CIA memes

Last bread >What if I told you that the reason there are literally hundreds of this meme spammed in specific threads under various meme flags is because the CIA is celebrating their first successful meme attempt?

>You better believe they aren't letting up and will milk it for all it's worth.

What other memes do you think were made by the CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

ispot.tv/ad/wbfO/23andme-the-golden-23-sweepstakes-100-nicole
youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia
youtube.com/watch?v=KN6waPIp1nk
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What if you're a CIAnigger

I'm so fucking sick of these shitty memes. I'll come back to Sup Forums when the fad is dead in a couple weeks. Fucking sick of this shit. If you wanted to keep burgers from posting in Sup Forums you faggot Euros you got your wish, I'm leaving.

>I-It's the CIA who are mocking our non whiteness!

Le 56% gives Euros a reason to mock Americans. You see, the browning of Europe is done by CIA niggers in order to keep them divided and weak. The US destabilized costal North Africa in order to send browns by the literal boatload to weaken their countries. Remember the US profits from a broken and divided Europe. If the Europeans think they're white and refugees are no problem, they can just point out "Le 56%" and ignore any criticisms. Remember, the CIA does not want a right wing resurgence in Europe.

ITS THE CIA AND THE ILLUMINATIIII I TELL YA

Ultimate kek

faggot
its just lefties. you can tell by how unoriginal the memes are and how they all use reddit spacing.

when we was bornses they cut off our precious

kek
US get so fucking butthurt over bants

Want an actual CIA meme you bunch of newfags and brainlets?

INTO THE TRASH IT GOES
It culminated with the constitution getting thrown in the trash while the bostom bomber kid was getting hunted in a lockdown police state
it then disappeared into relative obscurity right after
it seemed to climax at this point
if there was CIA manipulation here (there was and is)
that was definitely one

I recive pay from the Chinese government for posting Amerigoblin memes among other things to disrupt the American internet power and corrupt American people. I also work as part of a "view farm" where we make mass views and comments on loads of degenerating videos in order to harm the development of American children.
for a part time job it is very lucrative and the Chinese government funds these actions in places all over South East Asia in order to provide deniability for Chinese state contractors.

you cannot stop us, you are weak and Asia is rising like the Eastern Sun

>China

The insectoids are coming for us

Youre retarded, its Sup Forums.
And yes, most are self hating muricunts with meme flags.

Okay this one is hilarious considering there is a commerical just like this.
ispot.tv/ad/wbfO/23andme-the-golden-23-sweepstakes-100-nicole

>spam "its a shill opp" in every amerimutt thread that pops up
>eventually the r/ptg fags pick up on it
>now they unironically believe that people don't hate cringey retarded americans and that its just a shill operation

I assume that's what it's based on desu

You retard. 4 chan is the fucking cia meme division. Keep up.

Who's the chick?

Reposting my post from the last thread

>I now have EVIDENCE/PROOF that the 56% face meme is CIA

>Provides no evidence
>Provides no proof

>ameriorcs literally driving themselves crazy over a meme

is there a better timeline?

Will you guys have a war against the penny snatchers

Doubt it, its just Sup Forums having a laugh. Glowing Cia niggers can't meme.

>What other memes do you think were made by the CIA?

The meme that states X meme is made by the CIA.

Do you guys have that same commerical in te UK?

i thought viets hated chinks?

Pretty much anything anti white or pro Israel

the underlying theme of like half the amerimutt posts are "americans like guns and hate healthcare cause they're niggers"
it's obvious leftist shit. probably Sup Forums meme

I think we have one like it where some woman says "Woah i'm 15% x 15% y" and so on

not hate for most people, more practical wariness of a large possibly hostile power on the border.
I'm happy to take their money though and co-operate for the demise of Y*nks

Great, fuck off to McDonalds, fatty

these one's are my favorite, keep them coming!

The American is immunized to all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a mutt and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he shrinks back: "Whiter than you, Muhammed."

Its just a fucking joke

youtube.com/watch?v=9vorbxST8SQ

what if I told you that balding is a result of high test

pfft old and stale

t.

