How they will stop him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XT9Ue-gpo9U
youtu.be/YY9g-0d7BK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE ONE is here now.

have you eaten your greens today anons?

Fusion Dance into Gogeta.

Dance fusion is way weaker than potara, Gogeta would get raped by merged Zamasu with no effort at all.

I love this art style

bra is not a slut.

Summary of the last episode.

Use the power pole and put him on the moon, then have boss rabbit turn him into a carrot.

That's the most gayest gohan I have ever seen. Can someone post the quickie dailydose gif.

>there are people who think Mai is a slut

Too bad he probably died when Roshi blew up the moon

didn't the rabbit died when Roshi destroyed the moon?

>raped by merged Zamasu
I wish that

I love you.

I know you love it

Why do people call Gohan a cuck when Yamcha is by far the biggest cuck in Dragon Ball?

>Can't even talk to girls
>Still dream of getting married
>Finally get a girlfriend
>Breakup
>Ex girlfriend marries the guy who got you killed once
>Never get another girl

I can't even laugh at him because of how sad it is.

SSJ must make a great night lamp
love you too
no homo

>the guy who got you killed once
But the Saibaman killed him, not Vegetable.

because some Gohanfags get upset about it instead of ignoring it

I can't get enough of it. I need it every day.

Vegeta was the reason the saibaman was there in the first place.

>Badgirl shirt
that's adorable

have you tried a bigger dose?

>Goku has a sealing charm in his pocket that he forgot about
>Seal Zamastwo in the jar
>Gowasu takes the jar and seals it away in that chamber where all the rings were.

But Nappa put that Saibaman on the ground, just because Vegeta told him.

...the Z Sword, maybe?

youtu.be/XT9Ue-gpo9U

4:15 has got to be the most aesthetically pleasing part of the anime so far.

Will we see more older attacks make a comeback like Mafuba?

They might do a Taiyoken to buy time for fusion.

I want Tien to Kikoho the fuck out of Zamakk.

Just say Solar Flare, you weab.

I want more Tien in the series. Maybe he can do something worthwhile again.

Pull off some jewelry? He outright told them that the time-rings protected them from the time paradox, and that the ear-rings let them use the time-rings.

The fusion is permanent after putting on those earrings.

youtu.be/YY9g-0d7BK0

>That music when Beerus stops Zamasu
>That absolutely terrified scream

Absolute best part of Super, and it won't be topped for a while.

Who said anything about fusion?

Using Yamcha as the lowest denominator is too easy. it's like comparing everything with Hitler.

"Permanent". Right. There were only three Potara fusions before Zamakk, and two of those were reversed.

Honestly, who's on top? Episode made me think Green was on bottom, going back to Black all stressed and sweaty

Well, yeah, but I think what he's getting at is that if they're removed he won't count as a Kaioshin anymore, so the time ring won't work.

Also, not really permanent. Supreme kai got unfused, and I guess they could like, revive Buu themselves and have him eat Zamasu. Of course, this would give you evil Zamasu Buu, so maybe not the best idea.

>"Permanent". Right
But they said they destroyed the Super Dragon Balls, they can't defuse.

Just ask Buu to eat them and spit them out again.

Supreme Kai used the Namekian balls to defuse

Wish I had any skill with making gifs, that moment when Beerus pulls his hand down deserves posterity.

And I fully expect some "clever" guy to edit Hillary's face on top of Zamasu's and Trump's on top of Beerus.

kek

You got one detail wrong. Yamcha died because the Saibaman he fought went Allahu Akbar on his ass. In fact, Vegeta didn't kill a single person while he was on Earth.

I can't stop watching, why can't he be relevant
Surly being able to split into 4 people and fusing back again would make him more powerful.

he killed Nappa

He said person.

Oh shit, I forgot D: #DicksOutForNappa

Nappa was just a Saiyan, get over it.

Gee, I sure can't wait for Vegeta to get "bodied" again...

It's still Vegeta's fault that he had to fight the saibaman.

>#saiyapeoplelivesmatter

Fuck if I know. They've proven Goku is too retarded to stick to a plan. Mabufu? "OH NO VAGITA, I LEFT IT AT HOME! WAZ A KIZZZ?!" Fuck everything about Suoer. Regardless the outcome, it won't be satisfying or make sense.

>Zamasu has Satyam biology now
>yfw he's getting his shit kicked in, but has one final FINAL trump card
>yfw he'll just have to become A GREAT APE

Look at it this way, even if Goku remembered the seal it still wouldn't have worked for some bullshit reason because this is DB where everything has to be concluded with a fight

?

On that topic, shouldn't he get a Zenkai when he gets his shit kicked in?

most overrated grill in db.

He's got no tail dumbass.
Plus they're not going to do anything GT already did.

The madwoman

Besides an ass-pull, what can they do? The show has shown us 3 fucking times now that there plan of "stop losing and start winning" isn't going to do shit because they'll get fucking bodied like they have been for the past 8 episodes. What can they seriously do that won't be pure fucking shit?

he's immortal so no point

Isn't that supposed to be 18?

I was expecting them to seal it then Zamasu would immediately escaped because the glue hadn't dried or something.

Can we just sit down and think about how fucking strong Goku and Vegeta have become over the course of two years?! (Age 778 - Age 780) First of all, the Super Saiyan God multiplier is AT LEAST 10,000x base, then they absorb the "God Ki" and now SSG is their base strength. Then they unlock SSGSS/Super Saiyan Blue, which is even stronger. When they still weren't used to God Ki they didn't get that much stronger in three years. But after mastering God Ki, Vegeta went from being fodder to Goku Black, to being able to mop the floor with him, it's just fucking crazy!!!

Immortal body should regenerate damage though, right?

I'll be honest, I kind of just want pink monkey Zamasu ssj 4.

Your idea is better than the shit we got. Goku forgot. AGAIN.

Fucking Merged Zamasu's new ability "wall of light" is Authority of Greed tier hax. Apparently it is something that either surrounds his body or he summons it, but it can completely destroy whatever it touches.

Nigger he wont be getting his shit kicked in, spoilers say that his halo light erases everything it touches and he got Ki that functions on Bleach's spiritual pressure mechanic.

Kys my man

What will even come after this?
At this point he's set up as almost a series ender villain but seeing as dragonball has got a new department set up for it we can safely assume Supers gonna keep going.
But let's say next arc is the multi universe tourney. After that how can they top Black?

More gimmicky bullshit.

Black Vegeta fussed with Broly...who can go SSB...x100

The return of Pilaf as the most dangerous villain.

Probably a broly type One who kills anyone who is weaker than him. If not then someone who ends up killing the gods in the present timeline

Still waitin' for Teal Krillin.

The god of destruction from universe 10 shows up and he's pissed as fuck at Beerus for coming over and killing one of his dudes.

Nice idea!

You're forgetting about Zenou Sama. The worst villain would be him.

I feel like we won't get a proper tournament.
It will probably be interrupted by someone who can destroy all the universes and Zeno.

I would approve that one, more Mai the better.