So is Type-Moon dead? It's been 4 years since Maho Yoru was released and that remake of Tsukihime went nowhere...

So is Type-Moon dead? It's been 4 years since Maho Yoru was released and that remake of Tsukihime went nowhere. Natsu had nothing to say after Fate did he?

>So is Type-Moon dead?
I don't think so

I'm sure they've got at least 5 years worth of Sabers left in them.

>Extella coming out
>Grand Order is a massive cash cow
>Fate/Strange Fake still going
>Heaven Feel Movie coming up
They can and probably lre living off Fate til we are all dead.

Soon™

Type-Moon is making a lot of money with their mobileshit, but the Type-Moon that gave us Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night could for all intents and purposes be dead. They're not going to reach that level ever again, and they don't seem to even be trying.

>They're not going to reach that level ever again
>Last 3 chapters of GO literally better than all of SN/Apo/Zero put together
lol
Only thing surpassing it now in terms of quality is SF

Oh yeah and the Extra anime by Shaft as well.

TM is actually ongoing with
>Fate grand order
>Fate strange fake
>Prisma Illya
>Lord El-Melloi II Case Files
>Fire Girl
>Fate Extella
>Fate Extra anime (next year)
>FSN Heaven's Feel movie trilogy (first movie next year)

To be fair doing better than mollusks and virgins who know what a well trained prostitutes vagina feels like isn't exactly hard.

I forget Prisma Illya movie the next year too

>best girl didn't make it to Extella
Shit game dropped before it even comes out

>>Last 3 chapters of GO literally better than all of SN/Apo/Zero put together

If it's so good, how come it's mobileshit? Checkmate.

If it's so bad how come it's making them more money than anything they did before?
Checkmate.

prove it. Is it actual plot or just powerlevel wank?

It doesn't even have a main character, the main character is (You).

Of course he's talking out his ass.

I dare you to find a character as well written as anyone from F/SN in GO, at best they're Kuzuki tier. Let's not talk about someone like Archer or Kirei.

you simply can't make things that are interesting in this modern climate, only waifu

KnK had lots of fucked up stuff, modern day all it's known for is ryogi cameos in other works and people just jerk off to the cute/angry girl with the knife instead of actually reading/watching her series

tsukihime had lots of fucked up stuff, modern day all it's known for are arc/len/the maids making cameos in other works and people just jerk off to the cute girls instead of reading their VN

when they became commercial with fate and officially became TM they had a lesser amount of fucked up stuff from their previous works but still a lot, but over the years with stuff like RN, anime adaptions and all the many spinoff and expanded universe stuff fate is know just historical figures transformed into saber clones fighting for no real reason so people can jerk off about it and again, most people don't actually bother to play the original VN

nobody even cares about maho yoru or the rest of the stuff because there aren't the right types of cute girls to get people jerking off

I'm not trying to say that wanting to jerk off is bad or that unless something is full of rape and murder it's bullshit, but at the end of the day type moon has become a lot more than just 2-5 people making stories and has become a Franchise, and you can only keep those kind of things afloat in japan by giving people something to jerk off over and nothing else.

>Archer
>Kirei
>well written

>Type-Moon is making a lot of money with their mobileshit, but the Type-Moon that gave us Tsukihime and Fate Stay Night could for all intents and purposes be dead. They're not going to reach that level ever again, and they don't seem to even be trying.

Well, good that Nasu and Takeuchi aren't starving in some attic somewhere after having tasted success once, but why can't they just do another visual novel about Rin in her early 20s or something? They made this whole rich world and now they are writing fanfic of their own past successes. It's sad, if I was Nasu I would use my NEETbux to fund a long series of novels taking my vision as an author to where it couldn't go when I was poor.

You fags forgot Prototype, Fragments just ended and I'm sure Sakurai will follow it through.

>I want to die muh Cu
>kill me muh Cu
>I want your dick muh Cu
>I like fighting muh Cu
>muh dying
>muh not dying
>I don't give a shit about you
>Except the bikini version of myself that's made to be you're waifu

Your game's a fucking joke, kill yourself. Also shit bait you got there

>I want to kill muh past self
>I will kill muh past self
>I still want to kill muh past self
>I'm fighting my past self
>I lost to my past self
>I don't want to kill my past self

That's some high quality writing you have here. Also nice cherrypicking

>Strange Fake
>ongoing
The manga is fucking dead.

