And now, a word from Stanford’s top population biologists

And now, a word from Stanford’s top population biologists...

(((goldberg)))
I'm no longer surprised. Just disgusted

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

>berg

>suggesting the exact opposite of what we need
>(((population biology)))
What kind of field of study is this?
We need to take women's right away to save civilization.

>Goldberg

Yes yes, women good, Yes

>Goldberg
It's not even funny at this point, I really am starting to think these people are evil incarnate.

It's all so tiring,,,

The article basically says women should have fewer children, and educating them will give them more brainpower to help us solve civilisational collapse problems. And that equal rights are good for the economy.

Is it me or recently have there been straight up lies that are so polar opposite they seem silly? Like they used to hide it, but now they just say the exact opposite of the truth, it's like the onion. I can't believe the absolute state of modern jewish media.

if (((they))) say one thing, the opposite is generally true (though they do controlled op. also).

just read assemblywoman, people knew 2000 years ago that women rights movements lead to disaster.
and its apparent today.

Literally Every Fucking Time

>civilization survived for 8000 years under a patriarchal system
>it's time for a change lmao
Giving women the vote was a mistake and it's killing the West

and while doing so we're overrun by retarded breeding machines who are let in by overcompassionate women.

Katie ((((((((((((((Goldberg))))))))))))))

Well, how much bad would it do if we kept women a form of breeder class whilst men strive innovation like the earluer times?

I mean we gave women rights and they got crazy for fugees because they want to show everyone how good and wonderful they are.

The absolute state of "Academia"

Always do the opposite of what ((( they say )))

Well actually I do want civilisation to collapse. So this bs does not phase me.

>tfw I see a jewish face on that lump of ice
Have I been here for too long?

LEFT?

At least we know the opposite is true about the statement..

It's all so tiring. Interesting how Europe went from controlling the entire world to being destroyed by two wars within the space of 100 years and within 50 of GIVING women the vote

>(((Goldberg)))

They do not even attempt to hiding it.

So since we have feminism and women rights we have a suicidal White birth rate, particularly among the educated. And this exactly destroys civilisation.

Jews will be Jews.

The broken are more evolved.

>The woman cries, "oppression," as she legally maltreats you.

Based on what

Where did I read that before?

Some fucking M Night Shamalyanananannadyana movie.

the french enlightenment was the biggest mistake western civilization ever made

>goldberg

Ah yes. Split.

I'd say letting Saladin and later the Ottomans occupy Jerusalem and then all of Turkey pretty much unopposed was a bigger mistake. Not doubling down on the crusades and locking down the continent all the way to Egypt was a massive fuckup we're still paying for.
>Constantinople is still occupied

Makes your fucking blood boil

Kek you couldn’t get into Stanford if your life depended on it senpai

SCIENCE

That was a pretty severe one too, but I really think the French enlightenment was worse.
Not only did it lead to people denying reality for the sake of pretending that unequal things are equal. It also long term robbed us of the ability to fight our enemies because it weakened the line between what is friend and what is foe.
All foreign aggressor now have to do is hide their intentions behind a smile and they'll be welcomed with open arms because
>They are just like us, they deserve a chance.

Sounds like you know more about it than me, you look at that period from a casual point of view and see a lot of great things coming out of it in terms of art, science, music, philosophy etc. But maybe that was just a distraction from the deeper psychological shift/subversion I'm not aware of