MILLENNIALS

How do we fix millennials?
Can we ever get them on our side?
Is it even possible anymore with all the brainwashing they have been through?
Seems like every millennial I have ever met was a degenerate liberal.

serious questions, pls don't get all butthurt and turn this into a boomer hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8
youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there are millenials who are not old enough to post on Sup Forums yet
what?

Millenials are born 1990 to 2005
Anything after is the iGeneration

>1982-2004

2004 is way too late more like 95/96

The generations always go about 20 years or so.

no way, whats a baby boomer and gen x'er in your crazy mind then?

Ok, so people born 1982-1989 are just the unnamed generation between x and y?

Just let them live and suffer horribly.
They'll learn. They'll be tired, haggered, and very jaded always.
But they'll learn their fucking lesson in the end.
Reality does not accommodate fiction.
And they're becoming less " cool " all the time.

God I hate my generation so much. Almost as bad as boomers. Almost.

So you are not born between 1982-2004?

If you use the term millennial unironically you don't deserve sympathy.

Some how get them to look up with those identity politics glasses sewn to their heads.

More and more will name the Jew and realize just how stupid their side is.

help, I am brainwashed by gunpowder to have urges to acquire more guns

Greatest (wish the Globalist didn't drag us into way with Germany, but no their fault).
Gen X
Millennials
Boomer

I used to see the date usually posted at around 1980 - 2000 but seems like they are always trying to move it around or make it bigger...
I also noticed lots of millennials really hate the fact that they are millennials and try and pretend they are not somehow.

>do you remember 9/11/2001?
>were you an adult then?

if you answer yes, then no, you are a millenial

it's 1980-1997 retards

You NEED a Battle Rifle, Desu. Get a SCAR if you can afford it.

I blame Gavin Mcinnes

>allowed to have semiautomatic rifles
What's it like not being in MA?

we are all retards but most of us are. they all follow the pack like fucking retards. makes me sick

Millenial here. What's "liberal"?

pretty sure they are millennials, that guy is probably an 80's millennial who wishes he wasn't a millennial.
the 80's people are the ones who saw the most of the tech advance in their childhood, they are most certainly millennials in every sense of the word.

Only according to a pseudoscience Canadian after-boomer.

Bruh 80% of Sup Forums is millennials, there's hope for some of us.

the only way to fix them to a bullet to the head

Fuck you, that's bullshit. Fuck off with this, Millenials are 1980-1995.

I have never seen anyone refer to millennials as cool though. Not even they themselves.

Only if we get them to turn off the electric jew

this

this is a perfect example of what i said here some of you guys hate being millennials so bad. That's weird man. I don't understand you guys.

Millenials (aka “generation why?”) cannot be fixed. They’re effectively a lost generation, and once we run out of “generation letters” will simply be referred to as “the lost generation”. Forget they exist, and look toward generation Z as this worlds future.

we should make millenial-fixing camps, I think most of the problem is to do with the lice in their hair, we'll need to fix that somehow

nope 1980 in october

No you dont you fucking tacticool faggot.
Ar is enough fire power.

>t. pseudointellectual

This.

gen x here: I think we should gas all millennials.

that's not how the generations work though.

born in 94 i hate the terms thrown onto my generation :( its going to be even worse in the next few decades :( :(

Why do they keep increasing the age range of what they're trying to define as millenial.

It's really fucking simple, just amswer this question:

Do you remember what it was like before the internet?

If no, you are a millenial.

>80% of pol is millennials.
>pol always shits on millennials..
Really?

it's a slow process to undo 15-30 years of brainwashing, a few hints each day that their worldviews is retarded ain't even worth your time unless you care about them.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

that is nonsense, you eliminate just about 2/3 of millennials if you do it like that...

95+ are gen z

That sks looks sick. All mine are pretty plain.

>t. born in 1995

face it kiddo, your a millennial

My guess is constitutional.

Have to understand how cultural marxists in educational institutions and media are manipulating language to reframe the narratives of weatern culture and learn to counter it

yes

A generation starts when someone is born. The moment you are born and die--That is your generation.

Generations can also be labeled by decades, centuries, or even presidential terms.

The federal government does not formerly recognize any labels or definitions. They learn towards grouping people by the decade or century. (80s, 90s, etc)

Please stop deluding yourself with pseudoscience identity politics.

this really feels like the reality to me too...
It sucks that this is how it will turn out for them.
I thought millennials were going to be doing really cool shit like making robots and shit back when i was younger.

>be milleninal
>e part of the first generation in the modern era to be less educated and make less money than their parents
>enter the job market after the worst economic crash in decades
>property prices are through the roof, will never own a house
>boomer/genX parents fell for the hedonism meme and won't be leaving you a dime after they're gone
>will pay off studend debt till age 40
>get constantly shit on by older generations for supposedly being lazy and entitled
>the stereotype of your generation is an upper middle class sjw snowflake even though this isn't the least bit representative of the vast majority of millennials

Gee, I wonder why millennials are so disgruntled?

I'm 16 (inb4 b&)
And from my experience, no. There is no hope. I mean 80% of the white males are /ourguys/ but other than that everyone hates us.

WWIII

we only need whites.

You don't think we should care about them?
They will be in political power in a few decades. It's pretty important imho.

