The new New Zealander

So the new NZ communist PM want to take our drug fueled rapist refugees off our hands for us that we continually keep locked up, I have no issue with this as long as we can keep them from free migration? Thoughts?

"PRIME Minister Jacinda Ardern has blasted Australia’s handling of the refugee crisis on Manus Island as unacceptable as she seeks another meeting with Malcolm Turnbull on the issue.
Ms Ardern has continued to push New Zealand’s offer to accept 150 refugees and asylum seekers from Australia’s offshore detention centres since her first face-to-face meeting with her Australian counterpart in Sydney a week ago, the New Zealand Herald reports...."

archive.is/Se8c9

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've long said that there's no point in having closer economic relations until there's a common migration policy between NZ and Oz

Ignore Taxinda, she's retarded. I still can't believe she's our new PM

she want's to get gang banged by them, dirty slut

All the billionaires who bought NZ property to ride out societal collapse will prevent this from happening.

She blasted? Minister Jacieesha Ardernavius has BLASTED! Oh no! A BLAST!

Fucking say no you cunt. Protect us from our selves. We picked this bitch to keep from becoming a chinese colony, but leftests just have a insatiable desire to be raped by immigrants.

off topic but tell him to release Brendon O'Connel, it's a disgrace they they arrested him. Makes me embarrassed that my family hails from Christchurch.

Electing a childless leader is the worst mistake a country can ever make. They have no vested interest in the future if their nation and only look at short term economic goals. Merkel is another example.

It's a back-door into Australia. Once they get NZ Citizenship, they can come to Australia without restriction. Needs to be stopped.

She's like Justin Trudeau, but worse. She's a woman as well...bad luck cuzzy bros - hope you don't get too cucked over there before you can vote her out.

>MALE detainees at Manus Island allegedly travelled into town daily to have sex with local underage girls and buy and sell drugs.

PLEASE HELP THESE POOR INNOCENT MEN

what the fuck have you guys done? really fuck you need to kill her

Giving them to those dickheads is a bad idea. They could use NZ as a backdoor and it will also legitimise the validity of people smuggling if these illegals benefit from their country hopping by getting into a first world nation.

A-at least she's cutting immigration, right?

I think Prepbull will say no. He knows that if he allows this, more boat people will come.

Yeah but shes obviously looking for a loophole

Are you an undemocratic dictator nazi? She BLASTED, that means he has to obey.

source: jyrnalism skuul

Dumb fucking horse should stay out of our business

It's going to be funny when even the "elite" have nowhere to go.

What's...hmm, what's the story behind that gif...?

do you think they wont just kill all the people they don't want in their safe haven

A TV show had an american weapons instructor come to sweden and teach random swedish men to shoot.

Liquidate and back to Australia.

The free migration needs to stop, NZ's cost us a shitload compared to what our country costs them. Free holiday travel only, and any refugees bared from even that.

NZ is in for a rough few years.

Can't argue with that. Guess we better give up a few of our $1.5 million shacks in Auckland for them.

>I have no issue with this as long as we can keep them from free migration? Thoughts?
Don't screw over your neighbor like that in their time of weakness.

Turnbull better deny the equine
We're full

kek that dude is a fucking faggot

yea right

They all were, they did that gay hand gesture while screeching oh my gaw this is SO not cool oh my god we're gonna die, but he was the only one who started crying iirc. Swedish men don't deserve to live. Even Goering noted as much in his diary.

>PRIME Minister Jacinda Ardern has blasted Australia’s handling of the refugee crisis on Manus Island
Sometimes I think we really need to bring back grassy-knoll haircuts for pollies.

New Zealand is another unofficial state of Australia.
Dumping refugees there is like throwing your trash out on the front lawn.

We cannot allow it to happen, i want middle earth pristine on my holiday trips.

Why is he crying though? I'd love to shoot an AR. Only ever shot 22's and 12 gauge.

Is there a jewtoob of that?

Take your "holidays" in papua new guinea instead.

She's taking a pounding about this. Very few people agree with her. Only the greenies and a just a handful in her party want those guys. Most kiwis are smart and recognise they are rapist queue dodgers.

I think she's being put up to this by the Australian Labor Party to undermine Turnbull now that he's at his weekest. Taxinda has already meddled in Oz politics by getting your Deputy PM in trouble, causing a by election. Now this.

