You will never, EVER, fuck a loli

>you will never, EVER, fuck a loli

How do I deal with this?

Lolis aren't real.

All I can do is settle for a beautiful mature onee-san who will take away my sadness with her bountiful face-to-breast hugs.

Become the loli and fuck other lolis.

I wouldn't mind a nice cake wife

You are retarded.

Get enough income so you can afford a year-trip on Indonesia or the Brazil jungle villes.

Pay a family to fuck their loli for a year.

???

Profit.

But old hags are disgusting, now, if she has a young playful daughter, that's a good deal.

Why does his hand fart when he touches her shoulder?

Its doing the "pomf"

You'll never fuck a 2D girl of any kind. Better end your life as soon as you can.

Sauce?

You will never, EVER, fuck a real woman anyway, you fucking autistic loser

>wanting to fuck a real woman
No thanks.

By not being a fucking disgusting pedophile piece of shit. Kill yourself int eh fastest way possible so that resources aren't wasted on prolonging your disgusting life.

Why would you want to? Loli is for kill, not thrill.

Why would I want a real women?

>You will never, EVER, fuck a real woman
Good.

Booze and masturbation.

Fox and grapes x1000. You delusional spazlords are adorable.

I just wait, you dump loliposter.

Cry more, child rapist wannabes.

Saucenao works 100% I just tried it on my OP image

>implying the hags of society would ever allow this to happen

If women aren't getting validated anymore because of things like this you can bet your ass they'll find a way to make it illegal.

Admire from afar.

Best choice.

2D is just better. Why would anyone prefer 3D?

Wow, this is the first time Saucenao has ever given me any results.

>Going after 3DPD

The fuck, user?

I like Fuyuno Mikan but those new giant girl/small guy works he's been doing just aren't my thing.

that's not fuyuno mikan I think

>you will never, EVER, be a loli

How do I deal with this?

Wait for VR to progress to that point, which it never will, or commit suicide.

VR, Tulamancy, Lucid Dreaming

I'm so mad. I'm going to go fuck a loli so I won't be so mad.

>people would rather be a loli instead of fucking one

This place is too /lgbt/ for me

I want to be a loli and fuck a bunch of faceless fat middle-aged guys. What's Freud's take on this?

2D lolis can't be real, and 3D is disgusting.

Life is suffering.

Onizuka has really improved over the years but he needs to move away from the imouto stories. They've gotten so stale coming from him, I end up skipping them.

I want to be a loli and fuck other lolis. What now faggot?

They're not wrong, price/performance heavily favors 2D.

Sup Forums is filled with lolis who want to get fucked by Onee-sans, other lolis or faceless fat men.

Nah, I love Onizuka. I do understand your concern, but I'm not tired of them at all.

Sup Forums has been teeming with fags for years dude

What is a male lesbian called?

straight?

You actually can fuck lolis. Go to certain Asian, Latin American, or Eastern European countries, and have the time of your life.

You should become 2D as well, or settle down with lucid dreaming. Please don't ever give into the bootleg 3D imitations, though.

Straight is a tern reserved for males who want to fuck females

Male lesbian feels like a tranny or something, cant really figure it out

It's a nonsensical term to begin with because lesbians can only be women. A man who wants to fuck women like a lesbian is straight. A man who pretends he's a woman is a tranny.

>tfw you will never be a loli getting fucked by an onee-san or a loli

A-anyone want to volunteer?

But what about a man who rather fuck women while hes a woman himself?
Shit sounds very emasculating, because hes basically saying he doesnt want to put his dick inside of a woman

Is it a new kind of sexuality?. Tranny is the closest to it i think

Have enough money and influence to ride the lolita express.

How do you people not understand we're joking and that no one here actually want to touch a "real" child?

Real children are disgusting and we're not pedophiles. We are lolicons however (2d and 2d only)
Real pedophile should be shot on sight

That applies more to the person who wants to be a woman because hes disgusted by his dick

How do you people not understand you're not supposed to reply to shitposters?

