Jesus was nice to the je-

>Jesus was nice to the je-
Matthew 23:33
Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell?

John 8:44
Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And found in the temple those that sold oxen and sheep and doves, and the changers of money sitting: And when he had made a scourge of small cords, he drove them all out of the temple, and the sheep, and the oxen; and poured out the changers' money, and overthrew the tables; And said unto them that sold doves, Take these things hence; make not my Father's house an house of merchandise. And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up. Then answered the Jews and said unto him, What sign shewest thou unto us, seeing that thou doest these things Jesus answered and said unto them, Destroy this temple, and in three days I will raise it up. Then said the Jews, Forty and six years was this temple in building, and wilt thou rear it up in three days? But he spake of the temple of his body.

That's besides the point, Jesus was a Jew who founded a new religion based on Judaism.

Anyway objecting to Christianity on the grounds that it is rooted in Judaism is fallacious, since the origins of a religion is not relevant to whether or not it is true.

>t-this is w-what muh bible s-say's

>NatSoc

>Not believing in god

kill yourself LARPER.

Do not you know the great secret of Christianity. The beast is Jesus
this is the secret of the last time

>never heard of Kirchenkampf
>kys newfaggot

>Doesn't name the Jew
He's naming Jews who specifically aren't faithful, are overly legalistic, or are hypocrites. Jesus was a Jew, his mother was descended from king David, he compared a Cananite woman to a dog because she wasn't a Jew.

Norbert Kox art
REal shit
Its a fuckin trap

>compared a Cananite woman to a dog because she wasn't a Jew.
Came here to post this. Discussed it in church, maybe 3 weeks ago.

Fuck off kike

Judaism is not based on Judaism
It is based on the Talmud which is 100% satanic

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Some of the Talmud predates Christ, and Rabbinic Judaism is obviously based off of Judaism.

It may be a false Judaism, but it's based off of Judaism nonetheless.

>Rabbi Anderson
Way to over play your hand, yid.

He's obviously not a Jew, he just got some shitty dna test that tests like 20 markers which of course has a huge margin of error and finds all sorts of ancestry that's not there.

This is a common practice among race deniers.

What confuses me is how people don't count that against him because "oh he healed her child anyway" but only because the Cananite woman said that even dogs deserve scraps from the table. Jesus didn't say "I was just testing you, goyim aren't like dogs they are people" he didn't claim "oh you have changed my mind due to your faith" he pretty much agreed that goyim are dogs and dogs at least deserve table scraps and since he wasn't busy helping a Jew there was nothing wrong with healing a goyim at the moment.

Yet they killed him still. Loyalty obviously pays.

christianity is just jewish DLC

>say they are Jews
>and are NOT
>but the synagogue of Satan
So Jews aren't evil? That's why ALL kike religions need to go, replace them with Atheism, nuke Israel and Mecca into glass, send the niggers and spics into gas chambers.
You Christcucks are the original SJW's, nearly every nigger and spic country is "Christian" but is a fucking shithole, your "Christian morality" didn't build the West, it actually put it back 600 years. If this wasn't the case, why was a Renaissance needed? Why did the founding fathers insist on a secular government?

Christcucks can't debate, they only use feelings and mental gymnastics to defend themselves, in the intellectual world Christians are transsexuals demanding government protections, social standing and monopoly.
Don't believe me? Say "Happy Holidays!" Instead of "Marry Christmas!" and see what happens.

>Yet they killed him still
I don't see how that's relevant. Jesus clearly had a Jews first policy.

If it's based on Judaism, why did the Zoroastrian prophecy of a night star leading the magi to the virgin birth of their savior cone true, and why were they mentioned in the Bible as being there for Christ's birth?

you fake (jews) are on the road to hell.

your fucking retarded.

youtube.com/watch?v=HCEQ6kAN9DU

Watch this and shut the fuck up. JEWS today are not really Jews but fucking believers of satan. Jesus openly told the jews they are corrupt and non believers. ANd by rejecting him they rejected GOD. The jews today are actually evil people. Who god and jesus bothh told "being circumcised and being born in israel in no way guarantees you heaven" FOr a true jew is not a ethnicity or race or based on ancestry. Its based on belief. and ZION is not ISRAEL in the physical sense of our world. its a Heavenly City not a human physical one.

go back to your bitch you cucked ass americans

God is a meme just like every religion

The point is that one who is called a "Jew" in the Bible is not necessarily a chosen man of God, a follower of Moses and the prophets, a member of the tribe of Judah, an Israelite, or even a Semite, but one who is a resident of Judea. A Judean. But a well-organized and well-financed international "pressure group" created a so-called "secondary meaning" for the new word "Jew" which is not the understanding intended by the Scripture of truth. Those who call themselves Jews today falsely imply they are somehow descendants of the tribes of Israel and chosen of God. Yet few of them are Jews as they are not "Judeans," or residents of Judea.

Jesus is referred as a so-called "Jew" for the first time in the New Testament in the 18th century. Jesus is first referred to as a so-called "Jew" in the revised 18th century editions in the English language of the 14th century first translations of the New Testament into English. The history of the origin of the word "Jew" in the English language leaves no doubt that the 18th century "Jew" is the 18th century contracted and corrupted English word for the 4th century Latin "Iudaeus" found in St. Jerome's Vulgate Edition. Of that there is no longer doubt.

What a great joy to wake up to the gospel.Praised be the Lord Jesus Christ !
Then one of the elders said to me, “Do not weep! Behold, the Lion of the tribe of Judah, the root of David, has triumphed to open the scroll and its seven seals
Makes sense since "jew" is a fairly flexible term that means a lot of things to a lot of people.

Does anyone know what happened to the kid who posted ops original pic on Facebook

I hope you guys don't actually take the New Testament seriously.

It's literally Hey Rabbi Whatcha Doin': The Book

>oy vey...don't look at the Bible goy
this thread

You dare call yourselves westerners yet reject its foundation.

Western civilization was a mistake. This is the final redpill.

>NatSoc
TL;DR

Jesus is a literary creation, so is Paul.

gee i wonder what genius could be behind this shill thread

>bible
>foundation of western
>flag
kek

Reposting what I posted on /his/:

Literary creation, there were many gospels, not just the four (and the four already give very different accounts) and the accounts in every gospels are very different and contradictory, if what happens in one is true, then the other has to be discarded for it to be accurate, the gospels even make Jesus more of a god the older they are, initially Jesus is merely a holy chosen man, and before this, just a mystic, but as time pushes forwards he becomes a god in latter gospels.
Likewise different gospels present different tales regarding the apostles, in one gospel an apostle may be the dearest and most valued of Jesus's disciples, whereas in the other he may be little more than an ass, depending on what ideas or virtues are pushed and which other gospels are being fought. Likewise not only these apostles are literary creations aswell but Paul also, whom also has very contradicting and antihistoric situations placed upon him. Paul certainly cannot be detained by kings that aren't ruling a certain city because it happened in another time and the city was now under the power of others. This just goes on and on and you can only come to the conclussion that the whole things is a fabrication.

My theory is that it started with the gnostics, the gnostics needen't for his stories to be true, because their religion is purely experiential, I say this as a gnostic myself, so they concocted Jesus, then the whole thing kind of blew in their hands, got out of hand and even got them killed off on occasion.

Even Christ used violence.

My new favorite.
Saved.