The Mongrel meme is killing Sup Forums

This has to be one of the most shittiest, forced memes of all time. Every fucking thread is derailed when the same unfunny newfag posts "le epic mongrel XD". Have you noticed the only people posting these are communists, anti-Nazis, and other faggot lefists? It's the newest kike trick designed to get infinite (you)s and discourage White Nationalism in the US.

I can't wait for the mods to start banning these fucking posters.

le epic mongrel XD

Your snowflake attitude is killing pol, you fucking retarded faggot

The meme is more forced or as forced as the shitty COMPED memes.

White nationalism isn't possible when none of the population is white, you retarded mongrel.

Go tell the faggots doing it then

put jude stars on them and repost them desu. i'v ebeen waiting for it to blow over, and eventually it will, but its pretty ridiculous right now.

Stop false flagging int you fucking kikes. We know it's JIDF.

>t.faggot American who lives up to the stereotype that we can't take a joke when it's at our expense.

Please cease breathing our magnificent air of Freedom(TM)

Pic VERY related

Mods leave those shitty threads up, plus the CBTS LARP threads, but 404 a rare pepe thread which gets posted like twice a month max.

>le 20% moore blood ingrained in entire population

you know what we're gonna say, so just don't bother

Useful idiots for ShareBlue.
Europe is being Islamized and America is being Mexicanized, but sure, let's divide and conquer Sup Forums!
These polished memes popped up out of the blue just days after Soros moved $18,000,000,000.
The deep state is laughing their assess off. They've finally outmemed us.

Do you understand how Jewish it is to have an American flag and excuse this obvious JIDF meme. What the fuck is wrong with you kikes.

yes clearly, just hide the threads and move along. it is yet another example of their complete inability to meme and blend in here.
>snowflake
leftist confirmed
who said anything about white nationalism?

Kikes never change

t. le epic goblin

you are perpetuating the meme. even if you arent "butthurt" you will be called it no matter what making this kind of thread

>the only people posting these are communists, anti-Nazis, and other faggot lefists

If only these Amerimutts knew it was NatSocs and fascists who don't want their genes polluted by 56%ers.

>its not fun when they make fun of me
But i bet shitting on leafs was

>implying pointing out our obvious insecurities is Jewish
>implying these memes shouldn't strengthen our resolve in achieving a new Fascist state

Pls2Fashion an Exit Bag and rid Sup Forums and America of your snowflake faggotry.

The pictures scream forced meme made by illumensent central intelligence agency african descendants.
Butthurt leftists jumped in on the fun and have been disseminating it afterwards.
Sage in every field for nostalgia

Not it's not even about fun. It's about the fact this is allowed to perpetuate even though being against the rules.

looks like this Amerimutt got some COMPED Sub-Saharan DNA

Like Sup Forums is a safe space you fucking cunt.

It's in the OP, you fucking nigger.

>rules
>Sup Forums

Jesus Christ, Gen Z is really the Cancer that's killing Sup Forums

Kike psyops

I think it's funny. We shit on everyone else then they shit back and its a bad thing?

>ITS DAA JOOOS GUYS DA JOOOOS

>t. Jew shill.

it's not jews posting this shit though.

it's

>mixed race people in Western countries
>butthurt euros/ossies who are intent on retaliating after being hurt by our taunts
>a handful of leftist discord/ /leftypol/ types doing it to deliberately D&C

at this point mods are going to have to start banning the more obvious ones

My fellow Americans.

Please ignore OP and use the Mutt memes to fuel your rage towards the Jew.

Its the jewidiot and commietard shilling for sure the anti-WhiteAmerican post. The kikes are scared anyone posting mongrel memes is outing themselves as a suhuman liberal shit eating jew.

We Europeans know that White Americans will always be there brothers and will help secure a future for The Great White Race. White Pride World Wide.

The only person who would get upset by it is a filthy mongrel...

Shut up, you dirty jew nigger mongrel

>Europe is being Islamized
this meme again look up ryan faulk video on that
safe to say its way over blown and no need to be black pilled by muh europ is lost shit

This

Dude. It's JIDF.

Amerimutt is THE most racist meme of 2017

Americans only hate it because they are being made fun of.

>1 post by this id
Whatever muttboy

It’s a funny meme and any fellow American that’s genuinely offends us either young and inexperienced, or just thin skinned. Le 56% is funny. Let the euro sand ppl have there funny meme.

0mmX1{#(*R98K0p
1K|3L6tFTV1NiYA
>0?R

Hmm....

A thread about derailing threads

SAGE
A
G
E

SAGE
A
G
E

SAGE
A
G
E

and move on, dont enable this shit.

Should definitely sage all these posts, as all the "anti-mongrel" posts are by the same people who made the damn things in the first place. Bunch of bored goons trying to create outrage against something they made up themselves. Yeah bro, we're all supposed to be as pissed off as you are sure.
I'm sure you know mods aren't banning anyone for dumb memes, and I'm also sure you know you only say so in some lame attempt to spread your bad faith sentiment. Maybe find something more fulfilling to do with your time, sociopaths?