>Yukinofag
>Tumblr

Nice.

best guy
Why is every beta otaku furious at him?

>8man rejects Yui for Yukino
>Yukino rejects 8man to better herself
>Iroha consoles him
Found the ending to the LN. A relative of mine knows WW.

I want to kill this fucking cunt.

l-lewd

BROTHERS

But why?

BROTHERS

REPORTING.

Yo.

My dad is WW, and he said he wants to make Ponkan 8 draw the end artwork with 8man french kissing Yukino in the service club, with Yui watching the whole thing

IROHA OR

DEATH

>Hikio, please rub lotion on my back

Jokes on you.
I masturbate to Tomoki, so this just arouses me

Where did he hide Taishi's body?

He's currently balls deep inside Komachi

delete this

8man and Taishi switched homes

Should be interesting to see how that graph develops during the next week or so.

He may have lost his imouto but on the bright side, he now has a new imouto plus an onee-chan too.

Just fuck already!

DELETE THIS

An onee-chan with well formed breasts, that he gets to fuck

Well we already know what will happen.
Iroha will stay at the top like she always has

Wanna bet on that one?
Because my vote goes to Yukino

Chances are that's not going to happen. This OVA was Iroha centric.

Depends, does Kei-chan want a niece/nephew? Saki nee-chan will give her one, Hachiman doesn't get a say in this.

And what will happen in the next week that makes you say so?
Iroha got an OVA along the release of the VN.
Seeing how Iroha stayed on top since April of last year and Yukino's highest spike after the end of S2 was her birthday,
I'd say it's impossible for Yukino to top Iroha in the graph until Vol.12 comes out.

What happens in Saika route?

The Yukino end will eventually gain lots of popularity towards yukino, from old yaharifags or newcomers and yes Spyro I'm talking about people like you

B-but what if 8man wants a platonic relationship with Saki

I do wonder if something like that without Iroha is what WW has always planned and the delay in volume 12 is his editor and literally everybody else involved fighting him to change it.

I asked one of those translators on youtube if he/she can do a playthrough of this one. Apparently tbs tries to take down videos of the new game that is uploaded.
We better start learning nippon language girls.

Yukino doesn't love Hachiman. She is in love with Pan-san.

i love iroha

>girls

Yukino and 8man are friends.
They have platonic feelings for each other.

Which is also a metaphor for 8man

My dad is ponkan8 and he felt it was better for Yukino, wearing only her stockings, to have her legs locking Hachiman's bare waist while he released into her. Sensei has opened the door and is crying that Hachiman found true love before her. Yui's heart turns to ash as tears run off her chin and even out of her nose, her voice cracks as she wails "it can't be". Watari agreed and so Sensei turns to run off to go on a week long bender as Yukino shouts after her "Sensei, KNOCK!" And then to Yui, "Yuigahama, kindly close the door and fetch me a berry yogurt special from the machine"

gay shit

It is indeed made to pander to the gays.

Did I fucking stutter?

Yea that's what I said but that's not happening in the next week now is it.

Someone posted what happens in the first half of her route in the last route but they never finished it. Basically 8man helps her out on the school roof, she helps him out after the race and Iroha tells her of the gospel of Genuine after 8mans sermon in the clubroom.

Because he is everyone's Hayato.
Simply put he is a man slut.

>Breaking news!! the best seller light novel Oregairu is being burned by yuifags, as it is to close to reality. We would have wanted a interview with one of them, however the poor unfortunately killed itself

That pic reminds me of Ayase's route from the Oreimo VN.

I meant the end in the VN, not her ending in vol 12

But it is to lewd for 8man, to have kids

WW isn't going to hurt Yui. At worst 8man will say no to her, her lip will quiver, and Yui will support him with Yukinon.

If I were a Yuifags I would have set myself on fire with a pile of ANOTHER, since the sudden bizarre and inexplicable actions taken by the characters to even make a Yui win possible show how contrived an ass pull it is

It was indeed pretty bad, but then again so are this VN routes.