>2004
Dont include us Gen Zers with these cunts. Ours is the most conservative generation since WWII. More like 1994

1. A war that in that touches US shores. The Islamic attacks of Europe would be a good start. But we need a suspension of civil services too. Nothing red-pills like watching your friend bleed out in the street.

2. No, their (we) useful idiots blindly waddling t the hellscape of a neo-liberal future of depopulated rural areas with near automated farms, sprawling ghettos of what used to be the working class for miles around the city, and the fucking jews and their puppets in shining city centers.

No.

Just go to the VA and see the Iraq war veterans there. Those are millennials, we have been fighting there our entire adult life.

I'm millennial and I hate liberalism

nooo, you must leave for your own good.
go play minecraft.
you will get black pilled if your not careful kiddo.
You must enjoy your teen years in complete ignorance to fully live them.

>1982-2004

did you get the memo? it's 1974 to 2012 now

youtube.com/watch?v=gi6XXvT3dpQ

also check this fagget out

gen z is majority nonwhite isn't it?
God help you user.

Ha I'm already ruined, seen the worst of gore, the worst of a lot of things. I wish I didn't but here I am.

>majority non-white
Where the fuck do you think I live mate? 56%land?

Millennials are between January 1, 1982 to December 31, 1999. The whole point of the name 'Millennials' is that they were all children when it turned the year 2000.

Guys, be aware that the dates go like this
>1905
>1945 - the baby boomers
>1965 - the X
>1985 - the millenials
>2005 - whatever they are called now.

>How do we fix millennials?

wait for the boomers to die; it's a start.

I was in the womb does that count

Yes, really

my bad, yes, i didnt even look at the flags,

Normie millennials are literally brain dead lemmings. It's embarrassing associating with that.

>2005
Bullshit

retarded dates

>You NEED a Battle Rifle,
>but forget that you have a M1 Granad.

okey then what,

>2004
umm, no sweetie. that would be genz

You never saw the world during the 20th century. Congratulations, you're Generation Zyklon.

>Can we ever get them on our side?
most of Sup Forums are millennials according to that picture

>22 year spread
So is anyone born between 1959-1981 a gen x'er?

Fucking hell Gen Z started around 1997, being approximately the time that kids have grown up in a completely post-911 world.

>1982
Just send that shit all the way back to 1969, why don't you, fucking retard.

Millenials are 1980-1995. There is no other date. All other dates are false.

Millennials are pandered to like no previous generation, not just advertisers like you might expect.
It's kind of weird, so many older people, especially in politics, think of millennials as some kind of collective oracle. It's a strange inversion not seen previously. Nobody gave a damn what Boomers thought (except other Boomers) until they turned 40 or so. Nobody cares to this day what Gen Xers think. And why would they? It's only natural to believe the people who have lived the longest have more accumulated wisdom.

I'm an 89 "millennial" who can clearly remember a time before cell phones. I remember when my parents first got a home PC with windows 98 and using win3.1 and Novell in the computer lab. I remember Netscape and awful i.e. browsers and angelfire hosted sites and even some retro search engines like dogpile. I guess I feel different from someone born even just a few years later who would have likely had a home microcomputer before they could walk and Nokia brick cell phones were around very early in their life.

Call the 1980's kids something else.

>1966-2015

>The Millennials

There's little significance with that number.

Anyone that turned 18 between 2000-2009 could be considered millennial adults, making the birth range 1982-1991. Anyone after would be post-millennial adult.

Using the average 5-year old starting cap to suggest pre-adults who remember 9/11, the birth range would be. 1984-1996.

Being a millennial child born between 2000-2009 would mean that only those born in 2000-2001 can be considered post-millennial adults.

This is speaking stricly US demographic, as these generation buzzwords were created for the US in the first place.

This is why sane people prefer to gap people by decades instead of overly specific shit. (ie "90's kid")

No that would make them Pre-Millennial children.

So glad I get to be lumped in with the rest of these mouth breathers.

So glad I get to be lumped in with the rest of you mouth breathers.

I disagree. Boomers are pandered to far more. Pop culture is a product of the boomer and Gen X era, not millenials. Boomers gave us the civil rights movement and their kids gave us pop culture. Boomers are unsalvageable and what's worse is that they aren't going to just die off, they're going to live at least another 20 years, which means they'll find a way to poison another generation just like they did with their kids and grandkids.

>1982
>he thinks there are 35 year old millennials.
Junk thread.

What is worse? To be blackpilled before you had a chance to be happy. or to be blackpilled and constantly have to look back to days when you were?

t. Blackpilled 1989 faggot.

You are absolutely right about millennials
I should know, im a millennial

>I used to see the date usually posted at around 1980 - 2000
This is how I see it. Some people say millennials end at 1995-1997, but you know in another decade all those born in the 90s (last century) will just be called millennials.

Well played, mouthbreather

Anyone born after 2000 or 9/11 at least is a generation Z'er not Millennial

Clearly you're hanging with the wrong people.
I mean fuck me, I'm from Melbourne which is apparently synonymous with liberal cunts, yet my high school was full of middle to right-leaning millennials and I've heard the year levels after mine are even more based.

America might be different in that regard though

millions of them

1993 here, isn't Sup Forums mostly twenty somethings?
I think millennial's need to be sold responsibility there seems to be so little of it these days.