Proof white racism exists, debate closed

If white racism isn't real, then why did whites take all the rich countries, all the best technology, all the top companies, and all the best armies?

Checkmate, alt-rightfags

Are you suggesting whites are better?

who said it wasn't real?
I'm proud as fuck to be a racist. I love my white brothers and sisters more than any others.

Racist.

Because if the "Out of Africa" theory of evolution is true. By sheer implication alone the European, Near-Eastern and Far-Eastern people's are the highest evolved Homosapiens. Their biological bottleneck being choked by the extremity of their environment; creating a scenario in which the highest IQ members of their tribe survive and those not intelligent enough to problem solve die off. Basically, if you believe in evolution: explaining the "Bell Curve" and how White's disproportionately inhabit the "genius" bend of the curve is quite simple. ("White's" do not inhabit the highest average of the curve, that goes to the Ashekanzi Jews and Asians, but Whites do dominate the highest spectrum such as IQ 130+ which explains their greater level of achievement in all fields.) All is explained through simple biology, your projections and conjectures about History you don't know and can't generalize are irrelevant. You're choosing to look past the obvious solutions.

>If white supremacy isn't real, then why did whites take create the rich countries, all the best technology, all the top companies, and all the best armies?

>Checkmate, Jon Oliver

ftfy

shit dude, how will he ever recover

Uh, that's racist.

Haha right?

I'll take Wheelbarrows for $500, Alex.

>take
we MADE all the tech you fucking idiot
we MADE all the top companies, or the ones that arent jew run
we MADE all those countries rich. none of them aside from america have any real natural resources to speak of, yet we MADE them the best countries in the world. funny that.

wat

Google's CEO is Indian but you act like you made everything. Why don't you give Google back to India?

google was created by larry page and sergei brin, 2 white guys. in 2015 they created a holding company known as alphabet that owns google, and then then they handed ownership of google to sundar pachi and some other guy. google is a front so sergei and larry dont have to take the fallout for their decisions.
>tfw you cant even use wikipedia to verify your claims
i am laffin

Sounds like whitesplaining to me. Yes or no is the CEO Indian?

the original question was who assertion was who made the company. techincally its still owned by 2 white guys, considering that the ceo of every company under alphabet answers to them.
so yes, the ceo is in fact indian. but the owners and creators have american and russian ancestries respectively.
>when the non-white man owns one of the largest monopolies in the world but still doesnt own it
lel

also
>(((white splaining)))
we are all just meat and bones on the inside, why do you gotta be so raycis?

The CEO is INDIAN which means the company should be sent back to India. Thanks for proving my point.

except it is owned by alphabet, an american company owned by americans.
>implying google doesnt have an office in india
>implying you know anything about how businesses actually work
>implying that a business has to be located in the country of its ceo despite its largest operating sector being america, its creators being american, it being registered as an american company from day 1, with most of its business concerning americans and americans alone, while also being held by an american company with an american board of directors and american ceo's who control it as part of a parent company, disqualifying and claims on non-american ancestry.

well im done here. hope you enjoyed the (you)'s shareblue.

it's not that "white racism" isn't real, it's just that calling it white racism is autistic. there's racism in every race so how about instead of focusing on "white racism" why don't we work on fighting racism as a whole

>it's okay to be white

Sounds like white imperialism to deny that it's an Indian company

Merry Christmas!

um, nobody ever said white racism didn't exist

our argument is that racism is good

Racist.

>Whitesplaining

Fucking kill yourself don't talk to me or Australia ever again

As long as every foreign business that does this takes all their shit skin population with them that's fine by me

Only aboriginals can tell me whether I can talk to Australia.

Don't let "Kraut and Tea" hear you. He might go on an autistic 2-moth hiatus to argue with you using literal non-evidence and vague blanket counter-arguments.

are you even trying??? 1/10 shit tier troll

Venetian bankers made a deal with Mongols administrations and then the Ottomans to keep the wealth of other nations flowing in.
The Mongols used the silk road to bring Europe into contact with gunpowder and Chinese gold after sacking Baghdad for them. The Venetians finally stopped sucking the blood out of Germany and England and started hoarding gold increasing it's price against the mostly German silver. This is how a city with no actual industry aside from ship building becomes so wealthy.
The Mongols and later the Turks were informed by Venetian spies what cities to attack and what ports they didn't operate in. The church gave the cities bankers the sole right to trade with Muslims and other non believers.

Nigger

proof of white superiority is not proof of racism.

>then why did whites take all the rich countries
You mean Africa? Gave it back.
>all the best technology
Developed it for all mankind
>all the top companies
Whoever is best for the job should be hired.
>all the best armies
Whoever is best for the battle should fight.

The proliferation of tools in a society is not a good indicator of intelligence or evolutionary standard. It only takes one instance of invention for something like the wheel for the invention to proliferate. Since inventions are copyable, it only indicates that the single outlier of intelligence was smarter than the rest. The existence of that outlier occuring sooner in one area than another may indicate something, but its far smaller an implication that you think.

Pretends to be SJW
Uses homophobic slur by referring to people as fags.
Weak baiting OP. Weak.

take as in created them? The only thing they took was natural resources, which if you really think about it weren't being utilized correctly. I know it's unfortunate to think about but its the sad truth, also sage