imgur.com/a/KKtjT
i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg
imgur.com/a/RTf1A
imgur.com/a/jK9yw
imgur.com/a/Cob9n
a.pomf.cat/rmgfla.jpg
imgur.com/a/kAavv)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A joint request with Hinafag like practicing magic together or anything more specific that he may have in mind.

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes or any of Kirias outfits.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

Tharja dressed as any Pokegirl of your choice.

Anything with SI.

Tharja refs - imgur.com/a/fdPxg
SI refs - imgur.com/a/jHKHG

Requesting any of the following ideas with Rias:
- eating a snowcone or ice cream

- holding the game case for Pokemon Sun & Moon and looking really excited
my.mixtape.moe/ndbwxu.jpg

- wearing the same swimsuit as Mio Kusakai (from Keijo)
imgur.com/a/QQBsv

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/NyHSLXX.png

Anything cool or cute would also be appreciated. Thank you and have a nice day.

Requesting Natsume with one of the following ideas:
- Freddy Krueger's outfit
- Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit
- Olivert from Trails in the Sky imgur.com/a/WRd91
- Ethel from Fairy Fencer F imgur.com/a/kdF7M
- Kunkka
- wandering Silent Hill
- Spook me with her wearing something really scary

For something different since my birthday recently occurred, requesting Natsume in naked kneesocks with chocolate spelling "Happy Birthday" on her chest like this
i.imgur.com/LxojezJ.jpg

Requesting my dear Freyja wearing a Halloween costume of any kind, but here's some ideas:
>SS uniform
>little red riding hood
>witch
Also drawfags- don't fret with the colors! If you don't feel like coloring, line art is just as good because it gives me a chance to color my waifu and spend some quality time with her!

Thanks!
is.Sup Forums.org/wsg/1477686557309.webm

Requesting my lovely Inori drying herself off after a shower.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Cute stuff please

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-Cutelewd request: Doing the Tawawa challange (my.mixtape.moe/ceiqje.png).
-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Halloween is this monday, so I'm requesting her dressed as halloween Mercy or Symmetra from overwatch (my.mixtape.moe/swaulk.jpg) (my.mixtape.moe/hqwbbu.jpg) or as a venus fly trap or a tree.
-Joint request with BirdyAnon () with both eating sugar skulls for Dia de los Muertos (Day of the death) (imgur.com/a/iQhKq)
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

Requesting my lovely Lilly please! Some ideas:

- anything cute with SI (imgur.com/F7BUiLY)

- Wearing the outfit of this design of Maria from Castlevania (imgur.com/gjgEIhY) or something similar, perhaps longer

Anything is appreciated of course, thank you and have a great rest of your weekend

Requesting my lovely bassist, Akiyama Mio.

I'd like to see her preparing for Halloween, and when I mean preparing I mean barricading the door with wooden planks (you know, like in the cartoons tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BerserkBoardBarricade ) because there's spooky Halloween stuff outside.

Anything else Halloween related is fine as long as it's not too lewd or too spooky for her

Thanks in advance and have a nice day !

Requesting my kawaii kanojo Konata!

While I'd appreciate anything cute/cutelewd/with SI, a few Halloweeny lewder than usual suggestions:
>Her making my SI wear Felix Argyle's outfit while she's dressed as Rem, and her trying to flip my 'skirt' (my.mixtape.moe/ooowwc.jpg)
>Her dressed as a demongirl teasing me about how 'Her trick is my treat'
>Cosplaying as MGE Cheshire Cat (my.mixtape.moe/mswpue.jpg)

And remember the most important part is having fun!

Requesting Aigis as an animal eared witch like one of these imgur.com/a/eYqnQ
Sitting on in a pumpkin like this i.imgur.com/dnD3oAR.jpg
A joint reqeust with Aigis and Purple Heart unintentionally scaring waifus at night with their blue glowing eyes
Dressed up as a jiangshi imgur.com/a/4r3Az
Wearing a wolf costume imgur.com/a/DblNB , but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.
Thank you and have a good weekend.