Radio, social media, at work, people are caning her. This was never an election issue yet she using all her time to shill for these men. Seems she's more interested in criminal foreigners than locals.

Thank fuck her government is gonna tank within the first year. I guarantee you, if there was an election today, she would be destroyed. In just a few short weeks NZ realises it made a huge mistake.

A leftist writer from the US wrote about how left-wingers perceive AR-15s. They get "PTSD."

nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201

>It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.

>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

I can understand wanting to take in familes from syria or wherever but the cunts on that island are the lowest of the low

The only reason she's asking anyways is because she already knows the Australian government are going to say no so she gets to look a good charitable person without actually doing anything

>Thank fuck her government is gonna tank within the first year
What is the most likely scenario?

That user gets deported back to china and seethes for the rest of his days

The northern island is already lost to the chinks and maori anyway.

Just end us.

>A-at least she's cutting immigration, right?
Yes, official migration, but she wants "refugees" instead.

Less chinks, more shitskins.

(Also, she's not doing anything about all of the chink already here.)

They'll fall back in Israel.

I expect the two minor parties in the coalition will come to blows over something stupid and things will stalemate. Probably something like the greens will want to put a tax on soda or fast food.
Already they've screwed up in parliament on the very first day with electing the speaker. Sorry not sure how it translates to your Congress. They look like fucking amateurs. Also the opposition national party is the strongest party in Parliament. They are gonna hound Jacindas ass.

Deputy PM is basically NZ Trump and he's got way more positions than his 7% of the vote deserves while keeping the Greens with 6% out of cabinet.

I'd say we've done OK. Pity about horse lady though.

why the fuck is a horse face women your leader?

She's exactly like Trudeau so in all likelihood I see them bringing them here, realizing it's a terrible idea, deporting them back to their home countries quietly and then moving on to the next issue.

If not they'll fight the Somali's in Hamilton.

The ausies should pick all the jihadis they have and send them to this cunt.

Largest party in the coalition.

As soon as they get residency they'd move back over to Australia, they and we need proper fixes to migration.

so no party won and she managed to form a coalition to gain majority rule?

Rather 150 bombers than 30k chinks the nat kikes wanted to bring in.

>nydailynews.com/news/crime/firing-ar-15-horrifying-dangerous-loud-article-1.2673201
>>It felt to me like a bazooka — and sounded like a cannon.
>>The recoil bruised my shoulder, which can happen if you don't know what you're doing. The brass shell casings disoriented me as they flew past my face. The smell of sulfur and destruction made me sick. The explosions — loud like a bomb — gave me a temporary form of PTSD. For at least an hour after firing the gun just a few times, I was anxious and irritable.

>On June 15th, the NY Daily News[4] published an follow-up piece written by Kuntzman, in which he revealed that many readers had sent insulting messages, referring to him as a “pussy,” “sissy” and advising him to use feminine hygiene products.

In Australia Kiwis are more likely tax dodgers and snake oil salesman, now with an uppity PM as well there's even less reason not to sever our ties with those clowns.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xUYbI64QHI

Can't wait to see them inevitably end back up in big boy detention.

You can thank kiwi/pol/ FAGGOTS who voted for NZ first and thought going with Labour was a good idea

No party ever wins outright here, our MMP works that way to ensure that minor parties get to influence policy.

In this case it was the anti immigration/old people's party and the middle class hippie parties joining with Labour. Our darkies/lefties party.

>Be a penal colony.
>Get our criminals.

Wait, is that deal no longer going on?

lol so an anti immigration helps her form government and one of the 1st things she does is try to bring in some fucking immigrants that are have been selling and buying drugs on manus while having sex with teenage girls

I don't regret it, there really was no other choice who to vote for that would result in any meaningful clout to be swung around.

We have a weird system. If a party doesnt get 50% of seats outright, all little parties can group together to form govt. Jacindas Labour only got 36%. National got 44%. Most people thought Winnies NZ First with their 7% would side with the Nats. But nah they grouped with the faggot greens who has 6% and gifted their support to Labour.

Imagine Pauline Hanson deciding Bill Shorten to be PM, will standing alongside Sarah Hanson Young and pretending to be friends with them. Even though they were calling each other racists and idiots for the last few years. That's the current NZ government. Its not gonna last.

