This is why kyoani is called special

This is why kyoani is called special

Too bad they only make shit anime.

You're right, they're the only studio that uses so many filters to cover up their subpar animation.

Wrong. wrong.

Prove it.

Hillary is going to win

Hopefully no, if you value yourself and anime in any way.

the only special they are is special ed.

Fuck off.

Even without the filters, the Eupho scene would be better.

Better != good

Because they're making anime for special kids.

>improvement isn't always a good thing

That's not what I said.

It is also good.

>Chromatic aberration and blur in every scene for no reason
>Lacks depth of field or any other type of focus.
>Uninspired and monotone sequence of shots.
>Just fuck up my composition, pham.

Sasuga, Kyoani.

>Chromatic aberration and blur in every scene for no reason

It looks nice.

I see the majority of kyoanusfelchers are trumptards.

In the name of discouraging Sup Forums infestation and crossboarding, we should make all future kyoanus circlejerks bannable, at least until after the election.

Who's we?

Orchestra Chaika is a mystery show, not a music show.

Sup Forums is we.

You don't speak for we.

It looks like the vision of a nearsighted person.

But it does have DoF

>it looks good because there's lens flare and blur over everything

t. blind retard

And cartoons look like the vision of a manchild, what's your point?

Behold, the man with no taste!

Sup Forums's this way, trumptard.
>>Sup Forums

That board is now the official kyoanusshitter containment board.

>if you disagree with me you dont belong here
Hi, Reddit.

What? Are you trying to say anime and cartoon should replicate reality instead of, you know, being anime and cartoons?

>doesn't understand that the DoF is meant to mimic a camera

I don't like Kyoashit, but there's a limit to how much retardation somebody has.

It should only replicate reality if it looks good. The effects shown in the OP make it look good, ergo, they should be kept in.

Daily reminder that Kinoani is Sup Forums's official studio and Sha*t is Plebbit's official studio.

That's a lot of fucking blur, Jesus.

>The effects shown in the OP make it look good
MAYBE if you took out blur it would look good.

Daily reminder that if you think there's an official Sup Forums studio then you belong on reddit.

>literally one

If anything the KyoAni haters who fap to MANIME are the Trumpfags. I'm a KyoAni fan and I voted for Sanders, for instance.

Oh Haruchika, I won't forget you.

It looks good because the movements are more natural and detailed. The effects are just a cheap trick to add some extra style.

AAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Every FUCKING day with these STUPID fucking KYOANI! I've had it up to HERE with stupid fucking KYOANI! You guys make me want to KILL MYSELF! Is that what you fucking want? For me to fucking KILL MYSELF and write on my suicide note "Cause of suicide: Couldn't handle all of the stupid fucking KYOANI, killed myself"? Because that's what it might as well fucking say!

You guys are literally, L I T E R A L L Y incapable of having even the SIMPLEST of fucking discussion without "KYOANI THIS, KYOANI THAT, PROBABLY TYLO BE CHILLIN, HERE'S A PIC OF HUMBLE CANNON BY YAMADA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA EBIN AMIRITE?" Fucking STOP IT you pathetic fucking FAGGOTS, you are such fucking cancer that I cannot even fathom how you fucking scumbags live your dumb gay lives. Don't you have a job to get to, schoolwork to finish or a family to attend to? Do you literally do ANYTHING productive with your lives other than post stupid fucking kyoani on the every threads? You fucking people make me sick and you're damn lucky I don't have any of your fucking addresses you fucking pieces of shits. I'd spit in your faces.

Is hibihet yuriphonium actually good or is just popular because kyoani and shitposting?

But Trump is a successful businessman who got where he is through hard work and good business sense and wants others to emulate his success (hence Trump University/Kyoani's animation school).

Meanwhile Sha*t is a corporate whore who only got where they are by riding others' coattails and spending their money (first Gainax, then Aniplex), has repeatedly lied about its financial condition, has been caught red-handing shilling their shit online, and is directly responsible for several major disasters (the flops of the Negima and Kagerou animes as well as the mangas). Sound familiar?

ensemble is fucking stupid

Why?

Do a flip!

Probably, but the filters really ruin it.

>all that unnecessary swaying and weird sidesteps just so it looks fluid
I know it's a meme to say this but this is truly forced fucking animation

this OP is so retarded. I miss visible sage so much. so fucking much.

If you know what you're saying is retarded then why would you say it?

Came here to post this. A polished turd is still shit at the end of the day, no matter the amount of gloss and forced animation.