YouTube is AIDS

YouTube has started outright kicking people off the platform for wrongthink. Not limited mode, not private mode, just DELET.

ET Williams (who made fun of Michelle Obama's penis) just got kicked off then MSNBC did a hit piece immediately afterwards (remember when the news was supposed to report both sides?).

Sup Forums allows people to embed YouTube videos, but not DTube or BitChute. We all need to realize that YouTube has gone full Orwell and it's time to stop sucking Google cock.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SusanWojcicki/status/929082845330513920
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The dude in ur pic is redpilled af.

This aggravates my sensibilities, user. Could we meme compound media or Steven Crowder's platform into something big? Compound is our best bet, Cumia loves Natsoc

How about no. We need more individuals not that shit.

One of the funnier redpilled niggers, I'm sure he'll get back on kiketube though.

the DR. needs to get a weekly spot on infowars or crowder or anyplace!!

What's her name?

Susan "Thoughts I don't like get a strike" Wojcicki
Susan "Your video stinks of wrongthink" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't want to globalize? Demonetize!" Wojcicki
Susan "Don't be bold or you'll be memory-holed" Wojcicki
Susan "Free speech gets the bit bleach" Wojcicki
Susan "Not a feminist? You're on my list" Wojcicki
Susan "Uncomfortable questions are microaggressions" Wojcicki
Susan "Limited state to avoid debate" Wojcicki
Susan "The HR Czar" Wojcicki
Susan "I'm a cunt" Wojcicki

STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE

Why can't I hold all these YouTube profits?

he is as much of his own character as jones is.. its called being authentic and that resonates with people
bill clinton is a rapist

YEEEESSSSS
MOAR PLEEEEZE

Cumia is pretty individualistic. Look him up, he got fired from Sirius for calling ghetto blacks animals and savages

Looks like a cat took a dump on her face

Why would a cat do that to a horse?

Stop asking us to shill for people. That's not how this works.

>"I'm a cunt"

For some reason I laughed irl at this.

He's a good guy, goes against the (((Narrative))) for African Americans so of course they shut him down.

I was just talking about helping a right wing platform surpass JewTube, not pointless eceleb shilling. But whatever, I'm out, your nihilism is too powerful for me.

youtube is boring, who cares

So why haven't they kicked Alex Jones yet ?

...do I really have to explain this?

kek

Forgot link
twitter.com/SusanWojcicki/status/929082845330513920

Cody's Lab is in danger of being taken down, for literally no reason at all. YouTube is a fucked platform, and it's not just for political reasons. Their fear of wrongthink has pushed them toward shutting down content at the whim of any easily offended pussy within reach of the flag button. They don't want to be seen as giving a platform to anyone that may potentially offend, and that'll be the death of them. Unless they turn this shit around they're going to tank.

DON' T FORGET!

a couple of weeks ago soros bought youtube!

...link?

female CEOs fuck up everything good

>adblock on youtube
>adblock on google
>youtube channels don't share any money they get from native ads because google didn't help them get those ads
>data farming you is not profitable if you are only seeing native ads
just ride this train until youtube becomes a hulu clone, and then switch to p2p streaming video

I have µblock and youtube adblock

>DTube
Dick tube?

YOUTUBE IS LITERALLY RUN BY JEWS!!!!
>YOUTUBE IS LITERALLY RUN BY JEWS!!!!

d.tube (de-tube or anti-youtube)

She's also the sister of a Google founder's wife.

I know.

we should really get on hiromoots ass to get other video streaming services embeddable here

It's a private company run by leftists what did you expect

>it's almost like they're working together

youtube has been owned by google since what 2006? yeah they might be working together, this guy is onto something

This woman also attacked James Damore, and based on what she said, she didn't even read what he wrote.
>When I saw the memo that circulated last week, I once again felt that pain, and empathized with the pain it must have caused others.
She's a victim of discrimination in tech while being the CEO of YouTube, I guess. Muh pain.

Leaf, the post

Crowder is a giant pussy. He is totally untrustworthy as far as the first amendment. The slightest criticism of Israel and you would be gone.

Knew Cody was based

sleep tight porker

>"I'm a cunt"
This could be used for every feminist.

wrongthink will not be tolerated

links to his other platforms?

its true. my channel never recovered since i put communism in one of my videos.

I am having like 10 views per month.

>The dude in ur pic is redpilled af
>getting your political philosophy spoonfed to you by ethots
Reddit was a mistake

d.tube
bitchute.com
They use webtorrent

>remember when news was supposed to report both sides?

never?

>wandering shitting turkey

maybe you could give the turkeys their own ethnostate

How the hell do you pronounce "Wojcicki"
>"I'm a cunt"
Gotcha