A P O L O G I Z E

A P O L O G I Z E

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

E A T M Y A S S

when did poland become so based?

So when was the last time iraq and iran had an earthquake as large and deadly as today? Serious question

Your not even polish dawg, shut the fuck up you little cuck faggot-ass baby-back bitch.

What am I, a Middle Eastern seismologist over here?
Eat my ass, nigger.

>all of Poland is white
>all of Poland wants to stop immigration
>all of Poland doesn't want to go extinct
>as a historically white and catholic nation, Poland wants to remove outside influences and preserve their roots
>all of Poland is now far right extremists
>tfw i get my kike newspaper to take a shit on them because I enjoy playing games

When everything around it turned out to be shit they upgraded their game massively.

SHOULD HAVE LET THEM PLAY VIDYA

All those fucking memes about Poland ball and the whole time they were the last hope for Europe.

This timeline isn't so bad after all

Anyone else worried about Poland? I have a bad feeling like they're about to be accused of some crime against humanity as an excuse to invade and reform their government to take in rapefugees.

if prayers dont actually do anything then why do they care

Please send that to Wil "Tabletop Fun with my wife's son" Wheaton.

Is the media in Europe mentioning how large the crowd was? Seems like they'd lie about.

If Turkmany invades Poland again to Fickikrieg them, I'm literally taking a plane to Warsaw to enlist.

I'd imagine the EU will lean on them hard to "reform", but I'm not sure how much power the EU has. And Yuros here have an idea?

shit i don't even believe in prayer,and i hope this happens.

No. And I can hear the refugees crying about going to such a racist place, so it's a win.

>the lost betas browsing Sup Forums have something to fight for
Were memeing wars over here /po/lacks

>too young for Rhodesia
>Just in time for Poland

This
if a place this based is changed by outside intervention with no help from EU or if the EU commits it, there is no greater evidence of a conspiracy.

Poland should set up a Radio Free Germany for the lulz.

Remember guys, all those time you call us niggers of europe. Now you drown in diversity while we give it the middle finger.

God damn I hate our ministry of defence but on this picture he looks like some Bond-tier movie villan,

>Is the media in Europe mentioning how large the crowd was?
Hardly any mentions at all. Only tabloids with sensationalistic titles or some commentary news piece of how awful polish nationalism is for every other country in Europe.

Like since forever m8, they have been killing muzzies since Constantinople fell.

doing god's work, fellow user

i've just about given up my fight, but it makes me happy to see others taking their stand

Don't get TOO cocky. Today was a good day for you, but you're still European. I'm sure your overlords in Brussels will send you some migrants ASAP.

theyve been trying to force us to take refugees for over a year now, we are milking the EU with no survivors

Rimjob my toilet seat destiny.

Germany would never invade anyone since they lost WWII. Far too weak and defeated to do it.

>A P O L O G I Z E
Why?

Are you guys really suing Germany for reparations for WW2?

What even is satire?

> looks like some Bond-tier movie villan,
at least he scares the diversity away

thats probably their way of saying we dont want niggers
so i dont think so

B A S E D

Hello newfriend

youtube.com/watch?v=3YTe5YNHBQA

I'm sorry our country hasn't holocausted the mudslimes yet.

for what?

>non-whites killing other non-whites

wee...

SORRY CANT HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF MY PRAYERS FOR ISLAMIC HOLOCAUST

>How many Polacks does it take to holocaust an entire religion?

This