>comparing a complex battle of ideals between Shirou and Archer with Scathach having a crisis over dying or sucking Cu Chulainn's dick
>comparing F/SN with Grand Order, the game that has as a protagonist (You) along with a cast of no personality retards

Topkek.

Just admit you wank it because of powerlevels, seriously man if you want powerlevels go read any battle shonen manga worth shit, they're all stronger than Fate.

>Natsu had nothing to say after Fate did he?
When Saber stops printing money, we'll get more mollusk sex VNs.

Kicker: Saber will never stop printing money. Takeuchi hit a home run when he designed Saber.

>complex battle of ideals
>LITERALLY ''I want to kill you because I don't like how my life turned out and there's no other way to fix it''
Holy shit you can't be this delusional

Is there any news when the fifth novel is going to be released?
Though it only comes out once a year there still the light novel which is actually getting translated somewhere at boys love.

Your missing Jeanne Alter & Nero Bride

Still no official english release of grand order xD

What's the saber with the scythe and Majin Saber?

I didn't actually make that, but feel free to add them yourself.

We dug this Saber-pit ourselves as fans, and we cannot escape.
Someday there will be only Saber.
Saber shall consume all.

And we will live in exultation at our Saber-destruction.

>prove it
Just fucking read it. There's translations everywhere.

>with a cast of no personality retards
Not even hiding that you're a shitposter anymore, are you

It's not worth giving a shit about.

>why write things when you can slave away monkey to make almost fan spinoffs and game and make money out of a thin air.

At least we've got to know about Kiritsugu, the best master ever. That was cool
We will also get Kirei vs Shirou!
All fate-related stuff but those are 9/9 moments

Needs more Sabers.

Saber even got own Gilles

Needs more cats.

>Kiritsugu.
>Good at anything beside fucking up.

Thanks user i needed a good chuckle.

Might as well ask here:

1.) Can I enjoy UBW tv without having played that game route?

2.) I know the 2006 TV series is hated but does it have any value now that we have UBW TV?

3.) Are Prism Illyas an alternate universe or a canonical continuation of something? If so, of what the VN or the TV series?

4.) Carnival Phantasm is non-canon and cannot spoil me for anything right?

5.) Ditto with Prototype?

1.Yes. But watch fate zero before
2.It has nothing of value.
3. It has nothing of value.
4. Its a one big fucking spoiler, there no point in watching without playing tsukihime, fsn and watching KnK movies. All of them.
5. Wut.

I guess, ufotable's UBW was shit, but it'd help to have read/seen Fate/Zero.

No.

There's no "canon" anymore, everything's canon in its own timeline. Prisma Ilya is an AU to the original Fate timeline (Zero-Stay Night-Hollow Ataraxia).

CP will probably spoil some things for you but it's better off knowing the source material anyway before watching it, including Tsukihime and melty blood. it's worth it though, CP is the crowning achievement of Type-Moon.

Prototype doesn't spoil anything.

Much better than Shirou, the talentless mage who conveniently had the right ability to counter the scariest servant

>1.) Can I enjoy UBW tv without having played that game route?
Yes

>2.) I know the 2006 TV series is hated but
Hated where? don't let memes confuse you, the 2006 anime is very popular among pretty much everyone and it was a huge hit in japan and around here when it aired, is it flawed? sure but so is the 2014 version, they both change things from the VN the only difference is that 2006 is old and had lower budget, nowadays there's also the meme that Nasu hates it or something when he has interviews with Takeuchi talking about how he likes the way it handled the 20 hour infodump that Fate route has in the VN and made it enjoyable for viewers.

>does it have any value now that we have UBW TV?
Of course it does you retard, you can't skip routes.

Fate>UBW>Heaven's Feel. That's the way it's meant to be played or watched

>3.) Are Prism Illyas an alternate universe or a canonical continuation of something?
Alternate universe.

> If so, of what the VN or the TV series?
The manga, there's no VN.

>4.) Carnival Phantasm is non-canon and cannot spoil me for anything right?
Carnival Phantasm is a fanservice anime for both Fate and Tsukihime fans. And yes it has SEVERAL spoilers.