It's a smart tactic. Give it a week and they'll come up with some type of "euro-cuck/blacked German" thread. Just don't participate in those.

>What if I told you that the reason there are literally hundreds of this meme spammed in specific threads under various meme flags is because
-the various flavors of heathen foreign degenerates have finally found a meme they think gets under our skin. That's it. Americlap failed, shart-in-mart failed, Spurdo failed. We viewed them all as quaint and harmless, the same way honky and cracker are as nothing to white people while nigger destroys black minds.

They spam it because they think they finally got to us.

And here you are, implying it's a fucking CIA op, and you're really giving fuel to their fire.

I'm moving to /k/. Fuck the mods for doing absolutely nothing about the never ending deluge of off topic spam that now consists of 50% of the goddamn catalog. You win leftist faggots. You drove me off the board but let's see you tranny niggers try to invade /k/. The right wing will always have a presence on Sup Forums and no amount of D&C will stop us.

Ha-ha you TRS niggers are mad

stay butthurt keep larping faggots

inb4 muh maga lol

you mean the shit you guys have been doing for the past year?
get over your hypocrisy mutt

It’s not CIA it’s that Bavarian faggot in Russia

Sassy cat.

Imagine being this assmad about banter

Its mossad not CIA.

Do the FBI and CIA use the smae memes?

Its funny cuz in the end we could just nuke you niggers

puss cant handle the bantz

>mods constantly delete threads
>waaaa mooooods defend me more let me call europeans arabs and niggers tho waaa waaa
the absolute state of mutts

I don't think it's the CIA, I think it's a bunch of bored CTR shills in a discord somewhere, along with some low grade goons who weren't invited to the current money laundering operation.

being racist against us isnt funny you fucking nigger. i bet you arent even white either so stfu and go back to cowering in fear that we dont just blow your useless country up

Sounds like you are a little bitch faggot nigger pussy kike

cya

>being racist against us isnt funny you fucking nigger. i bet you arent even white either so stfu and go back to cowering in fear that we dont just blow your useless country up

kill yourself kid, we didn't make this trash

Everything I have worked for has come true let me say it loud and proud the 56% meme is my invention I forced memed into reality

Seriously man, its the internet just get over it. Toughen up and don't be a pussy like leftists are.

>huehuehue i destory uuuuuuuuuuuuuu

>ameriorc
>calling anyone a nigger

my sides

What i dont understand about the 56% "meme" is that everywhere else on earth outside of america is significantly less white.

it's like a blind man laughing at someone with a lazy eye.

Being white is meaningless when you have nothing to show for it politically.
Take the UK. It's whiter but effectively an Orwellian nanny state. There is no free speech, the police regularly arrest people for online comments. You need ID for fucking butter knives, guns are banned, and the police ignore mass paki rape gangs because they fear being called racist.

I'll take 57% white over that can of worms any goddamn day.

Can someone give me a comfy lowdown on these groypers?

>meme is making americans gloat about how non white they are

I feel like most of the people complaining are sensitive redditors. The 56% meme is already really old and has always been tame by Sup Forums standards

If the people who argued in the past bread are still here.

Delusion when you hold us.

>The most common racial or ethnic pairing among newlywed intermarried couples is one Hispanic and one white spouse (42%).
>The next most common intermarriage pairings are one white and one Asian spouse (15%).
>Some 12% of newlywed intermarried couples include one white and one multiracial spouse, and 11% include one white and one black spouse.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/06/12/key-facts-about-race-and-marriage-50-years-after-loving-v-virginia

holy shit saved

Don't be so upset Trayvon its just a joke stop taking yourselves so seriously you're a joke now ok you're a joke now

i was just hoping someone would make a meme of my comment like in that post. this is the funniest thing ive ever seen

Guess I'll post this here if that one user didn't see it :)

