I noticed that a large amount of women in the far right are borderline schizophrenic...

I noticed that a large amount of women in the far right are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness
Have you noticed and if so, why is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bvlQHr590kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you think you're happier being redpilled, than you would be if you were bluepilled?

Yes

Well for a lot of people this isn't the case. Women when under mental stress tend to behave in more deviant ways. Normally with men, mental stress will manifest as increased aggression, or depressive behavior.

because a woman has to have some sort of mental illness to go against the common narrative
no "sane" woman would ever go against what is socially accepted

Ever met a girl who is completely out of touch with everything but ironically very easy going and normal in some instances

You can say the same thing about men in the alt right. I guess you'd need to be a little crazy to go against a trillion dollar globalist cabal and the political establishment.

Most women are mentally ill

Modern women*

>why is that
because they are women? if you think women have genuine political beliefs of their own you're mistaken. all they do is attach to a movement and seek attention.

Because they're larping whores and not traditional women, else they wouldn't be engaged in politics in the first place.

idk. When you think about it, the alt-right acts pretty sane, when faced with such opposition. Just look at the lefties after Trump got elected. Literally a fraction of a % of what the right deals with, and they start screaming at the sky.

It's not paranoia if they really are out to get you. To be far right is to put a huge target on your back.

this
Healthy women are not drawn to politics, and don't want to be heavily involved in them. This is not distinct to the right. They are mostly unhealthy people with a serious desire for attention.

i've noticed that [this thing(s) i don't like] has(have) all these [really negative qualities] and im a [huge fucking faggot] and i [want my face raped]

Single women who are overly political (either left or right) have issues

Why, no, leaf, I don't notice this weird shill narrative you're trying to push. A lot of women in the Current Year are childless and on meds because of feminism. Some of the "far right" ones would, logically, be recovering feminists who didn't deal with their underlying mental problems, and non-Leftist women are a historical rarity, anyway.

this. they are fighting that bbc fantasy because they know its bad, but they still have these fantasies about being stretched by black man

Women are very emotional regardless of their political leaning. The "far right" is a difficult stance to take in any semi-public setting due to the constant psychological conditioning from (((them)))

All women are crazy just some went to a "professional" for titles for their crazy.

t. Female Attentionwhore

All of these this. Women are mentally strange creatures precisely because they are made to tolerate children. If they were psychologically like men, we would had died out a long time ago. However, good women with a sharp mind should have a personal opinion about politics that they stand for unabashedly, without feeling it necessary to make it known every time there's a conversation about X topic. Think of it like this, women are being put on a pedestal and simultaneously being downgraded (by themselves and others) all the time. The mixed messages make it difficult for them to come to fixed conclusions. Therefore, it's important to remember that women must be treated as a woman, catering to her feminine state of mind in subtle ways, while not allowing them to walk all over you much like a child would.

>I noticed that a large amount of women are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness Have you noticed and if so, why is that?
ftfy

Its not the political view. Its the biology.

I've been on this board since 2012 and I only get steadily more miserable

maybe you are doing something wrong

Women are naturally mentally ill user. Political viewpoints are irrelevant.

Maybe the world is just garbage anymore and this is the response. No, couldn't be that.

very simply; mental illness varies directly with intelligence

you might need to sort yourself out

Women are naturally apolitical. If woman is interested in politics, something possibly wrong with her.

Sort your self out, faggot.

That's just women in general

Only a mentally ill woman would jeopardise her social standing for politics.

Drop the anime and embrace NatSoc

I think you meant on the alt-left you fucking kike shill
sage

you need to follow pol life advice to get better. if you only sit on the computer and watch the demographic declines and rape statistic, of course youre gonna be miserable

People to the far right usually do tend to be mentally ill a lot of times.

>all these divide and conquer threads
>"pedo moore"
>"56%"
>"why is the right degenerate now?"
$18b and that's all you got, huh?

still Sup Forumstards want to marry one of those

This

I've noticed that about the left generally. Right seems to be pretty well adjusted women.

Most women are mental.
Even left wing women and they are really mental.
>source
Im a leaf.

>I noticed that a large amount of women are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness

Ftfy

>If they were psychologically like men, we would had died out a long time ago.
No actually we would live in a nuclear family and not have the shit we have now.

