One Piece

How come no one saw his handcuffs?
The handcuffs got ignored harder than Nami.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ45is2T4WQ
youtube.com/watch?v=BaZ3wXlhXoo
arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=38205
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>The handcuffs got ignored harder than Nami.

>no ZEHAHAHAHAHA
it's shit

CARROT IS FOR _________

They look more like bracelets than handcuffs

>Luffy spits out his tooth

Shit that's permanent.

Nami and Luffy will end up together.

Hancock is too old for Luffy and she will end up with nobody.

Luffy will end up with Nami, they love each other and she loves him for rescuing her from Arlong for no particular reason.

Sanji is a rapist. Why would she want to be with Sanji?

This whole hunger strike will last longer than we expect. I can't believe Oda would set up this whole thing to just leave Luffy there for a couple hours and then Sanji reappears with a piece of meat saying "let's go nigga u fool"

I can even imagine this event overlapping with the deadline of two weeks that Perospero gave to Caesar recreate the giantification medicine, but that may be too much, I guess.

>Sanji is a rapist.
explain

>shipping
>in one piece
think you have a better chance of shipping a homeless person and a winning lottery ticket

>(((LuNafags)))

You desperately saying that won't change the fact that Sanji and Nami will end up together.
Nami loves Sanji and vice versa.

Luffy is asexual
Nami is a lesbian
Sanji is incapable of monogamy
I want all shipperfags to go away

Why didn't Whitebeard charge the second he got to Marineford?

He chills there for hours.

Pic related will happen after this arc.

Reminder that this is canon

It's cause he was old. You ever seen a 72 year old man walk? his legs would've cracked right under him if he didn't do some walking practice on the ship

Reminder Oda is the faggot that self inserts as Sanji.
Smoker, perv, etc.

>imagining Whitebeard hobbling around in circles and getting Marco to help him with stretching his calves, taking breaks throughout the battle
Top Kek

Did Oda plant the seeds for Haki early in the series intentionally? Did he have it somewhat thought out at that point?

Why doesn't he just use haki on his hands and escape?

Highly doubt it.

One Piece wasn't even supposed to run that long back then.

>Luffy is 5'8
u mad manletfags?

It's a real mystery isn't it?

I want to believe this is just a joke, but I know there's a decent chance Oda actually does this

10/10 top kek

so handsome

>He missed the rape scene flashback with Sanji's sister

Are you even literate?

Why is One Piece so repetitive?

A kiss between Sanji and Nami is guaranteed now.

>Why do people wear net stockings? For the same reason people climb mountains: because they're there.

I laughed.

Inevitable if a series is supposed to run several decades.

>not I WADDA COOK

shit/10

There is literally nothing wrong with rape,in fact most women love being raped and abused like the garbage they are.

Sanji being a rapist will only make Nami's cunt weter.

Wew lad

Yeah you tell yourself that when your gf/wife/daughter gets raped.

He probably will since he'll be the one doing it.

Bra plz stahp

My waifu and daughteru can handle themselves.

>guaranteed replies from triggered tumblr lunafags
Good job m8

It's true though

>There is literally nothing wrong with rape,in fact most women love being raped and abused like the garbage they are.

This is true. How else do you explain women inviting muslims into their country?

Stahp

And then blaming white men for their rape while defending the muslim rapists.

Kek the only reason Nami treated Sanji like shit up until now was because he was acting like a beta nu-male.

>13: Rape is found in many species
>literally all duck sex is rape
>duck vagina is basically closed all the time
>vagina corkscrews in the opposite direction of the male ducks' penises
>several paths leading to dead ends
>vagina naturally squeezes out semen
>when males can't find a female they start raping other males
>ducks make it very clear they do NOT want to be raped
>half of human women orgasm during rape
It really puts things in perspective

Where's the rest faggot

Is Nami a lesbian?

No. She loves her beloved Sanji-kun.

I like pre-timeskip nami's hair a whole lot more.

No she's actually a man

She's in love with money but I have a feeling that Oda will go full SaNa in this arc.

it seemed like it was reserved for shank being some sort of charismatic god with an extreme presents like when he met Whitebeard

than it again it showed that Whitebeard also had it with the skies splitting with the Shanks/Whitebeard clash

>Hancock is too old for Luffy and she will end up with nobody.
She's only 31, and Oda would never break best girl's heart, fuck you!

Those cunts only want the strongest males because they can bring them food and do all the other things women are too lazy or stupid to do for themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=UQ45is2T4WQ

BB and his antics always put me in a good mood

why are Blackbeard Pirate so much more powerful off-screen?

seriously, the job hard like 90% of the time on-screen yet still have stories making them out to be powerful

Sandersonia a best

To hype them up as the final villains obviously.

>seriously, they job hard like 90% of the time on-screen
No they don't

>sandersonia isn't relevant enough for doujins

Which one of the Germa kiddos will job the hardest?
Ichiji, Niji, Yonji, or Reiju?

Yonji already jobbed offscreen so yeah.

Jobbing is hereditary, the final fight between Sanji and his dad will be a battle of jobbing.
Think about it, Germa 66 are the bad guys in some kids manga, how often did Cobra win for example?
Sanji will lose and his father will forever respect his ability to be a piece of shit and let him go

>One Piece isn't relevant enough for doujins unless they are rape or fat old men

hey man that opinion is pretty good

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

Canon soon

Even though I'm not a shipperfag I keep wondering why Oda is putting so much emphasis on Nami in this arc.

It's honestly because the age of shipping in one piece is over
There's just too much non-romance between characters for there to ever conceivably anything good that isn't "random newcomer(s) seduces and/or rapes big titty crewmember"

Also, it's just weird to think of the strawhat dudes as for sexual when they are for hugging and fighting only

Because Nami is the only human-looking thing that came along with Luffy needed to help deliver the full range of facial expression required for these interactions.

If Nami really loved Sanji, why wouldn't she let him be affectionate towards her when he's in lustful heart eye mode?

Who knows but we can be sure of one thing.

Shipperfags will finally leave after this arc. If Oda actually does something with Nami and Sanji LuNafags get epic BTFO and SaNafags finally get their shit and shut up.

If Oda doesn't do anything then everyone gets BTFO because that finally proves nothing will ever happen and shipperfags can all go sulk in a corner accepting the truth.

This arc is the deciding factor.

Shipperfags are only here to shitpost; of course they won't leave after this arc. Not as long as they get replies.

This fucking chapter

youtube.com/watch?v=BaZ3wXlhXoo

What a beautiful statement, spoken like a true poet.

is the anime good is it worth watching at this point?

I recently started watching again. It's okay.

No and no

Yes and Yes

Maybe and maybe

that doesn't mean he had no idea where the series is going

read the colored manga, watch the movies you find interesting and maybe play a game or two. Ignore everything else. I think that's the best way to consume One Piece.

Quite new to one piece and read this theory. arlongpark.net/showthread.php?t=38205

Hot fucking damn I feel spoiled

when the fuck are the autists going to stop posting this shit. literally every one piece thread the retarded shippingfags pull out this

THICC

Remember when Sanji doesn't wanted to give Nami her body back in Punk Hazard? It confirmed that he wants to live as a woman.

What's wrong with his teeth?

>How come no one saw his handcuffs?
Because they don't look like handcuffs. The look like bracelets, and as we all know, Sanji is a fashionable okama.

Yes, but she doesn't realize girls can love girls

Japanese people have ugly teeth, right after Brits.