>5.) Ditto with Prototype?
Prototype doesn't exist, the only thing you have is a recent prequel to the original prototype story but it's written by another author.

Success has never had anything to do with quality. See Trump.

1: Yes but read the fucking VN you secondary
2: It doesn't even adapt the same route, read the fucking VN instead of watching 2006
3: It's an alternate universe, but it has references to almost everything else in the franchise
4: It's a fanservice OVA for people who know the original materials, of course it has some spoilers
5. Prototype timeline has almost nothing to do with the rest of Fate

>Conveniently had the right blank slate state followed by the right magical doohicky shoved inside him and the right substandard magical training.

FIFY

There's no KnK in Carnival Phantasm.

Only Tsukihime/KT/Melty Blood and FSN/HA are needed.

Kiritsugu stomped over everyone in that war, and he did it why just using Saber as little more than a distraction. Kayneth was fucked as soon as Kiritsugu registered him as a threat, while Waver was simply lucky that his ineptness caused him to be overlooked for Kayneth.

You forgot Fate/ Apocypha manga.

>1.) Can I enjoy UBW tv without having played that game route?
Yes, it has changes but it's enjoyable.

>2.) I know the 2006 TV series is hated but does it have any value now that we have UBW TV?
First of all it's not hated, not anymore than UBW TV, see Fatefags love to hate shit.
And yes, you need to read or watch all routes, F/SN is composed of three routes which are all absolutely necessary

>3.) Are Prism Illyas an alternate universe or a canonical continuation of something? If so, of what the VN or the TV series?
It's an alternate universe, just read the manga

>4.) Carnival Phantasm is non-canon and cannot spoil me for anything right?
It's canon and it will spoil things, it's meant for fans of tsuki and fate and so not only will it spoil things but you'll also not understand 90% of the jokes if you watch it without knowing those series.

Melty Blood has a manga.

You forgot Koha Ace, Chibichuki and Apocrypha too.

Yes

Yes, it's needed otherwise you won't understand Saber's character and you won't get a part of Shirou's ideal

Alter Universe, there is no VN. Go for the anime or manga

CP is canon and it spoiler things from both Tsukihime(along with kagetsu tohya and melty blood) and Fate(along with Hollow ataraxia), it's also not funny to watch if you don't know those

Are you going to buy it Sup Forums? Which version?

Kiritsugu stomped nothing he just had the usual 'Everyone underestimates the MC' syndrome. Stomping a bunch of shitters doesn't make you good at anything. This 'best master' of your was so
pathetic his autistic ass couldent handle being happily married to Iri so he cheated on her with Maiyu because he felt he deserved to suffer more.

You really think an assclown like this is anything but a failure?

>So is Type-Moon dead?
No but they should rename it to TYPE-FATE

I'll pirate the Vita version at most.

>'Everyone underestimates the MC'
The only person who underestimated him was Kayneth, though

>he just had the usual 'Everyone underestimates the MC' syndrome.
Are you talking about Shirou?

i hope there's a DLC for her

1.) Yes.
2.) It's a different route but it's shit anyway.
3.) Alternate universe. I suggest you read the manga though as the art is fucking good.
4.) It has several spoilers so I don't recommend watching it when you've just watched UBW.

What was your favorite master then? You're still a bro if you it's Kirei(FSN masters are allowed)

1.yes but you'll missing a lot of necessary details. Just read the VN

2.if you like saber you're free to watch it, it's the only animated saber route after all.

3.alternate universe.

4.non canon (despite hurr durr, muh zelretch's kaleidoscope), it will spoil you heavily, and you'll find a hard time enjoying it if you haven't read at least both tsukihime and FSN since it's a reference fest

5.?

You've disproved your own point here.

I remember how obsessed I was with TM back in like 2007-2010ish. I gobbled up every morsel and couldn't get enough. Every piece of lore, every translated side material, every manga adaptation; I had to have them all.

Then Fate/extra came out and it just wasn't fun anymore. Everything released since then except Mahoyo has just been milking the shit out of Fate with no attempt to expand the universe. The Carnival Phantasm anime was the last TM thing I enjoyed.

Yes, TM is dead. Everything listed in this thread is just other companies using the Fate license for their own products.