Might as well say people who self insert into generic protags are trannies. Fantasies don't count for shit unless you try to act them out in reality.

People fantasize about these things because they want those things to be real

So it actually "counts"

Either way that person is incredibly fruity

Do you think Japanese are the same? I have a feeling they wouldn't hesitate to fuck a real child. The U15 and U12 industry and enko certainly make me think so.

>tfw no transdimensional representation for people who self insert as anime protags
You're literally being a retard who can't separate reality from fiction right now.

There really isn't a difference in Japan. The pedos here just pretend because their laws are harsher and they want a defence if they are ever found out.

>tfw no transdimensional representation for people who self insert as anime protags

I have no idea what youre going about. How did the discussion about a guy wanting to be a girl change into this?

sauce

sauceNAO

You're saying someone who casually fantasizes about shit makes them mentally ill fruits who somehow cannot control their desires and want to mutilate themselves. Nobody will ever be able to turn into a 2D loli, just like how they will never turn into the protagonist of their favorite harem anime. To say fantasizing about the former is being a tranny is the same as saying fantasizing about the latter is being transdimensional.

And lolis who want to be fucked by handsome, protective older gentlemen.

Of course I'd fuck those two cuties.

Even "casually fantasizing" about it makes it gay. Because it shows that person isnt really comfortable with its current gender

>casually fantasizing about self inserting into a harem anime is transdimensional because it shows the person isn't really comfortable with their current dimension
Honestly, only someone who can't separate reality from fiction could be as dense as you.

>click arrow next to post number
>image search
>google

God damn son...

>google gets the same results for everyone
How new

>...
(You) have to go back.

Why are you guys using Google to search? Use the iqdb search function and then go to sauceNAO

This almost always works for full images

When it's a random screenshot from a show or manga panel then I often find google to be the superior alternative.

Maybe not manga panels, but when it's screenshots it's certainly the case.

...nice quads

No.
If you can't find it by using my image, you might as well kill yourself.

Thats because you're a fucking newshit

fap to your waifu like a mad cunt, and suicide before you are too old.

going after nigger 3dpd.

You too.

VR is pretty much at the point where you can have an extremely immersive experience, so you'll be able to fuck a loli soon if you can afford it.

You can do the same in Estonia or some far away ville in Europe you fucking retard.

NEVEREVER

>you will never wife a living onahole with no gag reflex or the need to breathe

>a onahole with consciousness and a personality

How would you feel if the sole reason for your existence is to be an onahole for some lonely dude?

That is some spectacular dirty talk.

Why would anyone buy an onahole that doesn't even look like a loli?

It's fine, sex robots that are indistinguishable from humans are 20-30 years away, maximum.

shouts out to Sweden for hooking me up with the source to this

>the sole reason for your existence is to be an onahole

>indistinguishable from humans are 20-30 years away
That doesn't change much since it's still 3DPD.

Slightly easier to explain.

Maybe some time after that we'll have enough technology to create interactive 2D people in our world, but until then you'll have to make do with CGI-looking sexbots.
But fairies aren't humans, they don't have human rights so you can do anything you want with them and nobody can say anything about that.

>But fairies aren't humans, they don't have human rights so you can do anything you want with them and nobody can say anything about that.
Unfortunately, I still associate with people who don't see the fiction/reality distinction when it comes to loli.

>How would you feel if the sole reason for your existence is to be an onahole for some lonely dude?

Probably really bad since I have other aspirations. That's why you look for an onahole that doesn't have any such distractions. One whose life's mission is extracting every drop of semen from her user, and is 100% dedicated towards that goal.

I've been dating a 3D equivalent to a legal hebe Christmas cake for 2 years now. She's two years older than me but looks like she could be in middle school. When we were making out in the back of my car behind a store at night, the cops showed up and thought I was a pervert. Then they laughed like madmen when they figured out she was in her late 20s and let us go.