Men, I have a question for you, female to male

Men, I have a question for you, female to male.

What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?

Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

Why? Why do you do this? Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?

Women never hurt anyone, we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone, all we ask in return is some basic fucking empathy.

Have the empathy, the kindness or even the sense of duty to do these small things for us, as we constantly live to consider your feelings:

- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

- Keep your distance from us, we cannot tell which one of you is going to be another rapist, if you care at all about our mental well-being you will do what you can to stay far away.

- Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first. If we do allow you to talk, please keep it to answers only. We spend our entire lives being told what to do by men, even though we never do the reverse.

- If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be, please just give up and find something else. Especially in supermarkets there's 'aisle-harrassment' where men think it is okay to get close to you only because they 'need' something from the aisle we're in.

These are just the basics, but I see men fucking this up all the time. Please mind these simple rules and help make the world a little more equal.

>leaf
Sage

tits and timestamp or gtfo

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Because we can. Know your place cunt.

Leaf muslims get autosaged I need to make a filter to auto sage for me

How do relationships occur if men don't actively approach women?

Feminists just hate men.

Thx for the laugh

saged

btw, woman. dont get to feeling too special. that pussy is not made of gold, i know your scumbag weasel beta orbiter numales make you think it is, but it aint. half of the humans on the planet have one, yours really isnt that fucking special. stop being a hag.

Show vagen
Bitch lasagna
I love you
Okay rape you later by

show us your tits, whore

>the level of jewishness in that pic

In your future, I see cats... lots and lots of cats...

>- Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.

Then stop wearing clothes that obviously display your "goods" knowing damn well you chose to wear them for the sole purpose of drawing attention to yourself.

Take your shitty old pasta and go fuck a moose u faggot leaf.

>redditspacing
>1postbythisID
sage and move on lads

Have you been taking pills again? We won't bow to your kike laws of behavior, either grow a thicker skin or fucking stop showing so much of it.

Women are my playthings

>Every day I see it, I live it. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women
nice fantasy

THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG, we're all animals deep down baby, better start fending for yourself in the real world

>OP
>pic related

nice flag loser. go fuck your dog.

The leading cause of rape is women. Only about 1 in 20 or 30 men are rapists. But about 65% of boys born with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) commit a sexual offence.

Further that, women are the main determinants if kids go to daycare. For every hour in daycare over 10 hours a kid has an extra percent chance of commiting a felony. Put your kid in daycare? 30% increase in chance of being a rapist.

80% of rapists come from sinlge mothers. Rape is literally womens sins coming back to haunt them. Abused men will continue to rape women until women unfuck themselves.

Hate yourself.

Get a gun and off yourself before the barbarians can rape you.

without our permission LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMFG YOU ARE DUMB AS FUCK

Humans are animals. Think of everything through the lens of darwinism.

If you've got a problem with me using my eyes, just try to come and take them.

>this thread again

the better questions are:

Why do women falsely accuse men of rape?
Why do women kill their infants?
Why do women not work as hard as men and get more money?
Why do women divorce their husbands and take all of their money and betray them on other men?
Why do women hate other women?
Why dont women ever invent something for society?
And the last question.
Why cant women cook?

You got it wrong, look up the stats.

Shut up

>be fat bitch
>think guys are eye raping you
>in reality, just so fat that theres no direction one can look in without see your rolls

It's like a maze. I have to remember to breathe or I could pass out before I find my way out.

I'll take the bait, i need the practice.

>Women never hurt anyone

You are this naive. Nowadays all a woman has to do is claim rape and it will ruin any career even if it turns out its false.

>Keep your eyes pointed downwards
>Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first

Youre creating a culture of submissive men. There is already a testosterone epidemic in the United States. I dont think you understand the full unintended consequences of what can happen here because 1) you are not a man 2) Not all of your own female colleagues dont want a man like this even if you do yourself. As a woman, how can you deny them this?

'aisle-harrassment' are we supposed to believe this is a thing because you put it in quotations?

>Threaten to rape an ex-roommate if she keeps walking around in her underwear
>Show her my erection
>Look me in the eyes, takes off underwear, and hotdogs me
>I make above average money and I'm good looking

It's only rape and harassment when you're ugly

just wait few more years you dumb thot and then you'll be naggin why no one looks in your direction

Honestly, it's mostly because we all want to see you weenus but the rules of Sup Forums make this impossible, hence immense frustration all round.

