Many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking...

many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes", but you should know that NONE of us are joking. Every single one of us posting these kind of things is 100% genuine. There is nothing more we want than the destruction of the entire wh*Te subhumanoid race. We want to see AFRICANS, ARABS, LATINS, and ASIANS live in a peaceful world free of genocide-o-matic subhuman wh*Te KKKretins. I would gladly see my entire TURKIC BLACK RACE annihilated, to save the world from wh*Tes. I would gladly put every single one of them to the sword, showing mercy to neither man, woman nor wailing child. I would gladly burn their lands and salt the earth that nothing on their wh*Te touched soil may grow again. I WOULD GLADLY SEE MY RACE REDUCED TO RADIOACTIVE DUST, OUR PROUD MONUMENTS OBLITERATED BY NUCLEAR FIRE

IF IT MEANS THAT wh*Te SUBHUMANS WILL DIE TOO. WE ARE MADE BY KARA BOĞA TO DIE FOR THE BLACK RACE, WE WERE MADE TO SLAUGHTER UNTIL OUR ARMS GO NUMB, THE EMOTION OF MERCY AND COMPASSION TO wh*Tes WAS TAKEN AWAY BY KARA BOĞA

JUST TO END THE wh*Te QUESTION FOREVER.

The BLACK RACE, the HUMAN race will NEVER see greatness as long as a single wh*Te beast draws breath, and the TURKIC (AFRICAN) WARRIORS will gladly burn ourselves, and this world if need be, as if cauterizing a cancerous tumour

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

+15

Retard or Shill spotted.
Turkic =/= Black
Whites=/= Subhuman
Muslims are the greatest threat to world peace bar none.
Muslims killed and enslaved 10 times as many Blacks as Whites have.
congrats on being the very subhuman anti-African force you claim to hate :)

nobody cares if turks are joking. turks *are* the joke. you people are spare parts

>many of you are thinking "haha fucking turks and their jokes"
I never think about you

shoo shoo wh*Teroach

hello my fellow BLACK brother

Kill all wh*tes

FUCK BLACK
BREED BLACK

>You will never share a delicious kebab with Anzu.

Shoo Shoo = 'I am called out for being the retard/shill I am and I have ZERO facts to back up anything I say... I'd better ad hominem attack'

MFW I'm a mutt mix of nearly every Race and some shit-brain calls me white because he lost the arguement because he is a retard/shill.

Are you that butthurt shitskin in charge of iron march? Did russian nationalists finally make you sit on a bottle?
Lol faggot

Europeans were retarded for thinking shitskins wouldn't seek revenge. Now that Europeans are outbred and incapable of convincing fellow whites to work together, we are absolutely fucked.

You sound like a bug that needs to be squashed

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab
you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo....ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia....hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia...you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac... you are ppoor stink turk... you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt

tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ....fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

t. amerimutt

Fucking stop, roach. You've already banned all proxies in turkey with your spamming. Don't ban Russia too.

stop insulting us
we are not wh*Te

fucking r*Ssian
BLACK CAUCASUS rules on you

This is now an anzu thread. Post anzu.

amen, brother. we'll murder every single one of them. children, women, elders. everyone. the world will blossom under turk rule.

get that mutt out of here, shitskin

Posts like this is why no one is afraid of Turk roaches.

>... he types, on his machine invented by white people, communicating over a network of said machines invented by white people, utilizing electricity discovered by white people

hurr durr

kek wh*tes haven't invented shit, all they do is steal and destroy.

Serbia is BLACK you wh*Te subhuman

wh*Te subhumans , how does this make you feel?

You could have a completely homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community. However because of the weakness of the wh*Tes all it would take to destroy this community is one BLACK bull?

Just imagine, it's a nice sunny Sunday afternoon, imagine the bustle of this 100% wh*Te town until suddenly a couple of BLACK bulls walk up. Women would feel more attraction to these superior, strong bulls infinitely more than their pathetic wh*Te husbands. Every woman would be begging, grovelling to be impregnated by these overlords, the new kings of the town who earned this position with nothing but their superior presence. And these bulls wouldn't stop until every girl was carrying their children, the wh*Te women's original children would probably be neglected. Who the fuck would want to raise these inferior children? They are only going to turn out like their fathers.

