Sup Forums will defend this

Sup Forums will defend this.

>Putting someone with brain damage that can only use his powers for 30 minutes in goal

Defend what? His actions? His character as a whole? That image?

Be specific dammit

Even with 30 minutes, he can still defeat the Flash.

I just bought the first volume of Toaru Kagaku no Accelerator.

The art is good but God, I can't follow the fight scene at all.

>buying the Accel manga
>good art
Absolute madman.

He's my favorite character in Raildexverse, gimme a break.

I'll suggest you stop. I'm reading the manga as it comes out and all, but buying it? Nah. It's not worth it and it never gets very good.

It's not the worst thing ever by any means.

>Can calculate where trillions upon trillions of electrons are going to move to form a code to disarm a bomb inside a girls brain
>Gets punched in the face by a literally who normalfag

>implying accelerator didn't let him win so he didn't have to keep murdering misaka imoutos

Touma has IB. If you really want to see a literally who normalfag making people job left and right Hamazura is your guy.

>Implying he wasn't already close to be done with it

Only his hand had it. Accelerator should have 1 shot him with even a breeze of air

>literally who normalfag
You're not fooling anyone Touma

>Sup Forums will defend this.

Kek fuck no, Sup Forums CAN'T defend anything

> newfags doesnt know about our most hated enemy spamer who became our hero in the final hour of Sup Forums

Councils were a mistake. /fit/ absolutely deserved it because their manager is competent.

Will he become a final hero in our hour again ?

What would happen if Accelerator tried to reflect a Fox with his shine up?

And I'm not talking about just any shine.

I'm talking about Fox in Grand Finals on Final Destination with items off.

Normal high school boys you can find anywhere are the scariest things to walk the Earth in Raildexverse.

>Most hated

Accel spammer was always great you fag. I wish he was the mod of Sup Forums.

Again?

That was from last cup, but we're a hair from being eliminated again anyways.

>we're a hair from being eliminated again anyways.
So all's normal then

Almost glad I decided not to bother this time

Yeah it's a fucking circus. The managers have been bad all year and the roster is shit. Only dark times are ahead.

Difference is this time, Sup Forums is probably gonna advance without us.

>Difference is this time, Sup Forums is probably gonna advance without us.
Wait wait, I'm getting deja vu here

Didn't this already happen last episode?

Sup Forums advanced to summer without us, but /gif/ shat the bed on purpose with their exports or something so Sup Forums could get in as well.

His only weakness is the Misaka network.

Can we sack the manager? This is just disgraceful.

>meanwhile Sup Forums is steamrolling teams
Sup Forums was a mistake.

There's worse

>a group of gods too powerful to exist in the world so they form a sekrit club outside of it
>gets erased from existence by another literal who normalfag

Don't forget the talking dog strapped to a mecha killing gods. The Index world is a wonderful place.

>People chastised Sup Forums for sacking managers at the drop of a hat

Who is laughing now weebs? Enjoy your clusterfuck normalfag drama manager council while Sup Forums wins the Winter cup.

>any board besides /mlp/ winning the maincups with all the horsefuckery and Boris around

Nice joke

I fear that no amount of rigging will keep the Together Forever going this time.

I always hated Accelerator. He will never be redeemed in my eyes.

Started reading the manga for this series only to realize they were leaving massive chunks of the light novel out. But I did get past the accelerator fight and when he meets last order.

He was a descent antagonist, but touma winning was pure bullshit. I take a little solace in the fact that Touma doesn't have true plot armor, because in reading the first volume of the light novel I remembered that he got his ass handed to him by kanzaki.

What Sup Forums likes to do, and what Accelspammer enabled, is doing whatever the fuck they want, ignoring the rules, until and unless they just so happen to suit them. It's a pure ochlocracy.

Fuck off, tripfaggot.

Accel isn't the problem. It's the shitty managers.

Even when we used to win, it was because Accelerator saved 3-5 goals a game that our managers enabled.

It's all a glorified dice roll with familiar faces so we can feel some emotion for the dice. Managers can only influence anything up to a point, ultimately nobody can do anything about what the RNGod wishes.
The problem with the cup is that people started taking it way too seriously, so now they think they can do anything to control that retarded AI or that the funny faces they give to the dice can mean anything. Bad luck is a problem that can't be fixed.

Seems like you haven't witnessed the absolute drama infested trainwreck that has been Sup Forums's management today, both in the game thread and /vg/.

>Accel spammer was always great you fag
No he wasn't. The original intention was good, but when it got to the stage of the board being unusable because every thread would be pushed off the board all the time it went too far.