So it begins, EU wants to levy taxes

If that happens, a United States of Europe is unavoidable.

Other urls found in this thread:

rp-online.de/wirtschaft/finanzen/steuern-und-angaben-von-1-euro-nimmt-der-staat-546-cent-aid-1.6957910
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We /empire/ now

>taxing even more is fucking somehow called innovation
I cannot unsee the tricks of the Jew

I hope Catalogna will go in nazi/apeshit mode and start to mess up this euroshit project

In europe it's easy to be a genious Minister of the Economy. raise the tax and you've done

>Catalonia
>Nazi
Catalonians wanted MORE refugees, not less. They were a communist separation attempt. The only reason EU went against it was because they couldn't support any separation or they'd look like they won't support any of their memberstates.

>EU as a whole is shakey as fuck after Brexit and the immigration crisis
>now we're going to tax EU citizens because they're a part of it

I'm so glad I get to see the EU fall apart in my lifetime.

Yeah, nah. Fuck EU. Already paying over 40% taxes. Not going to pay for EU, you dumb niggers.

I know... But someone must go in nazi/apeshit mode... it's the only way

HAHAHAHAAH. Once again, yuropoors get cucked by their pathetic leaders, do nothing about it, and then cry 'M-MUH MUZZIESS REEEEEEEEE'. Christ you people are so fucking pathetic and literally have no one to blame but yourselves.

BUT BUT BUT, big European things are needed to get funded, like refugees and third gender research and things like big subsidies for 0.1% of the workforce... Mercedes driving farmers who get Glyphosphat free of charge from Brussels!

Ok for me.

And I DO pay a lot of taxes already.

The United States of Europe was the original dream of the EU. Many compromises have been made in the various treaties and now the EU is stuck being semi-federalized.

I fully expect the EU to push for Turkish membership and full federal integration. However there is a problem in the EU, the EU itself is currently ruled by an unelected set of power brokers and if empowered to be the European federals they would undoubtedly cause issues as they are powerful and unaccountable. Even today there are special malls and shop in Brussels and Frankfurt only the EU elite get to shop in.

The EU in its current form would make a bureaucratic royalty class far worse than the intelligentsia of the soviets. That's what I'm witnessing with the EU. be very careful what you wish for.

Sounds good. All the corrupt little nations of the EU would benefit from being run by Brussels.

HA HA HA HA so long fuckers!

>I fully expect the EU to push for Turkish membership
That is never going to happen. There is not a single government in Europe wanting Turkey to join. And 90% of EU citizens are against it.

It is as likely as Mexico joining the US as the 51st state.

Poland is our best bet my man

>2007 mumy said to me its unethical to not pay taxes because if everybody would do it, nothing would be build and everything will turn shit
>2017 mumy getting angry now when she gets letter from health insurance which makes her pay up more % each year.

In 2027 she might go innawoods and send me male vitality for christmas

worst thing about all of it its that if the EU didnt exist these fucks would start killing each other again and countries like ours would once again have to go over there and stop them from annihilation and then rebuild them.

Bet you wish you had guns now.

Based bongs making the whole thing crumble.
Your sacrifice was not in vain.

Doesn't this actually mean tax France and Germany more? Because all those poor member states that can't afford it surely wouldn't be asked to pay more.

Seriously, abolish EU as a supranational organization and simply keep the free trade between European countries as it is. Nobody needs an EU government.

It's the fucking bourgeoisie at it again. With their fucking gender bullshit, feminism and refugees. Keeping the working man down as usual with unreasonable taxes and shit.

now? I've been wishing it all the time m8

>United States of Europe
Soon

>he thinks it's the EU keeping us from killing each other
>not nukes
>or even NATO

it would be probably something like the US federal income tax. even citizens of net-receiver states pay those taxes. only most of our states have 30%+ income tax already... and there's no 0% state income tax state. so the typical europoor is going to pay 70% income tax (state + federal combined) to finance the influx of niggers

it is definitelly one of the things keeping the eternal european from killing each other,yes.

>70% in taxes
If that ever happens I will stop working and live on gibs. Fuck that.

lol
Euros don't pay enough in taxes yet -- they need more!!!

It's the Jews dumb ass.

>if the EU didnt exist these fucks would start killing each other again
>WW2 ended 1945
>Treaty of Lisbon was signed 2006

>and there's no 0% state income tax state
What about Nevada?

we're not too far from that already: rp-online.de/wirtschaft/finanzen/steuern-und-angaben-von-1-euro-nimmt-der-staat-546-cent-aid-1.6957910

We are recipients

Pump it up boys

>Bet you wish you had guns now.
Did you use your guns when your taxes were raised?

I meant here in the EU, faggot. We don't have the luxury of a 0% income tax member country where one could flee to. Every EU member state has at least around 30% income tax already.

>EU citizens are against it
That's true, but not relevant at all.

The Dardanelles are too important so even if turkey doesn't officially join the EU I fully expect generous trade and immigration treaties with the EU and maybe even Turkish delegations at EU treaty meetings.

If the Dardanelles weren't so important the EU would probably tell Erdogan to bugger off but hey, gotta plan geopolitically for the new EU army, right guys?

stupid polack. you are net recipient on a national scale. you personally as an individual would still have to pay that tax. only greedy politicians would profit from that.

You all seriously dodged a bullet. The eu seems completely fucked.

>assuming this is only the beginning for the EU

kek

never before I have wanted more to burn France and Germany to the ground, if keeping us from killing each other was ever one of their goals they must be doing an extremely shit job

>Turkey
Will never happen. They have become to powerful and unruly on their own and we dont want a common border with syria.
Georgia is a more likely candidate but even that is LOADED with a hell of implications concerning russia.

You all seriously dodged a bullet. The eu seems completely fucked.

