What should i watch between 3gatsu no lion, flip flappers, that mahou shoujo show and girlish number ?

What should i watch between 3gatsu no lion, flip flappers, that mahou shoujo show and girlish number ?

All 5

None.
Go watch a good anime like Avatar The Last Air Bender.

can you stop with the meme and give me a serious answer please

Girlish number if you like bitches being bitches

Flip Flappers is supposed to be one of those visual extravaganzas that has an incomprehensible plot

Is girls numbers one of those depressing anime that everyone is gonna die like attack on titan or terraformars?

are the girls in girlish number stereotypical as fuck like in every other slice of life show or is it different ?
it looks pretty boring but they're cute

Did you confuse Girlish Number for Drifters?

It's a bit different, the main character is kind of arrogant and selfish and some of the side characters are downright manipulative.

Kill yourself retard. Watch all of them or lurk more to know about the shows. We're not here to spoonfeed you.

i went into a girlish number thread to see if i would be interested, and someone was saying everyone was dying so i decided not to pick it up, cause i dont like the everyone must die type series.

Shut the fuck up i'm only asking about what show is worth watching and why so get off your high horse

No deaths, just bitchy voice actresses.

Suck my dick, fuck off, and then kill yourself, you fucking casual newfag cancer.

Keijo!!!!!!!!

Ahh. Well thanks, im gonna go watch it.

Lurk more

Watch Flip Flappers, it's AOTS.

is for anime recommendations you newshit.