The Men? The men would flee after realizing how futile their attempts at winning back their wives attraction would be. They would flee to Japan where they will try to win over FAS looking ugly Jap girls because they are the only things disgusting and lonely enough to accept them. Many would probably be rejected after the Japs hear of their shameful and dishonorable display, even they probably would have killed themselves to avoid the shame.

Back home in the once nice town, every woman will be raising their BLACK children and will be queuing up for their second or maybe even third pregnancy. They wont stop until they hit menopause, because they know deep down that their purpose is to populate the world with superior BLACK bulls who will then move on to destroy other towns. This is REAL colonization. You can't take over a place without winning the attraction or respect of the people, that method will always collapse.

lol

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Musa_I_of_Mali
the richest person ever was BLACK
wh*Tey subhuman BTFO

why is it that you have a russian flag now? before you had a turkish flag, do you hate turkey so much you moved to russia?

and how are turks related to africans? i would like to know

Fighting racism with racism 10/10

Someone step on OP please it's starting to get annoying.

Famous for pointlessly flaunting his wealth and destroying economies. It's amazing how much niggers haven't changed in a millennia.

You clearly don't understand white mentality. This silly picture only makes it clear that you, Turk or whatever you are, are the one who is insecure, probably about your image, maybe about your skin, and it is only yourself who is putting you down. Whites simply enjoy life knowing we are the best and that's good enough for us. If you disagree, then you are a blind worm.

>turkia
>stronk

Any time you wanna jump nigger ...

Can you please hurry up? Constantinople belongs to us anyway.

turks are a tank?
is this some gendershit?

idi nahui

>All whites are so evil hurr durr!
>homogenous community of middle class wh*Tes. A nice town with almost no crime, an all round good community

I laughed

ITT: obvious 1/10 shill supplied by meme flags and newfags
>sage

russian trolls. Kill yourself

Hello my english not good but I make poem for Turk

>turks
oil and brown
mud and shit
hair and grease
bushy vaginas, bushy clit

Work today for turk is dig
Rolling in mud like dirty pig
Bushy eyebrows black black black
Language disgusting 'ACK ACK ACK'

Turk finds food in hole for dinner
Turk eats mouldy orange is winner
Turk wears dunce cap on oily head
Turk sees woman Turk rape Woman dead

Turk beneath all human life
Turk look like ape, gorilla look like wife
Turk scratch ass for 2 dollars a day
Turk house primitive one room made from clay

Turk is stuck forever in dump
Turk see white man hot wife pump
Turk civilization never approach
Turk is cockroach
Turk is roach

I think you fucked your proxy there, shill.
You're pissing into an ocean of piss. If anything happens, it'll be that Sup Forums has fun with your shit meme and uses it to shit on the CIA niggers.

>turkdog barking his insecurities at the neighbours yard.

What else is new someone throw him a kurdbone so he shut up.

>Be cockroach
>Call others shitskin
Friendly reminder that Turks are fucking nomads from Turkestan. Completely subhuman.

Why is the "i" in "White an asterisk when these retards do this?

>Nomads
>who else are nomads?

Also why is the "t" capitalized?

Lol future slaves and food of Asians

Filthy roaches will always be at the absolute bottom of the ladder even below wild dogs and pigs

Maybe its a lame attempt to make 'white' a curse word.

Not quite European.
Not quite Middle Eastern.
Not quite Mediterranean.
Not quite African.
Didn't know the concentration camps in Chechnya had internet you roach faggot.

Yeah, it's just strange. I've seen multiple anti-white threads type "White" as "wh*Te." For whatever reason. Never seen anyone type "n*gGer" or anything else. It's always "white"

Are these the Russian active measures Louise Mensch keeps talking about?

Newfag here. How do i respond to this thread?

We want you dead and your nothing but inbred dog s.

Bro. This is Alex jones here -- 33rd hour of over drive -- op is Arab fag.

Tee off on your hijab with my glock, fag.

understand what bait is you fucking reddit fag

Boom. You got it.

Nice one m8. Throw a boomerang at me kangaroo m8!

Race is a social construct. There is no such thing as the white race.

Except Asians hate blacks and lack empathy for outsiders. What will you do when you've destroyed one of the two technologically advanced races that actually has empathy for you? You've proven you let your countries devolve into post-apocalyptic shit holes, so isn't that where you'll return until the earth is uninhabitable?

It seems like you're digging your own grave.