/MEGA/ Make England Great Again

How do we fix Britain?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810
twitter.com/AnonBabble

legalize butter knives for start

>bin that knife meme

Oy oy oy what do we 'ave 'ere then? Your IP address is currently being backtraced by her majestys cyber security squad and we're sending out a van full of bobbies to conduct a raid on your armoury. Blimey, you could equip a whole army with that.

Is that mold on your knives?

Unacceptable

>meme

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40640810

It can't be fixed, you are outnumbered. It's great you have hope and all that but we're at civil war levels now in order to change anything. Voting won't do it.

>When your country team-up with niggers and muslims against you.

what went wrong

They are effectively west Pakistan now, you cannot wake up a man who is pretending to sleep

r e m o v e k e b a b

>What went wrong

The big bang, everything in this Universe is predetermined. Just go along with the ride and enjoy it until lights out.

Had this discussing with some red-pilled co-workers today.

We couldn't see how anything is going to be better. People fear doing anything and nothing can be done politically. The only conclusion we came to is that things will only get better with a complete and utter meltdown of the country likely due to a financial crash.

>tfw we are the people who try to equilibrium the universe

A... purge... of the system if you will

Elect nigel farage as your leader

We need to invite better Muslims is all

Pretty much. Need to do a hard reset.

napalm, cyanide, lead

its too late. theyve gone too far left

It's not too late just yet, there's still a small glimmer of rioters that could flip it all. I just dont know what it will take to trigger the civil war. Maybe when the old fart dies.

>We need to invite better Muslims is all
The narrative goes as thus, problems in society are caused by intolerance, we need to combat intolerance by increasing diversity, more muslims = increased diversity, hence we need more muslims.... and if you disagree than that's a hate crime.

Muslim king soon

HOLY SHIT THERE IS LITERALLY FUCKING MOLD GROWING ON THIS BRITBONG'S KNIFE AAAAAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

I left UK for Murica and I definitely think UK is fuckeed. Sorry to everyone I left behind but the only thing going for UK is London right now.

The governments primary directive now is just to keep us all under a boot of silence until we are all ethnically outbred and replaced.

That's the gist of it. But if things don't get bad enough, people will lack the will to genocide Jews once and for all.

You dont you're full police state.

Yeah the 52% non white London