I think they were mentally ill before going to the far right, and latched on because the far right will accept them. They need something to give them stability, and the far right promise a stable traditional life after they have won, so it makes sense in a kind of way.

there it is

There is no 'Far Right', it's just a term given by Leftist subversive pieces of shit like yourself. There's nothing wrong with defending your own culture and people, Traditional Western Civilization is the best the world has ever seen, if you don't like it fuck right off to whichever brown Utopia would suit you. Probably none, because you're a hypocritical jelly like sack who needs a modern liberal permissive society to survive.

>all women actively involved in politics

I've noticed it in women in general.

this

You're describing all women you dunce.

schizophreniac is nothing like borderline or paranoid
cmon buddy don't generalize things you don't understand

This

fucking this

you noticed crazy women in the far right

in the far left they look like mutilated mental patients and they are everywhere

>I noticed that a large amount of women in the far right are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness

>No proof

Go away shill

sage

Women are naturally apolitical, any girl with a strong political view is thus a mental case by default.

Really? I thought It was just me.

Well, I mean, without going in my own psyche too much, and leave it at generalizations, they just don't feel safe.

Especially in Europe, I feel, but I doubt it'd be much lesser in the rest of the Euro-descended first world. With the migrant crisis, and the rise of violent crimes and rapes that came/come with it, women (men too, mind you, but they're just not showing it as openly as women, I suppose) just feel unsafe.

Paranoia is basically just the perpetual feeling of danger, every shadow or sound could be a burglar, or a murderer. Even if you're in your own house. This hypersensitivity and hyper-awareness to danger causes said agitated behavior.

'Borderline schizophrenia' or 'light-form developing schizophrenia', as I'd like to call it, just comes from long-term-paranoia. It's quite logical really, if every time you hear a cat outside, or dripping rain, and get sent on edge for it, since well; it damn well might be that burglar, I mean, I know it probably isn't, as it's not very likely, but what if I think it is just rain, and I go to sleep, and wake up with my house robbed, or worse, don't wake at all?

So, with those thoughts, and this hyper-sensitivity to perceived dangers, the brain will start giving signals that don't exist, like a sound tat isn't there, or a dark flash in your sight, which just feeds the paranoia more. Though, such might also be caused by the unrest caused by lack of sleep, or low quality sleep.
I hope this is roughly what you mean with 'borderline schizophrenia', this is what I thought you meant and I tried explaining it in a short, and understandable manner.

So, therefore, it makes complete sense, that people (in this case women), that are hypersensitive to danger, would vote right-wing. As the right-wing has policies against muslim migrants, along with others, but this one seems the most important in this case.

I hope you found this helpful, I wrote this quite hastily.

Men experienced different evolutionary pressures than women did. Men have to be good providers. Women have to be good birthers.

I really should have left here awhile ago, I did not heed the warnings. This place has ruined almost all form of entertainment for me, and I can't take the news seriously anymore; I have to perpetually bite my tongue and can't open up to anyone about what I believe. Why the fuck did I stay here long enough to let all this set in!?

Exactly this. Even if there are some (usually quite mildly, by comparison) unstable women here, the left is just a freak show. So we souldn't complain too much.

At least paranoid people are able to function in society, while 'koala-kin ketchup-gender xers' can't, it's been proven on so many occasions.

this is a data-mining thread to get you to give up details of your personal lives so that they can dox you or the people you're talking about.

do not give details, retards

Women are not meant to be political. There's always something deeply wrong about a woman who is strongly into politics.

leaf, have you seen left/far left women?they don't even resemble women, that's how crazy they are.far right women look adorable compared to lefties.

And the general population doesn't have some sort of a mental disease?

Because Laura Loomer will rape you with her ugly Bloomer Jewmer.

Probably because all women are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness

Well watching childrens cartoons all day wont really help.

Unfortunately the far right is socially unacceptable so it attracts a lot of folks who are already socially unacceptable (crazies,larpers,losers, etc) It's a long standing problem that needs attention.

youtu.be/bvlQHr590kY

Like women let you talk to them enough to notice anything about their personalities. Stop making things up fag.

Oh sorry user. Hey guys look this genius over here is smarter than hundreds of thousands of years of evolution. Let's all give him a hand for ACKCHYUALLYing us

>a large amount of women in the far right are borderline schizophrenic, paranoid or another flavor of mental illness
Bro I've got some bad news for you, that's literally all women

>women in the far right

Yeah right, because women on the left are SSOOOO known for their SANITY....