There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian. Also fuck Australia

There is literally nothing wrong with being Canadian. Also fuck Australia.

Good job electing Trudeau faggot

Fuck you!!!! At least we're not homophobic

Actually fuck Canada. Aussies are truly our greatest ally. Canada really should be rightful Australian clay.

Canada at least has a bill of rights, shitstrailia doesn't even have that.
Also as bad as our natives can be they got fucking nothing on abos.

leave Australia alone you milk in bag drinking dipshit.

Canadians don't even make good shitposts, they are all made by Australians using a Canadian proxy

Canada isn't even a real country. It's just the area and people that were left over after all the other countries were declared.

this. i proxy occasionally just to fuck you lot over with the canucks. they have literally never made a good post, or a good shit post in the 6 years ive been here.

Fucking pussy president. Canada is king beta faggots

leave my dad alone

I disagree
Also OP likes the semen of african freemen

Wait I'm confused. If only Australia makes good shitposts, and openly admits to using lead proxies, does that mean everyone in this thread is actually australian?

>implying im human

>Also fuck Australia.
thanks i like your women please fuck us more

M8, you sure? this is what a Canadian woman looks like

thats a tarp mate

my money is on straya they will fux canadia up good..

Canadians flooded my city and are eternally fucking shitposting nigger faggots. If I could purge a nation from this world. It would be Canada. Your people come across the border to shop. I do everything in my power to fuck with them. I puncture tires and put water into gas tanks without a lock.

I hate you and would fucking love to kill every last one of you pieces of fucking shit. I hate you more then africans or mexicans. You are fucking slime and need to be eradicated.

Australia>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Land of Leafs

still a beta pussy even online I see.

Fuck, this whole thread was created by an aussi using a canadian proxy to mine and assess the data of the incoming shit posters. Everything you believe in is a lie

love how some of your retards are stuck in time. its been at least 3 years since australians were funny. theyre barely noticeable now

You leafs are just lucky you're too far away for our navy, otherwise we would smote you good.

Lol nice

Australia is totally awesome
I married a littel qt from melbourne, been happy for over 20 years. I love Oz and Canada.

Been to Oz lots to see my in laws, who are absolutely fucking hilarious. Have loads of laughs with them, and they are the only people who can drink as well as a canadian.

You're embarrassing.

Living rent free in Canada's head feels good mang.

It's okay to be white

>Filled with Hohols
>Tails poster
>Obama poster
>Barneyfag poster
>fucking Trudeau
>Bioware went downhill
>sold all of your gold reserves

Yeah the boys

Bruce is a faggot.

Do you think you're cool or something saying Oz instead of Aus or even Australia? You are a cringe worthy faggot

You guys make the shittest bait threads out there, not even any comedic value to them, you truly are a disgrace to the anglosphere cob

He is cool, you can't say Oz though as you're what is known as uncool, or a cunt for short.

And yet you replied dumbass.

I can confirm I have shitposted with a Canadian VPN before

Except the weak bants

That's my favourite thing to do on Sup Forums

superiority breeds jealousy

>superiority

>ctrl-f
>no sharts

Gee i wonder who could be behind this thread

Wow this thread is fucking shitshow...

suck my benis leaf boy

Shouldn't that be a croc? That's a pretty shitty meme

Range ban canada and the quality of every board will improve dramatically You this to be true

Im high and loving it

Go eat more of your fairy bread Bruce . You fucking wattle .

>Go eat more of your fairy bread Bruce .
is this supposed to be an insult? fairy bread is top stuff, every kids birthday has it

This is terribel bread

Only countries that provide lols and good banter on here are Australia, UK and US everyone else is either average or shit.

Do you think its a prank at the station to roster someone to have to drive that ridiculous looking patrol car?

Fuck Canada tbqh

Canadian cunts are proper shit cunts pooftas

Canadians are just retarded Americans. I think we can all agree.

Best one I’ve seen yet

they probably fight over getting to drive it

>fairy bread is top stuff
So you're a bottom then . Does Sheila know ?

>canadian thinking his existence matters
>mfw

its like a whole country is california without the industry

HAHAHAHAHAHA

its called "sage" it goes in the option field.

DAY OF THE RAKES COMING LEAF

So , you do admit you take it up the up the shute while eating fairy bread . Good on ya wattle .

Thank god our cops are more based.... right?

shit up bieber before I smash your head against a wall

>DAY OF THE RAKES COMING LEAF

Christ !!! The same shit over and over again .

LEAF fucking a

I'm a kiwi living in Australia and will side with these ocker cunts for a change and tell you to go fuck yourself, leaf.

What do you mean? All kiwis live in Australia.

You silly billys wish you were Canada

If by that you mean we would be all one country under the Empire then of course. If not you are deluded.

you're not even fucking funny you fucking shit eating leaf cunt.

You meanies better not say something homophobic or islamaphobic or you can expect the RCMP at the door.

>Aussie hosers trying to keep up with leaf banter
kek and lel

>leaf is going to dox us
>RCMP

fucken leaf cunts jealous of our cuisine unna.

Australians are great.
Get your shit together, Canada.

lol, you are a disgraceful example of a fellow countryman.
Trudeau is nothing but a virtue signalling retard who was only elected for his DUDE WEED policies and (((trans rights))) garbage. His government encourages and in some cases enforces (free speech laws) degeneracy. Albeit, this past election, there were no good candidates. Mulcair was the most sane choice of the bunch.

The fuck is that?
I was hoping that was shopped. Why do they even have "Maori Language Week"? Just let the language die, not even the maori's can speak maori anymore.

fuckin hell
cant say no to coles mudcake

I just want to see his nudes and maybe videos of his after-pride gay orgies.

Who said anything about doxxing? I will simply contact the RCMP, tell them what's up, and then they'll contact the Australian RCMP

it's all fucken hukka lukka shukka fukka nukka L&P fush n chups

They want to shill Maori language and culture to differentiate us enough from Britain so sentiment for a republic grows.

Its no secret that the political elite hates the crown but they know it would get voted down since, you know, we are essentially Great Britain transposed into the South Pacific.

Its a useless language and its """value""" is propagated by equally useless horis who got into the positions they are purely through benefitting from affirmative action. (read: Marama Fox)

>RCMP
>Royal Canadian Mounted Police
>Australia
>Royal Canadian
>A U S T R A L I A

...Actually thinking on that a bit more, do they have emu or roo riding cops in Oz? That really does seem like something they'd do.

Fucking hoser.

What is with the animosity between Canada and Australia? Is it a Chinese thing?

You don't know how well you did by curb stomping abbos as early as possible.

Hey , don't take it out on me Bruce . It's your fault that the emu's won .