What was the deal with the airliner photo?

What was the deal with the airliner photo?
Looking down at the ocean and a few islands?
Did Q upload that photo?
If so then Q could have been on Air Force One.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you post that my friend?

Q is a fucking LARP

STAY IN YOUR CONTAINMENT THREAD

Why contaminate yourself by entering these threads?

Because I care about the lurkers.

this. fuck off.

you guys are so worried about CIA and disinfo and social engineering but have started a cult on Sup Forums worshiping posts. getting played doesnt even begin to describe it.

nice post. it is cult-like. worst of all a bunch of youtubers who are unstable are starting to post about it.

fuck outta here pleb

You do realize the tweet is from a different time zone than the top one right? Fuck off faggot.

Um no you fucking moron its not.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump_pseudonyms

Trump is known for using synonyms.

Honestly. You shills are worthless.

>t. paid pro-trump shill
you faggots ruined this site. stay on reddit.

>japan and USA are in the same time zone
redart

No one is being played it's shills entertaining the rifraf from Reddit. First few breads were okay but the shills are alarming that they'd feel the need to shut that down. Everyone else has moved on

I literally just fucking proved your useless LARP is nothing more than a LARP with 15 minutes of my time, a few archive searches, and photoshop to paste it together. Fucking losers.

Hey he also says the common header HAPPENING!

everything has meaning

ITS A FUCKING LARP

Its Alex Jones

Kys backwards

no. It's by Bots, AI, and Israel.

Nah shills and bots and AI and Reddit passerbys baited by the mess

You faggots are the most cancerous shit ive seen on pol in a long time. You've even got Alex fucking Jones tweeting "top kek"

isnt alex jones a bot from israel?

he came out and is at least projecting that he is on Sup Forums

Lets play spot the shill.
No ones coughing up the info i am seeking.
But rather seem to be in mass shilling happening.

Alex Jones is an entertainer and disinfo. If he talked about anything meaningful his YT would be rolled up underneath him faster than 2cents gets deposited into your account

>You do realize the tweet is from a different time zone than the top one right? Fuck off faggot.
You realize twitter stores the date/time as seconds from jan 1 1970 UTC and displays the time when you visit in your locale right?

>isnt alex jones a plant from israel?

ftfy

Lmao

what ever happened to this faggot? cant imagine that lawsuit went anywhere
maybe thats why it faded away

>>t. paid pro-trump shill

Top kek, I'll have you know my services are free

I just visited the archive and the fucking tweet. ITS A LARP YOU FUCKING MOSSAD PIECE OF SHIT

Nobody but fucking mongrels believes that dumb fucking shit.

Fuck, was that a year ago already?

yawn.
larrrrrrrpppppp. gave up reading in first thread.
they working hard to shill the entire site.
step away
and sage

Post the airliner photo.

his wife is a jew and jew are jews by the mother

I don't think you fucking kikes understand that shilling this site isn't gonna change the fact Israel will be exposed and cease to exist very soon.

Fucking rare

Is this Q bullshit still going on? fucking hilarious!

I was there, happened afterwards within the hour.

In case you were wondering who is behind it and why the mods are allowing it to happen while 404ing all fake threads.

He tweeted from California, Florida and some other states with geolocation not a few days ago while over in Asia too. His twitter ban may or may not been planned also. There's definitely something there for the autist to look at. The President (any President) doesn't play by the normal rules anyway when it comes to the Internet in general, let alone twitter. They have a literal cyber army behind them and could cuck any company they deem necessary. Which is why I think the twitter ban was international to focus our attention on it.

Looks like somewhere in China?

link to post pls