WTF i love vietnam now?

WTF i love vietnam now?

twitter.com/ABC/status/929915857341485056

Vietnam went from "It ain't me" to this?

Kind of a let down desu

Come on race traitors. Time to go get your waifu

>ywn be cute

What is it about bombs that makes gooks love up? :)

Post Asian girl wetting herself by seeing a white guy next to her on the sidewalk
And then put trumps face over the guy

put his face over this

Good god is that location in Canada...?

Fuck that trudeau faggot

DOLGAN GLUMPF IS NOT CUTE, HE IS AN EVIL REPREHENSIBLE INDIVIDUAL

I don't think so, heard he is on a foreign tour.

Not that it would be any whiter if it were in Vancouver, it would just be less homogeneous and more hideous.

Are the Vietnamese still mad at us about that whole thing?

D ubs say no, t rips yes, and singles say maybe. Go.

It's "Senator, Son" idiot.

No he's in the Phillipines atm where we are all looking forward to him meeting Duterte.

You mean that time we withdrew our troops and allowed the communist party to take over creating living conditions so untenable that millions to flee? I think they're over that.

They know your heart was in the right place.

Every single time I see that faggot, I want to bury my fist in his face.

Oh, but I already am

no, it's "Fortunate One, no"

fuck i remember this episode. That little bitch asks someone to get her water and then she freaks out because it's not "room temperature"

who the fuck wants room temperature water? Water is best cold, anyone who prefers it any other way is subhuman. That big fat ape nigger is more of a human than that little girl.

Viet girls are pretty cute
Short and no ass though

Actually nigger, room temperature water is better for your health. Cold water is only good if you're overheating.

I like body temperature water, otherwise it's cold and unpleasant in throat / stomach. The only exception is summer.

>Trump will win victory in Vietnam

>room temperature water is better for your health
Stop pushing this meme, yes your body absorbs room temperature water quicker. But if you drink enough, which you always should, then it doesn't matter.

>first i didnt like donald trump but now i do
First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

>scientific fact
>meme
You really need to get off Sup Forums every once in awhile m8

From what I've read, cold water hydrates better. Warm or room is better for digestion and is less shocking to your bodies balance.

I don't care if it's better or not, cold water is just way better and more satisfying also not like i really care, i'm exaggerating for effect it's a fucking imageboard

STRUMPF

I visited Nam a few years ago with my dad. Turns out, they're kinda over it. They still fucking hate the french though.

the south will rise again

>2 GOOKS