For Halloween requesting my lovely Anna with slightly longer hair dressed as Vampire Igawa (Taimanin Asagi) with heart pupils and fangs.

Official Igawa art ref: i.imgur.com/qPtmndd.jpg

Sprite Igawa ref: i.imgur.com/T852JYg.png

Other Halloween ideas cute or tasteful lewd are fine too.

Requesting Mai Kawakami:
-Mai in a halloween themed outfit, could be cute or sexy. Some outfit references:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1532132
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2523769
-Alternatively Mai in winter clothes, either standing around, having a hot drink or maybe making a snowman. Possible clothing reference:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2217379

Anything else cute or sexy is greatly appreciated.

Humbly requesting my husbando, Slaine Troyard, peacefully reading a book or him with messy bed hair.

Alternatively, for Halloween it'd be fun to see him in his red uniform being stuck at the tea party of a tiny vampire loli(s) of the artist's choice.

Reference: imgur.com/a/G9Jkb
Of course, anything happy of him would be appreciated.Thank you for reading and happy halloween!

Howdy, WWD!

Requesting my Minty angel dressed in her idol outfit for Halloween (i.imgur.com/1QSPfuc.png ) with a blushing, flustered user, or going out on Halloween and getting all the candy, all of it, like so much candy.

Also requesting an outfit swap with Vanilla (Vanilla ref: i.imgur.com/IizLFLj.png )

Anything else nonlewd or just a tiny bit suggestive is awesome too, I'm just always happy to see her beautiful smiling face. Thank you very much and have a lovely weekend and a spooktacular Halloween!

Good afternoon. Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki wearing Shielder's Dangerous Beast outfit:

u.pomf.is/fpihvu.png
u.pomf.is/idjjte.jpg
u.pomf.is/ldwewb.jpg

Or, Ai wearing the wedding liner lingerie in this picture, along with some high heels:

u.pomf.is/okxqpf.jpg

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Good evening WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- In a haunted house setting taking photos of spooky ghosts, ala Fatal Frame.

- In a sexy catgirl outfit.

- Worshiping the Great Pumpkin.

- Enjoying all the Halloween candy she's gotten.

- In a sexy nurse outfit.

- Walking the Nintendo Switch Dog.

- In Haruko's baseball uniform.

- Mamimi and my SI Trick-or-treating together, dressed as Ico and Yorda

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Nintendo Switch Dog: imgur.com/f4bs4yN.jpg
Baseball Uniform: imgur.com/eok6EWP
Ico and Yorda: imgur.com/a/UunxK

Thank you, and have a Spooky Halloween and enjoy your week everyone!

Rozalin dressed as a wight my.mixtape.moe/kvelya.jpg for Halloween,or I would like her wearing some sort of costume but on the sexier side, ie succubus, magical girl, zombie, werewolf, nurse...

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her dressed as a flapper girl for Halloween, playing with a Wii U in celebration of iosuhax, or dancing with Oricorio while wearing a matching kimono: i.imgur.com/AfzXdZE.jpg (embed) (embed) (embed)

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you.

Requesting my love Yuu using her scarf as arms to hold up two jack-o-lanterns, or Heat-Powered Turbo Yuu (ref: imgur.com/th3WzqS ) going trick-or-treating with a candy basket on her back.

Alternatively, a joint request between Yuu and Kobeni wearing kimonos at a festival.
(Kobeni Reference: i.imgur.com/xPV9aOR.jpg )

Anything else cute, cozy, and/or Halloween related is also warmly welcome!

Happy Halloween! Humbly requesting my dear vampire, Makoto wearing her stage costume from "Kyun! Vampire girl".
i.imgur.com/BtR9xbl.jpg i.imgur.com/R1Q3VfQ.png
Or Makoto dressed as a mummy, werecat, succubus, or as a witch for Halloween.