WW is a massive edge lord, so of course he will give an epic win to the best girl

ANOTHER is great. Nothing is wrong with 8man, he just takes having a cute, sweet girlfriend. Yui gets her Hikki and keeps Yukino as her good friend, and Yukino has no problems and is not bothered by the other two dating.

The end is better than whatever the main series might have.

Yui will go home and viciously kick Sable to death, the nice-girl act gone, then put on dog ears and furry mitts and step out in front of the speeding Yukinoshita limo repeating to herself "Hikki will save me. Hikki will save me". Her head then becomes a six foot smear of gore on the street terminating in a hair bun.

It's almost like you don't want to hold anything back by being exposed of being a yuifag

Fuck you and your sick fantasies. Yui is a nice girl and would never hurt Sable. She loves her dog a lot. Yui doesn't hate herself enough to hurt herself over 8man even if he did reject her.

If 8man rejected her she'd cry for a week but show up to club and help them out.

Nope. I expect Yukino to break up with 8man to give a pseudo Yui end where she catches him on the rebound.

Yes I know that, by how much is what I'm wondering.

when will they help her? :(

I am ju8st saying Yukinofags should like ANOTHER since it has a good end for Yukino and all fans of the series should like its perfect end.

8man will kill himself if that was the case.
Here let me write the scenario of what would happend if she did brake up with him.

>She broke up with me? So all those nights of us talking about us finally finding that one genuine thing doesn't mean a damn afterall? Screw you world! Wait is that a bridge? Oh well thank you Yukinoshita for helping me see the light

I've got a question, Sup Forums.
If you were attending your after school club one day and Yumiko came in crying, fumbling her words, and with frantic breaths, what would you do?

A) Comfort her.
B) Avoid the situation.
C) Comfort someone else. (Why would you do this?)

what ep?

D) Rape

Yes 8man will propose how he can make her troubles go away by making her fell completely relaxed.

Bad news for you, even in canon Sable just follows Yui's mom around. Yui forces herself on the dog just like she forces unwelcome skinship on Hachiman. That's why Sable runs into traffic or to Hachinan every chance he gets. Whether with neighborhood children, Hachiman, the club, her clique, or the family dog, Yui is just a third wheel, second fiddle.

She'll finally snap, and it won't be pretty

He wouldn't. He would be happy for it to be over. Yukino was always the ungenuine heroine. Yui is the something genuine. Her love and care for him is genuine. She is genuinely Yukino's friend and helps her. Yui would never step on Yukino's neck.

You're my hero

imgur.com/a/klehc

>She'll finally snap, and it won't be pretty
She promised not to. Remember the fireworks festival?

>Yui is just a third wheel, second fiddle.
And this heroine in the wrong romcom gets the end she deserves. Yui will win on some level. I guarantee she won't be sad in the end.

i dont know how much a teacher gets paid in nippon but can they afford a fucking aston martin?

He plans to be a stay-at-home dad.

A man has to father children to be a dad user-kun

No, clear that Yukino is feeling great loss in ANOTHER, with her unspoken thousand yard stare in pub scene and "the lie" in her recipe. Very bad end where she makes no effort to pursue what she wants

stay-at-home husband to be precise

Sensei clearly gets paid more for her other services

>with her unspoken thousand yard stare in pub
She was just tired due to all the events. She didn't really say anything.

> "the lie" in her recipe
The recipes are rubbish and have little meaning without reader imagination.

S-sensei isnt lewd you fucking faggot! Get aids and die!

what is this chart all about?

Yui never imagined Haruno relating how girls became jealous and turned on Yukino in the past would apply to her since Yukino didn't love same guy she did. That infirmary scene poisoned her perfect little world as she realized her best friend was now a love rival

That depends on my sister.

You need to up your troll game, that first claim about Yukino was totally lame. You're like artificial troll flavor, knockoff brand diet troll with no caffeine, troll lite that went flat

What do you mean with this?
Choose your words carefully.

Shut up 8man.
I saw her please some students in her car on the way back home

I will summarise it with three words:
1. Money
2. Aston Martin
3. Dicks