I don't think it's okay to rape and harass women. I do, however, believe that all attractive women should have sex with ugly men to create a more peaceful society. You should, as a woman, be disappointed in yourself for not doing that. I also think that we should make all penises the same length through mandatory surgery.

this
women are picky picky

The leading cause of rape is women. Only about 1 in 20 or 30 men are rapists. But about 65% of boys born with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD) commit a sexual offence.

Further that, women are the main determinants if kids go to daycare. For every hour in daycare over 10 hours a kid has an extra percent chance of commiting a felony. Put your kid in daycare? 30% increase in chance of being a rapist.

80% of rapists come from sinlge mothers. Rape is literally womens sins coming back to haunt them. Abused men will continue to rape women until women unfuck themselves.

Hate yourself.

Sexual harassment is free speech.

Merry Christmas!

sage the fuck off

>What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
Because I can whore

Literally a fucking nobody from literally fucking nowhere and this invalidates whatever opinions you formally concocted on the fly.

How’s about females stop being degenerates at da club?

How’s about women stop calling everything “muh rape” or “muh harassment”, because the longer you stand in our way in the aisle, the longer it takes for us to obtain the item(s) we were after in the first place, men hate shopping, so if we take forever, it’s probably because some dumb broad is in our way.

How’s about you not talk to us? Or make eye contact with us? In fact since men make up a vast majority of the police/fire fighters/end personal, hows about you not call us? Oh that goes for plumbing, electricians, etc etc etc.

These are just the basics,but if you think real hard,I’m sure you’ll figure out how to do without a man, since you want equality and all, ya bitch.

sumpin tells me you don't get a whole lotta D

>leaf

Tone it down a bit, it’s a little obvious throughout most of it.
6/10
Needs work.

Trannys are literally science/humankind spitting in the face of God
Like so many other "things" of your kind, consider suicide
>Also, mods why aren't you deleting these low effort bait and slide threads? Are the mods a part of this?

>sumpin tells me you don't get a whole lotta D

would you hit that being sober?! I know I wouldn't if I was shitfaced and just out of prison

I will not apologize for my existence in action or in diction. Grow up or kill yourself. Pick only one.

>Every man is a sexist rapist
>Every woman is a virtuous flower
I bet you listen and believe too.
Go develop some critical thinking skills you moralizing, sexist cunt.

What a bitch. I don't approach woman, but if it was you I'd make an exception just to fuck with you.
>Women never hurt anyone
Bitchy and delusional. Great combination.
>Have empathy for me.
Why would I have empathy for someone who has non for me?
>Don't even stand near woman when it's just for convince.
Entitled delusional bitch. You just keep getting better and better don't you.

>People getting worked up and thinking OP is an actual woman

Woman dezerve to get raped

why dont you have the courage to point the finger at the groups of men that are actually harassing and raping you?

you know, BLACK AND BROWN

most likely you're a cowardly little worm and would never mention this though

TITS or GTFO, you stupid filthy irrelevant cunt
also sage

> What makes you think it is okay for any of you to wantonly harrass and rape us?
We like it. We enjoy the penile sensations and the flexing you do.
> Every day I see it, I live it.
Good. A shackled and whipped woman is a tame woman.
> Is it that much fun for you to hurt us? Do you think you own us?
Yes. Oh yes.
> Have the empathy
You're alive aren't you?
> Keep your eyes pointed downwards
No my eyes are for examining prey.
> Keep your distance from us
This will be only momentary. Until the pounce.
> Do not, in any circumstance, talk to us without being spoken to first
Agreed. Speech with your kind is useless. You taste better than you talk.
> If a woman is standing anywhere near where you need to be
All too easy.
> help make the world a little more equal.
It will never be equal. I am stronger, faster, and smarter. Also, you women seem to enjoy the sex far more than I do. So much noise. So much crying.

>OP is too feminazi to be for real.
>Thread is devolving and repliers losing shit
>mfw I realize Sup Forums doesn't recognize a troll post when they see one

Alright, listen here fat bitch. you obviously shouldn't be complaining. Judging by that picture no man would evern take the time out of there day to gaze their eyes on such a piece of garbage such as yourself. And if you dont think that women hurt men, how about all those time i fell in love with a beautiful kind hearted girl but she ended up playing with my emotions or all the time i went on a date to look for love but you thought it was a one night stand and i wake up to you gone in the morning completely breaking my heart or the time that you though it would be ok to sleep with another man while im at work, providing us with money. And do you honestly think it is wrong for a guy to admire a beautiful work of art.all the girls who complain about this dont actually have this problem.