But anything cute, or cutelewd, and Halloween related, would be of course much appreciated.

Please, and thanks for considering.

Requesting loli Haruhi dressed as Illya while riding an avatar as it holds Berserker's sword in one hand and a candy bag in the other:
loli haruhi: my.mixtape.moe/vydzbc.jpg
Or playing with the huge sword of the fem hero from GS while dressed like her my.mixtape.moe/znxpze.jpg

>image appears corrupt
Welp.

Requesting Inori wearing striped bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/lqel1L0.jpg
Or wearing Chicken-chan hat i.imgur.com/QYIzCFn.jpg

Anything else is fine too. Thank you.

Requesting Tsukimi. Anything not lewd and overtly sexual is fine.

Posting for Toukoanon

Requesting Touko sitting on the edge of a pool table while dusting off the end of a pool cue with a smug look on her face. It's entirely optional, but it'd be absolutely fantastic if she's wearing a fancy elegant dress.

Alternatively, as an ace detective

Anything is fine so long as it's within reason and not too lewd

Hey everyone!
I'd like to request Dolce dressed as Marionetta (Her monster form in the bottom right of the ref) for Halloween.
Another idea could be her trick or treating at the front door.
Nevertheless though I'd love anything with her.
Hope you all had a nice weekend.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 ( imgur.com/a/7NLBP )
- Junketsu, with her back to the viewer and looking over her shoulder and the red glint in her eye (see ref)
- joint-request with Tharjafag, with Hikage in Tharja's outfit and Tharja in Hikage's combat outfit (yellow croptop)

Please don't make it too lewd, thank you for considering, and have a nice weekend!

Requesting Kagura wearing the Horror Bishoujo Jason outfit, please! With abs would be a plus.

Outfit reference: imgur.com/o25CIf5

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting my queen Akeno Himejima please either
-As a barmaid
-Wearing a leotard with stockings
-Cosplaying as Scarlet from Killer is Dead imgur.com/a/CIMWk
-My SI princess carrying Akeno imgur.com/vWUYgq0
-In something Halloween related.
Or Anything else would be fine

Requesting Chitoge in Mercy's witch outfit, but the simpler one from the party pictured top left.

I hope you all take care and have a good weekend and Halloween to follow!

Hey guys! Could I possibly request Yasuna Doing/Wearing

>Wear Space Dandy's clothing (No Pompadour please)
>Nibbling Anons Finger happily
>Mocking Rin Kokonoe's hair style (kinda like what she did to make fun of sonya's)

>In the theme of Halloween coming up I'd say something spooky with face related down in the bottom left or reference 3

Lewdy Dewdy
Her making a pervish kinda face fake stroking a member or something phallic like, or maybe her making sexual innuendo of any other kind. I also found 2 references for stuff which is numbered 1 and 2, I would just say with 1 I'm fine with it being drawn like the reference picture but if you need to put on pantsu it's fine. As for number 2 could you possibly use the colors for her own pajamas I have her color set right next to it

Stupid-Meme-Shit Request
Maxemoefoe is the way to go with this one, it pretty much completes the trio of Cancer boys but we can't forget big baby Chad. Also maybe an SS uniform or something white powerish

Requesting my waifu, Suigintou from Rozen Maiden, like this imgur.com/a/OTFgB

Nothing explicit but cute lood is fine, and don't forget about her doll joints. If you follow the prompt, please spoiler the image.
I hope you have a nice weekend.

Requesting my dear Ion, opening the door and holding a big bowl of candy would be great. Wearing casual clothes, or maybe his regular outfit and random children maybe loliwaifus and shotabandos? asking him what is he dressed as and everybody is very confused, would be fun, but anything is fine, thank you!

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-As a halloween request, dressed as ru-class from Kantai Collection (files.catbox.moe/18gip2.png) or as a traditional fairy.