TM hasn't actually developed anything in years.

Nasu is creatively bankrupt. He created a universe that people loved and sold it to the highest bidder so it could be raped.

Well, he wrote a script that is about the lenght of a Tsukihime route for the next F/GO chapter, so he still has some ideas.

Nasu is the guy that can write a script of that length and not have a single idea in it.

THIS, so much this. But I stopped much later once FGO fucked the world building.

Fags

Camelot was honestly pretty good, the Knights of the Round were fun and the Hassans/King Hassan too.

Why can't they whore out Tsukihime the way they do Fate now. Why can't we get a real anime using the manga as the reference?

They're the Valve of otakushit. Used to a fun company, haven't made anything good since 2012 and live off far more lucrative microtransactions.

Not popular enough and the fanime killed all interest

Fate had a shitty first anime too. Now they can afford to make a better one with a better budget and tighter creative control. And since it's in the same universe they can sell it to the normies as "from the same guys who brought you Fate/Zero"

I don't really want a Tsukihime Anime. Even if it was just the near side routes there is a lot of stuff that would be kind of weird to translate into an anime like Shiki wanting to rape Arc because of her mystic eyes or his blood lust when he sees non-humans because of Nanaya blood

I really just want the remake you piece of shit Nasu I just want more Kohaku and maid shenanigans.

>Kohaku
Nope. Its someone else's time to shine.

Because the shitty Fate anime actually sold instead of tanking.

Who?

Everyone in Camelot.
Edison, despite the memes.

Probably because the DEEN anime wasn't a complete rape aside from mana dragons.

>FUCKING SPAGHETTI

Agravain isn't a rapist who goes insane and kills children to summon demons. He was an asshole who was the world best secretary and everyone hated him, except two people, and was loyal to his king.

He was literally Camelot Oberstein.

Fate is expanding the universe. We know more of Type Moon verse thanks to Extra, Strange Fake and Grand Order than anything else Nasu wrote about.

Fate is their only cash cow so they're milking it for all its worth

Mahoyo bombed which caused Nasu to milk Fate instead because that's what Japan wanted. They don't give a shit even KnK would've been forgotten had it not been for the movies.

Tsukihime anime also sold a lot, not as much. FSN anime sold a fucking lot.

They did, in the mid 2000s. Why do you think that Tsukihime had Melty Blood and sequels? That was the Mobile game of the era. Instead of continuing the story in a VN, Nasu used a fighting game because it was what was popular. It's just it didn't have the staying power of Fate and never will.

Fate concept is what's popular, besides Saber just pretty much overshadowing Arc as main heroine. Fate also grabs people of both genders while Tsukihime only exclusively pandered to guys. Tsukihime was way too wrapped on Shiki to evolve, while Fate franchise can happen without Shirou. The fact that Nasu and other authors use dead apostles and expand on them in Fate works now means that it gives them the versatility Tsukihime franchise never had.

ForMy point is that they tried to whore Tsukihime first. You're too young to remember. Melty Blood was the Fate Grand Order equivalent a decade ago.

Even Nasu never expected Fate to have gotten as big as it has. I guess the whole "gathering heroes from different eras to fight to the death to grant a wish" idea attracted tons of attention. I must admit I was intrigued by the idea as well.

Isn't there anybody here reading Apo manga?

The whole idea behind it is great: usually even haters praise the world building.
Mahoyo didn't bomb at all, stop spreading stupid lies.

What is with that dude in the back? When did the servants' designs get so shitty?

The world building is as good as it needs to be, and a lot of it is made of duct tape and special snowflake exceptions. And the basic idea is really attractive, but has a huge downside: A shitton of "original Servant do not steal".

Which is basically what Grand Order is.

Karna is cool though

>Mahoyo didn't bomb at all, stop spreading stupid lies.

Allow me to show how new I am: how do you go about finding out this sort of information without reading Japanese?

I just hate how they keep taking male figures and turning them female because they can't find enough mythological female heroes. With Saber it was a big twist, now they just do it all the time and it's shit.

People are scanning the Apo manga?

FGO really derailed Tsukihime remake so hard.

I agree. It kind of devalues how special Saber (and REAL female historical figures) because of that.