Trump is a faggot

He hasn’t done shit to benifit the lives of anyone outside of the 1%?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ypsQDWDaejg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sage

4% growth already in the first year.

Your money is worth more, retard.

Trump being a Zionist boot licker is the problem

And WTF happened to LOCK HER UP???

Has ANYONE at the Top of the Swamp been Locked up..?

Hillary would have been worse tho. At least america TRIED

I agree. He's another neocon puppet. If he was deporting Mexicans by the millions, I'd let it slide.

he's entertaining, though. that's a nice change. jhe doesn't hate straight white people who believe in Jesus. Also, a nice change.

Ah... inflation is what controls the value of money, not GDP

when the Kikes hike the interest rates, everyone is fucked. And the fake stockmarket will blow.

Keiser report actually exposed the ONLY people buying stocks, are the companies buying their own stock back

youtu.be/ypsQDWDaejg

So what. Hillary wanted to hurt everyone. Including the 1%

>1%
Thank God he is looking out for all of the Whites in the USA.

he hasn't done shit for the 1%

This is bait. Sage, and ignore.

slit your throat you dumb nigger no one cares about you and your life is a joke

>shareblue
>in MY Sup Forums?

Welp, time to derail the thread.

wtf
related image

We're still a democracy. The 1% controls every other institution of the West, and the white masses will die for them if their beer, shopping, nigger-sports, fast food, etc. is ever threatened.

You could always try to benefit your own fuckin life like the rest of grown ups.. idk.. stop waitin for the world to be right and go make it right... complainin aint gonna do shit.

He doesn't need to do anything other than keep you libcucks crying while the rest of us prepare for the war to come.

>He hasn’t done shit to benifit the lives of anyone outside of the 1%?

What else did you really expect?

Thanks for the vote goy

too bad he is draining the swamp. pay attention

Couldn't even get the sand nigger ban going. The fuck.

I like to think he'd like to do all the shit he said he'd do though, I don't think you can fake that conviction.

But it would crash the fuck out of the economy before you could get your manufacturing and all that going again. No two ways about it.