Does it matter? It's not any of you will recall by tomorrow you'll be back to shitposting this meme over and over and over. Go ahead and screencap what I say, won't make a god damn difference because most won't abide to bother to look at it. Again, most who come to Sup Forums are here for shitposting and bantering. And technically I'm not a 'shill' since I'm not being paid to post here. I just don't like Sup Forums's toxicity that it leaks all throughout the internet. And rather then face you guys direct (which is like talking to children), anyone with a god damn brain knows just to feed into your ego, paranoia, and insecurity. I didn't come up with this meme, I'm just instigating it to get a kick out of it, I'm sure many others are as well. One poster said Sup Forums was involved and I have no doubt. You can easily do so by creating variations. It's not like any of these doodles take weeks in development more like minutes. Just make a deformed ghoulish person with an american flag shirt and you're set lmfao

Fucking kek your posts have me cracking up

Nah just how way better off we are better politically speaking.

Whiteness is meaningless when your whites are all leftist, vote leftists and support big brother nanny policies.

WHO'S THAT STEPPING ON MY LAAAAAWN
youtube.com/watch?v=KN6waPIp1nk

Ridicule and humiliation are what society needs to fix itself right now. We should be embarrassed that we let America become a mystery meat nation. Maybe now people will start to realize we need concentration camps and death squads to fix the country

30,000 "white" amerimutt women are raped by niggers every year where is the media out over that you fat shite

>Nah just how way better off we are better politically speaking.
>country only continues to exist to serve as israel's armed forces
>Whiteness is meaningless
HOWLING

do you also know if the Chinese regime is pushing fentanyl into America?

This entire experience has blackpilled me on Sup Forums. How deranged have you Americans become this past election.

>last census of the UK was 2011
>before mass migration
>census before that was 2001
>bongs too lazy to do yearly data analysis
>bings laugh at americans for 2016 census, meanwhile it's been 7 years of middle eastern migrants in the UK
>mfw merica is still more white than yurope and they're booty blasted over that fact

pretty much

>mystery meat
Someone meme that shit.

You would be right. Amemerimutts get a taste of their own medicine, appropriate it or cry.

>I-i'm not an Amerimutt but we need death squads so I'm no longer le 56% face!

Only way to solve your misery is to nuke all of you fat retarded fucks.

>implying britbong military aren't massive zionists

I will alway be freer than your 1984 shithole m8

The vast majority of americans are grossly overweight

>he unironically thinks that the 20 million + people to make the UK as non white as america came here in the last 7 years

I've been laughing my ass off at both this thread and the one before it. This meme, the smugness of it's farmers, and the burger reactions to it..... good fuckin times man

66%.
33% of your total populationis clinicaly obese.
That's why Amerikunts cannot have a welfare state.

There were only 56 million whites in the UK in 2011.

Fuck you France. You don't get to be smug.

Karen Narasaki, who heads the Asian American Justice Center, finds the 1965 immigration overhaul all the more extraordinary because there's evidence it was not popular with the public.

"It was not what people were marching in the streets over in the 1960s," she says. "It was really a group of political elites who were trying to look into the future. And again, it was the issue of, 'Are we going to be true to what we say our values are?'"

In 1965, the political elite on Capitol Hill may not have predicted a mass increase in immigration. But Marian Smith, the historian for Customs and Immigration Services, showed me a small agency booklet from 1966 that certainly did. It explains how each provision in the new law would lead to a rapid increase in applications and a big jump in workload — more and more so as word trickled out to those newly eligible to come. Smith says a lifetime of immigration backlogs had built up among America's foreign-born minorities. These immigrants would petition for relatives to come to the United States, and those relatives in turn would petition for other family members. Demand from post-colonial countries in Asia and Africa, she notes, jumped after World War II.

The influx of refugees and of millions of illegal immigrants over the last several decades have certainly contributed to the United States' profound demographic transformation. But the chief driver of this change remains the system of family-based immigration put in place in 1965. Over time, in a process critics call "chain migration," entire families have re-established themselves in the United States. Historian Otis Graham thinks the policy has been a terrible mistake."
..."Those decisions are out of the hand of the Congress — they just set up a formula and its kinship. Frankly, it could be called nepotism."
npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5391395