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Hello, this weekend I'll be requesting my Yotsugi wearing spookifed version of her outfit like shinobu is wearing the reference, just in turquoise instead of yellow (ref: u.pomf.is/dzjfsb.jpg )

Alternatively her eating from a bowl of candy, that was meant to be for the trick or treaters, it can be full of candy or be empty with maybe a wrapper in there indicating she ate all of it ( ref: u.pomf.is/fvdyym.png ) although anything cute a drawfriend has for me (doesn't have to be halloween related) is greatly appreciated, thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Okoi using the Super Ghost Kamikaze Attack
i.imgur.com/xPZPgq3.jpg

or wearing this Vaporeon like kimono.
i.imgur.com/EDSgc6G.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated.

requesting Princess Seraphina as a sexy witch or succubus or both for halloween please

You got something already.

Requesting Rukia in pic related costume posing in front of or doing something halloween related with a Trevenant
Trevenant Ref: i.imgur.com/QovqUu3.png
Anything cute/cool with any pokemon not in this larger album is also perfectly fine: imgur.com/a/tiA4z

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•casting a spell as Rivalrun from the Yuru Yuri series "Magical Girl Mikurun", maybe with a wand while saying "Are you sure she uses this?"
Focus mainly on her delicious midriff
•calmly enjoying the sunrise in flannel pajamas while sipping a cup of coffee
•dressed like Alita/Gally from Battle Angel Alita while handing out candy to Halloween trick or treaters.
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great week!

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Angry
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting Rukia wearing a big spooky pumpkin costume for halloween! Thank you.

Requesting Cynthia from Pokemon, please. If possible, with her drawn with the art style of Ayami Kojima(Castlevania series) in mind. Preferably the style she uses for the bust shots for face portraits used in-game.
imgur.com/a/6wg6t
Or something else related to Halloween.
Thank you for your consideration.

Requesting Oora. I would love to see a drawfag draw a breakdown of her like this Hitoribocchi page, but anything is fine really

Hello people of WWD. I would like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD dressed as a lewd Mummy or a Succubus for this Halloween, or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Hi WWD!, I'm requesting my dear Reimu wearing one of these two Halloween Costume the first one is a Pumpking Witch like the Marisa reference or as a cute Reaper/Shinigami like Kyouko in the another refence, you can chose the one you like it more the two are very cute, please and thank you in advance

I hope everyone have a spooky and nice weekend!

Requesting my amazing husbando Kousaka Kyousuke figure skating wearing one of these outfits: imgur.com/a/NQsRu

Some other ideas:
-Dressed as an American Cowboy for halloween: imgur.com/a/ZNA9R
--in this uniform from Ultraman imgur.com/a/3BTFR
-In fall clothing maybe with something scenic set in Autumn
-Dressed in the "Kyun Vampire Girl male" outfit imgur.com/a/EiJMl

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute and nonlewd.Thank you and have a nice weekend and Halloween.

We love our Freyjafag, don't we folks?

Requesting my husbando Akihisa Yoshii from baka to test to shoukanjuu.

- Trying to scare user

- Dressed as a halloween monster. Examples could be something like a demon or vampire.

- Wearing the male school uniform from GJ-bu he shares the same VA with kyoro so i thought this would be fun to see
Ref: imgur.com/nziAHNz

Anything else cute will be appreciated. Thank you!

Good evening and Happy Halloween Weekend.
Requesting my beloved Ivis dressed as the following costume to the right in the reference. Of course, I'm always more than happy with anything of her as long as it is in good taste.

Thank you to whoever does this request. I appreciate it very much and hope everyone has a nice Halloween.

Requesting Rika dressed up as a gaudy vampire for Halloween.
Just some suggestions
imgur.com/a/8437S
Any cute Halloween costume is good too.

Requesting my dear Solle, please and thank you!

Requesting *Hyun-ae in cryonic sleep in cryostasis chamber

or *Hyun-ae as a witch.

or outfit swap with satsuki

Anything else cute is fine too

Requesting my darling Yuzuko wearing a warm snug hoodie. I'd be happy with mostly anything that isn't lewd though.