Pfft you were sposed to join us and be OUR penal colony.

Also brought down immigration from like 80,000 to capped at 20,000

Wish you all the best then, she's a bit too pretentious for anyone's good.

Anti Chink and Poo immigrants mostly.

And Labour also campaigned a bit on resolving our housing issues (it has spread out of Auckland) and foreign buyers. No one mentions it but the entire election was determined on immigration policy.

But otherwise yes, as I've been worrying the one of the first moves of Jacinda appears to be to try and 'compensate' for the vast numbers of voters National got in via Immigration.

You already have Manus though.

Well not too surprising, National has effectively back stabbed everyone who coalitioned with them the last three times.

Well except ACT, but they're National's little satellite party. Like Labour has with Greens.

Can we get a South Island secessionist thing going?

yeah that got closed though

okay it sounds like a fucked up situation, fucking faggot politicians

>You can close an Island.

Burn down anything that could float and no one will even know who you ditch there.

Need room for the Commies you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkt1vAX0MRM

Someone needs to take her back to the Mormon church, she's been pumped full of Marxist indocrination. Hopefully she gets eviscerated by the public over this random as fuck issue that no one gives a fuck about. Winnie takes the reins when!?

they closed the detention centre, think it was the Papua New Guinea government that did that. So we just left the cunts there. we offered them cash and a plane ticket home but no they didn't want that

Nats should've gifted the seat of Rodney to the conservatives last election. They got 4% of the vote back then, they could've been a force. I actually voted for them last time. Gave my party vote to NZF this time round thinking theirs no way he will side with the greens. Fuck I'm an idiot for trusting him

Its probably gonna turn out ok t b h. I doubt this govt will hold, and the next election will see a massive swing back to the national party. I'm pretty certain the majority of New Zealanders believe this is what will happen. Looking forward to seeing her approval ratings, even on fagbook comments she's taking a beating

christ m8s, we have elected a literal retard.

Jesus Christ on a bike that guy is the biggest wimp I have ever seen. I think I have met poofs that are less of a faggot them than runar

>Caring about the opinions of PNG

There's your new penal colony mate.

Emu Field test site?

we should just do a China and build a new island just outside of our waters and leave them all on that

Yes, we got fucked by having a weak party roster on all fronts due to collusion and all other forms of wankery.

NZ politics is just the story of continuous decline, it's awful and probably why so few successful people stay here as it's never the same country as one grew up in.

We have a special relationship with NZ - don't need a visa to travel and work in each other's countries. Going to end pretty fucking quick though if this communist whore turns NZ into another Germany.

Why even bother with an island?

>get told your centre is being turned off
>refuse to move
>oh shit why don't we have water what the fuggg

>Implying they can read.
But don't worry, they'll pay our pensions.

Well, if Australia ever gets attacked we'll work with the attackers.

It'll be just like the Boxer rebellion.

How soon until we're Canada tier?

Oh look, it's another Anglo country committing suicide, didn't see that one comin

Implying they wont just have gated communities and cull the untersmensch when they outlive their usefulness like they are doing with us now

Is it true that Assies have lost their manus?

Aussie never had any manus to begin with ;)

having fun living with all those niggers

We should just let the locals kill em and look the other way desu

yeah true, I was talking about what we should do if any one else tries to boat their way here

Even if we take the lefty standpoint and assume that these are legitimate refugees that dindunuffin and just want to come to Australia and be true blue Aussie patriots that help the community at large... How could they at this point not hold (even more) resentment towards Australia, our government and people.

If I went to illegally enter a country and I were sent off to a "horrific" island and "brutally tortured" by the host country's people then my first instinct would be to get the hell out of there and either run home or find another country to leech on.

I can only imagine how emboldened and vitriolic these muslim cunts would be on their way to Australia through the NZ backdoor and we know they would take this route because nobody wants to stay in NZ.

fuck off I work within 500 m of parliament although I wouldnt mind a harem isekai afterlife if truck kun gets me

I'm pretty sure that's the strategy, the new facilities are far less guarded and the locals don't want them around

Death by bluebottles.

thanks buddy :)

>tfw you try to smuggle yourself to a new country and they brutally torture you by giving you clean clothes and pairs of thongs