Trump Raped a 13 year old in 1994. Is blackmailed by Israel

Exact quotes from the lawsuit:

Katie Johnson, alleges that Donald J. Trump, did wilfully and with extreme malice violate her by sexually and physically abusing Johnson by forcing her to engage in various perverted and depraved sex acts by threatening physical harm to Johnson and also her family.
Katie Johnson alleges that Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein also did willfully and with extreme malice violate her by conspiring to make Johnson their sex slave.
Katie Johnson alleges that she was subject to extreme sexual and physical abuse by Donald J. Trump and Jeffrey E. Epstein including forcible rape during a four month time span covering 4 month in 1994 when Johnson was still only a minor aged 13.
On the first occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to manually stimulate Trump with the use of her hand on Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the second occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to orally copulate Trump by placing her mouth upon Trump’s erect penis until he reached sexual orgasm.
On the third occasion involving Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was forced to engage in an unnatural lesbian sex act with her fellow minor and sex slave, Maria Doe, age 12, for the sexual enjoyment of Trump. After this sex act, both minors were forced to orally copulate Trump by placing their mouths simultaneously on his erect penis until achieved sexual orgasm. After zipping up his pants, Trump physically pushed both minors away while angrily berating them for the “poor” quality of their sexual performance.
On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Donald J. Trump, Katie Johnson was tied to a bed by Trump who then proceeded to forcibly rape Johnson.

donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldjdumb.com
youtube.com/watch?v=K-1-_v9FhIw
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html
archive.is/FV7jr
politico.com/story/2016/11/david-brock-donald-trump-donor-network-231588
donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/921766090828640256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FAKE AND GAY SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

It's a good thing Trump could shoot someone in the middle of Times Square and no one would care, huh?

Cool story bro, get a better source then a fucking self-hosted Wordpress site I've never heard of and I'll care.

Trump's name is circled in Epstein's "little black book" indicating that he was involved in the sex trafficking

this is like a baby version of pizzagate.

This is a bot everyone. It always posts the same thing.

Feels pretty great again desu

Please, go on.

Oh, and also, it says the document was filed in April of 2016, which leads me to think definitely fake and gay.

Oh look, a picture of two people standing next to each other. Did you know that this very thing happens a lot when you're famous?

Already proven fabrication fuck of shillblue

Trump rapesd me. There we go, I have the same amount of evidence as her. Can I get a lawsuit?

Just here to remind you of the fact that you'll end up in prison if your shilling is funded by foreign regimes. Keep spamming tho.

see

Got a missing persons case ID for this Maria character? I'm guessing you don't.

So you're saying that JIDF will be arrested?

|< e |

>Rapes kids
>Gets about as far the fuck away one can when he finds outs what Jeff is up to and bans him from his properties over an employee's complaint
Pick one.

>donaldjdumb.com
What sort of source is this? Try harder, Shareblue.

the death throws of the deep state

youtube.com/watch?v=K-1-_v9FhIw

>Katie Johnson
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3914012/Troubled-woman-history-drug-use-claimed-assaulted-Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-sex-party-age-13-FABRICATED-story.html

this is not the same person ,right?

I'd suck trumps dick so don't talk bad about him. He dindu nuffin

Such a beautiful woman! Wish i raped her too

I'm ok with trump being impeached if it means we go to war with israel

You already did, Donald

It's outright lies that have been disproved, aside from that it's a spamming bot.

leebeen dis hear

I would like his anus very clean he is a perfect man.

You haven't answered my question. Every missing persons report is assigned a case number. For example, recently a man named Brian Morris went missing in Pulaski County, Arkansas. His National Missing and Unidentified Persons System MP ID (missing persons ID) is 40600.
FAKE. AND. GAY.

I didn't realize how easy it was to get away with rape

I could have creampied the hot chick I wanted all along? Why didn't anyone tell me?

>it should be noted that this new lawsuit was origionally filed in California by a woman named katie johnson who sought $100 million dollars in damages but the case was dismissed as she did not have an attorney.
Aww you almost had it Katie...

>it's a spamming bot
Was it too expensive to pay half a dozen nerd virgins something under minimum wage?

faaaake

Trump is clearly disgusted by him. I highly doubt he was personally involved in Epsteins bullshit.

>Donaldjdumb.com

Wtf? I'm with her now!

>source donaldjdumb
Wew

I knew the Epstein shit would come back to haunt him. The only reason the Media didn't touch this is because Bill Clinton did far, far worse. He went to Pleasure Island with Epstein multiple times.

