USA is a mongrel minority-White semite-run nation. Not even 56%, or even 40% White. More like 20-35% White? Let me help you. Anywhere between 28-32% of the US """Whites""" has negro or amerindian admixture. USA is like BEST CASE SCENARIO 35% White country.
It was specially non-Hispanic Whites who got studied.
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/38568440/admixture/shriver01.pdf

upi.com/Top_News/2002/05/08/Analysis-White-prof-finds-hes-not-2/UPI-53561020909970

blog.23andme.com/23andme-research/dna-usa-2

B-BUT MUH FREEDOM!
wrong. You have no freedom, shart. You can't
>not send you kids to school
>not have insurance
>not pay for Obamacare
>refuse to buy/sell from people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>refuse to pay taxes
>refuse to hire people based on race/religion/sexual orientation
>no autos

Bruh, did you even read your own source? I really pity you.

Nobody encompasses Americana as well as Norman Rockwell.

>not laming jews
nice understanding you got there vlad

Are you a fucking bot? Jesus christ

Man, you are really trying too hard. Please go outside. I feel concern for you. Are you ok? I hope a pic of a dog make you feel better.

>flag

I believe you, not suspicious at all.

Don't feel sympathy for him, if he gets tired of amerimutt posting he can always stop working for whoever's paying for this shill campaign.

>europe is in shambles
>all they can do is shit post forced reddit memes

Damn. Thread getting slid hard by memeflags. Have a nice painting, my guy. Could be American, Idk, I just know it's nice and Victorian.

JFC you CIAniggers need more hours in Paint. Your shit is too easy to spot because you probably outsourced your shitposting to some Bangalore IT department.

It’s not CIA you silly goblin. I pioneered that meme, because I hate mongrelized shitskins that define “modern Americans” and your shitty “””””””culture””””””. Fuck, I come from South Germany and I hate your tourists and diaspora almost as much as I hate turks, nafris, niggers, greeks, yugoroaches and jews polluting Munich.

Have a painting, Ivan/Hans.

I've always been confused about this one. If the immigrants are undocumented, how were they accounted for? That sounds like some shotty data gathering if they didn't actually gather data.

Nice. Speaking of the Amerikaner idea, one of another reasons I stared posting those is that USA allowed Italian and jewfish influxes into WASP-Dutch-Scottish-German-Irish society. True Americanism lies in Northwestern Europeans inheritance

Why do you think the Federal G*vernment sends somali subhumans to places like Dakotas and Maine? They hate the Old Stock

This one will make any NJ dago, Dixie part nog or half spic go ape

See
I'm waiting for you to explain why. Don't be a stereotype friend, only niggers fall into the stereotypes. You're not a nigger, right?

illegal immigrants collect state services such as education and their number can be accurately estimated in this manner.

No they can't. You can't get those services without a social security number. Do you know how our benefits system works?

STOP RESPONDING TO A ALPHABET SOUP OPERATIVE

Be your own flag Flaggit.