Duterte gives his remarks

>Duterte gives his remarks.
>Trump gives his remarks.
>Duterte promptly tells media to go away.

God why is this man so fucking based?!?!?

youtu.be/FtvwIBfahkQ

Also the room full of dignitaries and leaders of Asian countries bursted in laughter xD fuckin hell

God I love this timeline

>inb4 social media nu-males scream "They're attacking free press!"

Most of the replies to Acostas tweets are bluepilled as fuck.

>God why is this man so fucking based?!?!?
authoritarian fags never cease to make me laugh

>we couldn't tell the difference

he implying all chinks look the same?

We live in the timeline where Trump, Duterte and Kim Jong Un will end up being three amigos, the best friends.

Trump's referring to Duterte's singing skills. He couldn't tell the difference between the pro singers and Duterte's performance.

This, ffs...

This is where you belong Jim!

>"Hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing

this
>state of "journalism"

>"This man made fun of me"
>"Let me bitch about it on twitter"

Obama chuckled, "You mean the chaos emeralds?"

>"Hah, hah, hah" Trump said laughing

trump looked good in his shirt thing. serious.

>"Hah, hah, hah," Trump said laughing

Why does pol like this guy again?

Philippines is one of the most cucked nations on the planet where ""families"" whore out their ugly monkey daughter to some 80 year old dumb rich white man for a greencard before he dies. The Philippine men are just cucks too

And their the result of shitskin race mixing.

>"Ha, Ha, Ha" Trump said laughing

heil , duterte !

Mostly because it’s okay to murder degenerates in the street. Also the US imports a lot of their pussy. They also are one of the only countries in the world that isn’t always trying to be a little bitch to us for no reason so that’s nice.

>Also the US imports a lot of their pussy
>muh dick
Literally no different to some fat ugly feminist who virtue signals to let in niggers and spics into their country
You're part of your countries problem.

It's not as common as you think. It's mostly military idiots who married a native while they were stationed there. The native comes back, gets citizenship, then gets visas for all of her family. Nobody else is desperate enough to import them.

people on Sup Forums will never get mad over this, yet they'd get mad over some chick flocking to africa or china to bring one back

I think a significant portion of pol gets upset over chain immigration and these mutts flooding our country. Some idiots here are weebs, but even they despise Filipinos.