How / why do so many muslims have expensive cars Sup Forums?

how / why do so many muslims have expensive cars Sup Forums?
in the shitty muslim parts of melbourne you will see lambos, ferraris, and AMG mercedes parked in the driveway of a small 2 bedroom home, or outside the local shisha cafe.
there has been 2 fatal street racing crashes with brand new BMW and mercedes in my street during the last 12 months.

Oil money from their home country.

this

but why do they live in the worst part of melbourne?

sons of oil barons vacate to australia because they have the money

Turks live in the worst parts of Melbourne not the rich arabs your referring to.

First thing is they live in huge Families, everyone has atleast like 4-5 kids, over some generatioms they create huge clans
They buy these expansive cars by collecting money from every family member
They share like 1 car for 20 people so everyone can look cool and rich while they all live in moderate houses

Are you stupid? Theres over 1 billion Muslims. 99% of them are probably living in poverty.

Rich Middle Eastern Drug gangs and successful leb restaurant owners since melbournefags can't get enough of spicy shitskin food

You're thinking about the problem the wrong way. Its a shit suburb because the minorities live there.

>Majority of middle east is not in poverty. >Indonesia is not in poverty.
>Turkey is not in poverty.
>Majority of north africa is not in poverty.

Only the subsaharan muslim countries are in poverty but most of them don't have it as bad as the Christian subsaharan countries.

because they are like niggers: take all the welfare they can get with one hand, buy expensive ostentatious shit with the other

Same reason why I prefer to live in "grittier" neighbourhoods, neighbours mind their own business and you can do whatever you want.

They probably had a relative in a some sort of terrorist attack and once it was accomplished they send funds to the family as a "thank you" gift.

turks have been melbourne for decades, imported as slave labor like in germany.
this shit has only been happening in the last 10 years, since arabs started moving to the northern suburbs.

melbanon here, usually i see 19 year old chinks on green P's in maseratis, amgs and lambos

I still ride the bus.

Same tbhfam

>drive through shittiest part of town
>see 20 muslims standing around a 100k Merc
They pool their money, get them from shady sources (probably their cousins), have lots of questionable sources of income. and live in absolute utter fucking cheap shitholes to save money for their cars.

I see SUVs of all varities parking in front of my hellhole. If i had that kind of money for a car like this, i wouldn't be living in this fucking shithole to begin with, trust me.

They could easily pool their money and buy a house for all of their entire extended family to live in, but nooooope. Let's live in shitholes and buy expensive cars. On the plus side, they could bang around and party with their 20 cousins all day all night long without bothering anyone, but who cares about common human decency and consideration anyway. Those things flew out of the window a long time ago. I hate those people so fucking much.

gypsies of the Asia

drug dealers. they are rolling in money.

I live in a nice district and muslims have started moving in here too. Civil war soon

>Muslims cannot possibly be rich from a legitimate and legal source of income

You cucks are hilarious. Literally set up a textile factory and you are rolling in cash.

that's a great plan, sadly 99% of muslims look and act like they're inbred retards, so you're gonna have a hard time convincing me that said retard can set up anything tougher than a nigger-tier scheme with which he probably pillaged money back in the muslim shithole he crawled out of

>>how?

Drugs...whores, all coke dealers in Sydney are mooslums

you can't just set up a business and get rich here Achmed.

same here, its just drugs money. they will get caught though

no they won't.

the police don't want to go after them because they've got their hands tied. If they arrest them they will be accused of racism. It's easier for them to just let it be.

Here in germanistan it is because they all take gibs and then work in some kebabshop or something like that thats owned by their family or other relatives

Your taxes

Do they?
Or is it the worst part BECAUSE they live there?

>They buy these expansive cars by collecting money from every family member
>They share like 1 car for 20 people so everyone can look cool and rich while they all live in moderate houses

just embarrassing, can you imagine being this much of a wanker?
'pull over abdul, its your cousins turn to drive the BMW.'
muslims stink.

Because they all chip in and rent them off each other.

most of the dumbest people i know first spent $ on shit that signifies wealth...

>can you imagine being this much of a wanker?
I literally can't. I see that happy car roulette all the time with that one turk family.
>ayoo, Üzgür, it's me your cousin Özgör
>listen, i need the car, lan, it's my turn again to drive around aimlessly without indicators like an asshole
>fucking hell Özgör, not again
>you always stink it up with your Döner breath
They are so super lame and don't even realize it. Quite the contrary, they think they are the hottest shit. Absolutely zero self-awareness.