And Ya'll wonder why Poland is spending lots of money on defense.

Now this is theft

And ya'll wondering why Poland is spending loads a money on defense.

>no source
And even if there was one, this is one of those purely political proposals that won't go through and they know if from the beginning.
You idiots get trolled so easily.

>>assuming this is only the beginning for the EU
Ok, let's look at it seriously. All Germanic/Nordic countries have spent a decade consolidating finances and can now reduces taxes. Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Holland etc. are all getting down tax levels.

As to the EU getting its own taxes? No way. Germany and many other countries are fed up with Poland, Hungary, Greece, Romania and Bulgaria getting 70% of all net EU money. This will change. The EU's budget will go down or stagnate and will be "restructured" so that net contributors will pay less.

Sounds like rebirth of Soviet Union

Good God, it sures as hell must suck to be about to give your hard earned tax euros to EU west-hating bureaucrats.

40% income tax? are you serious?

This. There are exactly two purposes for existence of the EU: free trade and peace keeping. The likelihood of us ever going to war again against each other is close to zero and we can have a free trade system without an overblown EU apparatus. These people get off to the idea of a European state but nobody actually identifies with this. It's all artificial.

Let me guess; all the refugees and immigrants they bring in will be exempt?
Hahahahaha holy shit, the absolute state of Eurocucks. You got out just in time, Britcucks. Now watch them blame you for the tax levy.

dude the whole reason they're raising taxes in the first place is because they now have to pay for millions of migrants welfare. cucked beyond belief

It's like they want the fucking thing to go up in flames. Good on them, I guess.

United Tates of Europe will never be a thing,because unlike the US each "state" here is its own country,with their own language,ethnicity,culture and interests.
Especially if they demand money,lets be honest they have been pouring money into eastern europe like in a black bottomless well.But if they ask form money...heh it will be bye bye.

Your effective tax burden in America is around 33% (federal, state and local) while it is about 40% in Germany. But in Germany, healthcare is cheaper which makes up over 15% of all American's income on average. And let's not even look at the costs of education...

Europeans are literally KEKED

> Getting taxed to the point where starting your own family is financially unrealistic

> Paying for unemployed fake refugees and economic migrants to have multiple children that will replace your people.

Do you think the EU Army will respect the sovereignty of Switzerland, they will annex it.

Dobt forget that the EU is undemocratic and dictatorial. Your representatives are not elected by the people and do not serve the interests of the people. You are on a road to soft slavery.

I hope America will give the last sane eurocucks a political prisoner visa tbqh I don't see any way out of this hell.

What happens to Canada do they become the Hawaii of the United States of Europe?

Its time fot the european polulus to arm up! And take our those inelected, dictators that call themselvws eu politicians n bureaucrats on sight !

We are so so so many european people, we could exterminate and squash those some hundret EU roaches in no time once we decide to !

So lets get rid of those dictators !
Arm the fuck up, evetybody !

We kicked out one union in 1991 I guess we will have to do the same in the following years for this one. We were bamboozled anyways and the vote for EU was rigged by paid votes so it is fair. Now what do about mongoloids in the east?

Taxation is theft.

are you a nigger? cos only niggers get to qualify for gibs

jesus fucking christ on a pogo stick

we don't need bigger EU, we need a smaller, more un-intrusive one, this shit is not going to fly

>we are recipients

Not for long, Paweł...

remember 1776?

I'm paying that in America
39.6%

The vast majority of cucks are okay with this tho, at least for the moment.

>I fully expect the EU to push for Turkish membership

Only thing I don't agree with in your post.

>kraut cuck seriously believes EU won't l increase taxes
but who will pay for the millions of doctors and lawyers migrating to greener welfare pastures?

You are like a little baby. We have been paying a 60% income tax on earnings above like $70k. Add to that 25% broad sales tax and 150% (in addition to the 25% of course) on cars. Why is the government jew so greedy?

first treaty that led to the EU was in like 1951. 2006 was just when the EU itself was officially made up.

>increasing taxes
>innovation
the eternal jew strikes again

At least we get some kind of benefit from that money. This money would be completely wasted on migrants and eurocrats.

Your country allowed this so deal with it.

>We have been paying a 60% income tax on earnings above like $70k. Add to that 25% broad sales tax and 150% (in addition to the 25% of course) on cars.

How does Denmark still have citizens? Jesus Christ.

for politicians (or people in general) it never ends at some point, they either increase in power or someone catches on to them and they fall from power.

When EU falls, something else will take it's place. change is the only constant.

so whats the incentive to make more than 70K? also, how much does a regular car cost there? what about gasoline per gallon?

MM TÖI HIN!

>tfw I pay over 50% of my income to pay for the refugees and their 10 children

seriously considering going Breivik

Do taxes keep being a thing under Sharia? Let me know Europe, because you're about to find out
>Inb4 muh % meme

>This retard bought the (((EU))) propaganda
> The EU didn't exist in its current form until the Treaty of Maastricht in the 80s

EUSSR

The EEA was not like the EU at all. It lead to the EU, but that's like saying capitalism leads to lolbertarian zero limit markets.

PAY FOR THE RAPEFUGEES GOOOOY

>so whats the incentive to make more than 70K?

You get to please boss schlomo I guess. An audi A4 or a 3 series starts around $70k so most people settle for something below that. Gas is like $1.6 per liter, you do the math burger.

Germany has only been a country since the 1800s, born between a russian cock and french pussies

nah,nigga. it all started with the treaty of Paris in 1951. more and more treaties were signed in subsequent years finally leading to the EU.

When will mainlanders wake up and leave?

oh yeah,i forgot.

>politicians testing waters with outrageous demands
>over time overton window shifts
>outrageous demands suddenly are not outrageous anymore
enjoy your EU tax

>mfw we don't have to pay for "refugees"