Sage

Are UPS and Peg Ugland also pedophiles

Id believe this is true if the people pushing it weren't the same tards who screamed and flailed at pgate becoming public. You burned that bridge and will never have cred again to smear with these kinds of character assassination.

meanwhile even CNN won't touch this
must be quite the true story you've got here OP
you're totally not a faggot

Trump never went to that island

Lol try harder, kikes.
Sage and hide.

lmao is this the best Soros money can buy, a fake story trying to take advantage of the metoo movement? Sage goes in all fields

>UPS
>literally an address book
probably rented an apt from trump

you can't compare the 2, there was never any rape allegations made by victims in pizza gate, because there were no victims. Pizza gate tards are the same people posting "nice try shareblue" in this thread. They won't believe something that actually happened because they are brainwashed autistic retards

wew the damage control

Peter Soros was a circled name in Epstein's book, so no Soros was behind this, fag

The only thing that "actually happened" is you screaming and spamming your shit Fake News thread. Send it to CNN you cuck, I'll wait. While you're at it, Hillary had Podesta hold me down while she let out vinegar queefs in my face when I was 15, then after they drugged me they took pictures of my naked body and sent them to their contacts.
I've alleged this, so it must be true. #METOO

Pizzagate isn't real, stop watching CNN.
Pedogate is real, and ongoing.

Guess who actually met in Palm Beach, FL!

Brock on Thursday night emailed more than 200 of the biggest donors on the left — including finance titans George Soros, Tom Steyer and Donald Sussman — inviting them to a retreat in Palm Beach over inauguration weekend to assess what Democrats did wrong in 2016, figure out how to correct it and raise cash for those initiatives.

George Soros and David Brock (of Media Matters).
archive.is/FV7jr
politico.com/story/2016/11/david-brock-donald-trump-donor-network-231588

Hows it going SPRINGER

He kicked Epstein out of his club for hitting on girls.
Epstein does business with half the world.

Sage this bullshit repeat post retards.

Wow thanks for the random pdf with 0 sources or anyone that can conform it's real random anonymous person
S A G E
A
G
E

Shareblue shills get a taste of real meaty finds while watching us and try to replicate.
>donaldjdumb.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/jeffrey-epstein-lawsuit-docs-signed.pdf
>unbiased news
>real news
>news
>jews

"Open Society can only do so much to counter the rising tide of
((( illiberalism ))) worldwide.
It could use some help."
twitter.com/georgesoros/status/921766090828640256

Ah,
gee wiz guys,
we should help him!

Would like very it if you shills also focused on the rest of the Dems and repubs doing this shit. To me it's great this is being brought up. It forces elite pedophilia and human compromise to be discussed. If this ever gets too big, watch the news call it an evil witch Hunt. Then you shills will be told to shut the hell up.

this

she's hot as fuck. does anyone have more pics?

>13 year old
>"hot as fuck"

Sup Forums endorsing pedophilia

>Implying he purposely did that

He's just senile and unaware of his environment

Plus he loves raping children

Sup Forums promotes pedophilia anyway, so I can understand Sup Forums's defense of him

>by conspiring to make Johnson their sex slave.

Stopped reading there. Super job at trying legaleeze. You blew it at this part. No legal document would use that phrase. "sex slave" would be dragged out to no less than 400 words explaining in fine detail.

shills keep propagating

If this was even remotely true, she would have made the allegation on Twitter

But she DID make it many years after anything could be medically proven so...hmmm...maybe...

The only people on here who deny this are Russian shills.

Nice

Based

test

So what big story is about to drop with all these fucking retards going into overdrive to flood here?

>anyone who disagrees with me is a russian bot, fuck drumpf
>btw do u like my nazi flag
Let's face it you're a shitposter or a Jew.

nice

For the love of god get us some pictures of this girl and her friend

compare wives and tell me drumpf is a rapist

so Trump supporters were using pedogate to distract people from Trump's rapes?
disgusting

She enjoyed it if she kept it hidden this long

>Allegedly

>accusation against trump and a jew
jews are holding it over trumps head
???
this has been posted before, it's fucking nothing

You dont need to rape nobody when you are billionare

Who cares he’s based

Epstein island on
>Translate.twitter.com
If they had trump on tape he would not be president.
Meanwhile its right in our face.

If the case had any merit, Soros would back it with a percentile of his $18 bln.

How many times must this be debunked? This is from the campaign trail..

Daily reminder OP is retarded and is spreading fake news, a case that was dismissed multiple times with even the "victim" admitting it was a fabrication on the stand.

Meanwhile, CP (and I don't mean cheese pizza) was actually found on Comet Ping Pong's server, and there is an actual investigation occurring.

if this was real why wouldn't have it come out in the elections and not this pile on of jew hollywood rape shit?

>don't download these pics, they are a virus

>debunked
t. pedo-globalist