Requesting Natsuki, anything cute, cutelewd or autumn/winter related would be nice.

Hello! To celebrate the Cubbies winning the pennant and going to the World Series, I'd like to request Hanako as a baseball pitcher in a Cubs uniform! (refs: imgur.com/a/3F7zc) Of course, anything lovely is also fine. Nothing lewd or suggestive, please.

Thanks so much to all the artists who spend time and effort making anons here happy!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Since it IS Halloween here now, something of her in her 'Darkness Pulsar' outfit from AnS+ would be nice: imgur.com/a/CesCX
• Or as a vampire or demon. Or a witch again.
◦ Something cute and/or romantic with my SI. Ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Revy from Black Lagoon

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

Trick or Treat?

Good afternoon everyone, requesting my dear sweet Gwendolyn. If you want something specific, I wouldn't mind seeing Gwen in a comfy nightgown or wearing an apron and doing household chores. However, anything would be nice as long as it isn't too lewd.

As for Halloween, her dress as a witch would be nice since she is called "Odin's Witch" anyhow.

Remember to take it easy and relax. Don't follow any strangers, male or female!

Requesting Dragon sitting on top of a candy mountain as if it were her hoard, or whatever you have in your mind really.

Thanks, have a nice night and hopefully you dream about your waifu!
Next week I'll surely make it.

Eh

Anything cute/sexy with her in a white lingerie or her other outfits would be appreciated, bunnysuits count too.

Winter coats with scarfs or even some pantyhose on her regular outfit too.

Previous ideas if anyone needs them

Miia's birthday is on Halloween, so as something special for her, requesting Miia receiving a feast of egg dishes. Omelet, Eggs Benedict, Shoyu Tamago, the works. Or her receiving a chocolate egg or a new hairclip as a birthday present.

Of course, anything else nice would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Requesting Crona wearing a cute Halloween costume - maybe the cliche witches' outfit with a big hat, or a gothic, Dracula-style getup. Or sorting through a huge pile of candy, or trying to carve a pumpkin.

Anything else cute or cool would be fine too. Thank you.

Any costume is okay, have a good week everyone.

Anything cute/sexy with her in a white lingerie or her other outfits would be appreciated, bunnysuits count too. Or just her using an Arcade Stick to play some fighting games.

Winter coats with scarfs or even some pantyhose on her regular outfit too.

Previous ideas if anyone needs them

Patchouli wearing a ribbed sweater please. Huge tits on her too.

First, baka
Second,

Ahaha faggot

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra in Blood special forces with a similar God arc (shown at the bottom right) to her own short sword and buckler

for even more references in the general way she acts imgur.com/a/ZaRXI

have a super spooky and fun Halloween drawfriends~

Requesting Suika please!

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, maybe something for halloween, everything is welcome.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening, Sup Forums!

Requesting my waifu wearing a handbra bunnysuit or handbra jeans! Regular Hina or ten years older and curvier is cool if you want to draw that. Ditto for my other ideas.
Ref: imgur.com/a/E3WQ9

Alternately, it would be fun to see Hinagiku studying/practicing magic or brewing potions with Tharja. Her own clothes or even wearing appropriate FE clothes would be cool. Other ideas could include a simple outfit swap, the two of them in alternate FE:A classes, or both of them watching their anons/SIs from behind stuff.
SI reference, if required: imgur.com/a/TmkTJ

Also in the spirit of Halloween, I'd like to request my waifu wearing a wolf costume, including a cute tie-on snout! A wolf kigurumi would be a cute option, too.
A cute or sexy witch costume would be neat as well.

I'd also love to see her dressed like a sexy Egyptian queen or goddess, sitting/laying sideways on a throne with a sultry smile. Skimpy clothing is welcome, but a more regal interpretation of sexy would be great, too. Up to you!