Weak bait. It's just too long. Short and sweet. Less is more with shit posting

Not to mention canada cuck flag. Total dead giveaway

feminist trap, beyond dumb question. Go live in Egypt.

post a picture of your asshole and gtfo

Tits or GTFO

Nice troll OP, now go shitpost somewhere else and don't be such a dead giveaway next time.

>if that's really you in that pic you have nothing to worry about.

As a native american rape is literally part of our culture. Counting coup is how we show our strengh and who will eventually lead the tribe.

If it wasn't for white men we would still own NA. Probably with many women as slaves and 2nd, 3rd, 4th wives.

Aztlan will rise again. Prepare for the chains white girl.

I would say tits or GTFO but you are obviously a tranny, and if I wanted to see man titties I would look in the mirror.

gnmmblarg

You're obviously inferior in strength and intelligence due to your emotional logic.
So in consequence we have the right to dispose of your every holes without needing to care about what you think, it's like a pianist who is concerned by the feeling of the piano: That is utter non sense.
Empathy kindness are female measuring unit, that's why nobody but female can be evaluate with them.
With keep our eyes pointed at your tits, ass and pussy (not yours actually because if you take the time to write here it means that you're not even fuckable by men lowest standard) because what goes in your brain is beyond comprehension.
You're rules are laughable, you're a decadent whore who think that coming here to dictate your whim will make men abide to it but it's the opposite.

Decent bait OP, but your (((1 post by this ID))) is showing.

In which fucking country are men so dominated by women to even THINK of asking them for permission to look at or talk to them? Fuck off.

>looking at women withiut our goddamn permission

Bitch we got eyez

>. Men everywhere approaching, talking to, standing close by and looking at women without our goddamn permission.

This is neither necessarily harassment nor rape. You're a bad troll and this is nonsensical.

>we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone
That's exactly why you're all shitty people and vote blue.

>Keep your eyes pointed downwards, we did not ask you to look at us or in our direction.
I don't mind looking at tits.

>we try our goddamned best every single day to please absolutely everyone

And yet feminism is still a thing. Try harder.

>reddit spacing
>post built to be so over the top it totally ruins itself as satire

the only thing real about this is the fucking leaf

lol, no sage because this is pretty funny bait

Why not, it's just some stick inside you. Rape is harmless, it is only traumatic because you make it so. It's like when two kids fall and bruide their knees. One will start screaming, the other will just stand up and move along. Females are the screamers. Rape is a neutral thing, but after you rape somebody you should marry them.

how cute, a femacunt expressing opinions

Tits or gtfo

>Keep your eyes pointed downward
>your gaze violates the NAP

Telling other people to be meek and avoidant of you says more about your own anxieties than it actually says about them.

If you think that your any different from the other socially inept people on this website that engineer social grievances then you're wrong

This is the most difficult ylyl I've ever seen.

Literally would never do any of that and cherish my female friendships, I have however learned to despise you roastie cunts stay the fuck away from me cheese-lips I hope you abort your children

"business end"

If it makes you feel better fellow leaf, I only waste time talking to the prettiest of you and ignore the rest because the majority of you are functionally retarded.

I give women unsolicted 'hello', 'good day' with a smile every day to thank them for getting up on the morning and making the world better with such beauty - does this make me evil?

>Telling other people to be meek and avoidant of you says more about your own anxieties than it actually says about them.
kek
good point

>liberal men sit down to pee

We don't think it's ok.

Apparently feminist idiots like you do though because you can't get enough rapefugees into the West fast enough.

Maybe it's time to up your bi-polar meds.

ONE POST BY THIS ID YOU FAGGOTS
>ONE POST BY THIS ID YOU FAGGOTS
ONE POST BY THIS ID YOU FAGGOTS
>ONE POST BY THIS ID YOU FAGGOTS

SAGE IN ALL FIELDS

Women
>want alpha male
>don't speak to us until youre spoken to.

Obvious troll.

Rape is degenerate chase closed

You know, sometimes, just sometimes (like this time) I really think that cunts like you need a healthy dose of Sharia law. And I'm not even close to being a Muslim. But you need to experience the bad in order to realize how good you've had it so far.