How is anarcho communism not racist? like who said that the collective group shouldn't be of people's choice...

how is anarcho communism not racist? like who said that the collective group shouldn't be of people's choice? it can be race or religion.

anarchism can't exist, multiculturalism will destroy it faster than it ended america and britain

>being a collectivist in the first place

Did the short guy perform sexual favors on the tall guy to get the box?

>tfw neither of the three should even be there, because they didn't pay for a ticket like everyone else.

>illegally viewing Brazilian stickball when Brazilian stickball is free to watch in the first place

Can you really think of a single group of people who faced with the situation of your picture would allow it to be like how you portray? This is a baseball game, not something which can secure a higher standard of living for your immediate family and potential generations after you. I would rather everyone have an equal chance to become wealthy and 2 boxes up like that guy because if the hordes of hungry masses are only able to reach up one box I will take them both. I don’t want pre-existing agreements to effect how I may achieve that

t. Ancap

baseball is shit and none of them should be watching it

so more resources and labor is dedicated to the short guy, in order to make everything equal?
Is the little guy paying for it? If not him, then who is paying for the resource and labor?

>brown people stealing a baseball game
wow such tolerant so unprejudice wow

This image might seem to some people like a cute and smart way to sum up the argument, but in reality it's a horrible analogy that doesn't compare to what it's trying to represent

What's the matter? That guy was probably a manlet.

All three of these people are trespassing and should have bought a ticket.

Quality should not be sacrificed for equality.
Equanimity should not be sacrificed for equity.
Be good and stay cool.

someone should call the cops on those niggers for peeping over the wall.

In reality, the equity picture would show the little guy standing on the tall guy's dead body, and still not high enough to see over the fucking fence.

I've seen this picture on Sup Forums for the past 4 years and every thread is the exact same.

And there wouldn't be any boxes to stand on in the first place.

Are they going to include the part where the tall guy had to build two of those boxes and gets the benefit of neither?

mandatory image correction

>Hitler and Anne Frank in the Background.

communism : no boxes at all

fascism : no small people

>communism : no boxes at all
>fascism : no small people
capitalism:
rich guy: gets great seats
average joe: gets regular seats
poor guy: makes boxes for a living, doesn't earn enough to watch the game except on cable

Equality and equity would be taking all the money from the baseball players and managers.

Communism would be the ending result.

I bet you think A Rod deserves that 20 million dollar salary.