Lastly for the thread, I think it would be cute to see my waifu in a white chef's uniform (complete with tall hat!), with a smile and one hand holding a plate of your favourite meal.

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Especially sexy Halloween stuff this weekend. Please and thank you as always!

Um, I'm feeling...lewd. Her default setting is cute, after all.
Just woke up, and now I gotta seppuku. RIP.

I'd like to request Yozakura dressed as Raspberyl and giving out candy. With horns, wings and tail please.
Raspberyl ref - i.imgur.com/n17QRZu.jpg

Please draw Tsuzuki either standing in an abandoned building at sunset, or dressed as Neg-Dantalion from Hatoful: a.pomf.cat/bagqsm.png
Thank you.

Requesting Kurome and Sawyer cooking, both wearing aprons, Kurome stirring the pot and Sawyer chopping up the vegetables.

Just Kurome: Or wearing this outfit imgur.com/a/3sclv
Or wearing a long dress like a frilly ball gown or side slit.
Or a family picture with a little girl that looks like her like imgur.com/0QW8hk5
Or lifting up her clothes to reveal wraps, or just wearing wraps like imgur.com/a/KKtjT
Or wearing some cute pajamas.

Anything else is fine as long as it's cute or cutelewd.

Hello WWD!

Requesting anything cute/cutelewd of Arche Klein. If you want something Halloween related, maybe as a joke someone could say to Arche that 'she's wearing a cute witch outfit' and she rebukes them by performing magic in front of them saying 'Oh, this isn't a Halloween outfit!'

I hope you all have a good weekend and a great Halloween!

This is pretty detailed for a scribble. I like the smug look on her face!

Thanks a bunch!

Requesting Hakodate Omiko dressed as Witch Mercy AKA Dr. Zeigler from Overwatch.
Anything else Halloween related is also fine.

Happy Halloween! Requesting Akame as a Cat or Fox girl.
Or Akame as a Knight or wearing something fantasy styled.
Or more of Akame as a Hero from Yuuki Yuuna i.imgur.com/Q48JVIh.jpg

Requesting Alisha please.

Anything would be fine as long as it isn't too lewd. I would really like something of her in her outfit on the right, the fancy blue outfit. Still all her outfits are nice so have at it.

Also something of her Halloween costume would be timely and in season. A witch would be fine too.

imgur.com/a/RTf1A

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua. Since it's near Halloween and she is a devil, i'd love to see something related to that, but of course, anything else is fine as well! Thanks!

Requesting my Wanko, anything cute or cutelewd for Halloween would be great.

Nice job

Requesting:

-a PoV of the viewer trying to touch Eurekas Wings, and her getting flustered about it.
-A child telling her how pretty her halloween costume is when she is just being her normal self with her wings and her getting embarrassed.
-Alternatively, Her in a sexy halloween costume.

There are decent wing references in the album here along within the reference, If you feel they are too difficult then by all means you dont need to include them.

Ref sheet: imgur.com/a/jK9yw

Thank you very much for considering.

Requesting Rin in a lewd Halloween costume.

Cuuuute! Thanks user! Quick, simple and a great way to end the day!
Have a good one!

Wait I thoughts he stopped being a waifufag?

You are on fire

Requesting Chronoire shitposting or dabbing with my self insert imgur.com/a/Cob9n

Requesting Kyou Fujibayashi dressed as Courtney from Team Magma in Pokemon.
a.pomf.cat/rmgfla.jpg
Maybe have her trick or treating in that costume for Halloween

Hello everyone and happy Halloween!
Requesting some Sanya, please, something cute and/or spooky is welcome.
Thanks in advance and wish you all a great weekend!

Smugger!

Requesting my beautiful waifu, Yukino, wearing Emilia's outfit with her cloak (ref: imgur.com/a/kAavv)

Haha, that smug expression is too much. The jacket gave me a chuckle too. It's really cute. Thanks a bunch.