How long until this is normal within the cities?

youtu.be/g5QBx2skKH0

Made an absolute fool out of the police officer. Not even the slightest bit of fear for the law anymore.

Race war? Nearing i guess

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.za/amp/www.heraldlive.co.za/news/2017/11/13/jhb-church-defends-violent-clash-metro-police/amp/
youtube.com/watch?v=IJtHdkyo0hc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I worked for Atlanta police... same thing... you try to arrest one person or throw some crack head out of a store and they all gang up on you.

I left that department.

I don't know the backstory, but it's always amazing when crowds stop giving a shit about firearms. Makes you realize just how ineffective a handgun is against a mob that doesn't fear it.

Better question is when is it ok to start mowing people down when a mob is killing a cop?

That whore has herpes and hpv written all over her.

when you know liberals will rush out and scream racist the second they defend themselves, this is how you act,

Somebody fell asleep in their cranberry juice.

>city

>tfw you could literally be casted right the fuck off this earth in a blink of an eye
man. The most obvious pill is the hardest to swallow

Jesus Christ, what third world shit hole was this recorded in?

Still holding his blunt

johannesburg is a no-go tourist area. i'm surprised your cops there aren't more trigger happy when faced with a mob like that

Best part of it, it was members of the church.

google.co.za/amp/www.heraldlive.co.za/news/2017/11/13/jhb-church-defends-violent-clash-metro-police/amp/

ayo das racist n shieet

Why do you think religion is so popular?
>do as we say and you live forever!!!

South Africa.
Johannesburg.

a-any more user?

You have me wonder about the things I have done with my life and whether or not I would be ok if I were to die right now. Little nervous for tomorrow.

also story behind this?

I don't care if a cop is black, at least he's trying to keep law and order, he should have went full auto with a R4.

>Metro police said on Sunday that one of its officers and a tow truck driver were attacked by members of the church in Hillbrow.

>The city said the attack took place when the two officials hooked up an illegally parked car‚ which belongs to a member of the church on Claim Street in Hillbrow‚ as the vehicle was causing traffic congestion.

>It is believed that the metro police officer drew his firearm and fired into the air to stop rioting congregants from advancing toward them‚ but the crowd did not heed the warning and proceeded to attack the officer.

mobbed over somebody's badly parked car

fucking monkey. glad its dead.

Dope house... one dude shoots the other in the kitchen then the shooter runs through the woods after a witness. That's when we find the guy and arrest him. We go inside the house based on the witness and find him laying there... Never found out more...

Strawberry eating contest.

Jesus

>condemned the attack by a church congregation
fucking christcucks

the witness or the shooter was arrested?

They're so lucky that cop didn't kill some of them in fear over such a stupid fucking thing.

Also, those bullets gotta come back down eventually.

>literally living in an empty, meaningless void of chaos where nothing matters
vs
>living in a universe full of life and order created by a higher being where the immaterial plays a higher role than the material
LMAO, RELIGIOUS PEOPLE ARE JUST AFRAID OF DEATH XDDDDDD

Shooter. He had two pistols on him in the woods.. Witness ran to a neighbor who called 911 for him. They are all dope boys though...

Knew a guy who's mother worked for the Atlanta department as well and have seen some similar pics but never saved them. Got any more? It's pretty amazing how relaxed people are with these scene photos.

>tfw the gusher too gushy

what a shame
they used to be kings n shit

Stories?

>hard truth
vs
>comforting lies
as usual the leaf begs for a raking

You ever feel anything for nogs?

>police user posting crime scene photos
how to turn a shit thread into a good thread in one easy step

Honestly the sooner the better.
It will redpill state employees pretty quick

Female was 14...pregnant with guys kid... he "accidentally" shot her.

Hoodie guy was a dope boy...his friend shot him...book bag full of weed in the apartment.. He had a shoot out...hence the rounds in the walls and in his hands.

It's only ineffective because they know cops aren't actually allowed to use handguns 99% of the time.

Thank you for your service.

>It will redpill state employees pretty quick

You think that maybe should have already happened considering your president literally sings songs about killing white people.

you point it at them and say back away
and then shoot them
and then the first takes the hint and everybody gang mentality drops and each has to realize theyll die
you take your chance i guess when you start that shit job
pulll out your pussy gun
and go there respond to that and got yourself in that situation
right? i dindt finish but he probably gotit tooko away

GOD all you guys im sure didnt post this and are pussies

id sitck a gun i your face if that was the predicament iw as in
would you walk forward? id pull teh nigger trigger

read video description, see
OP flag

>Shoot your friend over a bunch of weed
Sounds like a great friend.

Trump has been singing songs about killing white people?

>Female was 14...pregnant with guys kid... he "accidentally" shot her.

Niggenics? I like it.

It was a fun. I had a fun time chasing stolen cars and chasing people. Pay sucked.

if you have incidents like this, it's already too late. GTFO of there.

Didn't notice those shots. Almost moved down to Atlanta for a job, only thing that stopped me was the fact I didn't know anyone that knew the city well enough to tell me where the shit holes were so I could avoid them instead I'm in the gay/trans hell of Asheville.

South Africa president.
Kill the Boer

All of down town is shit... There are gentrified parts but the perps just go there to smash and grab/rob.

I visited Maine once and would like to leave Georgia for New England. Crime is out of control down here... I don't want my children/grand children to deal with this when Georgia becomes a blue state.

I wouldn't be able to keep my sanity in that environment.

it was merely an act

Yeah. It burned me out... Got tired of dealing with the females and juveniles. Those were the WORST. You'll catch 4 juvies in a stolen car with stolen guns and drugs and the courts will tell you to turn them over to their parents and not arrest.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Mentality spreads quick man.
20 years ago you wouldnt have seen a single black person as far out as where I lived. Downtown starts getting gentrified and they move out into the country and local gas station posts anyone caught stealing there on the front door of shame.
Never had more than 4 on the door at a time and they stayed up for nearly a year before being replaced. Now the door has about 20 niggers from the last 3 months and what items they stole.

>state has no interest into reabilitating the black minor offencers, better let them roam free and hope they keep removing themseves

Keep lying to yourself as farm murders rise and the government does nothing to stop them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJtHdkyo0hc

That guys an American

I'm confused too

Libshits seem to be under the assumption that they're not a real threat to society if they're not jail. Just misunderstood minorities that need more help. Prepare to rage if you read pic.

Have a good night.

Rhodesia 2.0

white farmer boogaloo when?

>Not even the slightest bit of fear for the law anymore.
I think Blacks lack the "fear of God" = "fear of law" that Whites have.
Whenever I have stupid thoughts about doing something violent, I always think "you can't do that, the state will go after you".
To Whites, the state IS LIKE God.

Why didn't he shoot the nigger? He was being attacked, seems justified.

>"you can't do that, the state will go after you".

polak coward

nothign new here

it's why jews occupy your ((((country))))) and yous are their happy slav(e)s

I just couldn't handle the hell of working nigger body clean-up. Fuck that shit, life's too short.

I swear, this is the third time you are replying to me in a different thread. What's your illness, American hiding under a meme flag?

>how ineffective a handgun is against a mob that doesn't fear it.
it's really effective after the first assailant is down, the rest run away in fear.

>suicide by roastie

pretty gross

Im sorry

have we met before?

perhaps Im here just to remind you

also I dont want to see this disgusting polak flag, it reminds me this shithole is nothing but ukraine 2.0

I can see your tactics, CTR.

good for you, now fuck off dp idiot

How fucking dumb.

God bless you and thank you for your service none the less.

show me your true flag, meme boi

I require sauce