Oy vey some really bad goys made the hitler-salute on a visit to Auschwitz

Oy vey some really bad goys made the hitler-salute on a visit to Auschwitz

What can be done to stop this awful steweotyping of juice in Swädän?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
youtube.com/watch?v=2GmGtoI2Wco
aftonbladet.se/a/b9pV3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That is absolutely disgusting. They should be put in prison for at least 5 years for doing that. Do they really not realize how many people died during the Holocaust?

The souls of the 160 million jews that died in the Holocaust are crying out for revenge.

No, I’m sorry, being American and having a burger education we never covered the “Holocaust” in school. We focused on the Revolution and why liberty is important to America. So, I don’t actually know how many people died during this “Holocaust” of which you speak. How many, user?

666 million

based snowniggers

This post is proof that Europe deserves the Muslim horde that will rape its mothers, sisters, and daughters

That’s a very large number, user. How could that many people possibly be killed that fast? The bullets alone would have been very expensive, and having that many corpses around would surely spread disease.

youtube.com/watch?v=H7DnHmQ8tE4
youtube.com/watch?v=2GmGtoI2Wco

Nazis were shooting the jews then extracting the bullets from the head of each dead jew before being fired again and again. All five of my grandparents died in this manner.

I was there this weekend, the most loud, obnoxious and disrespectful people there we're French students(the arab and black ones) the four of them that could be classified as white we're silent

they used dangerous masturbation machines

YOU NAZI SCUM! HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE GORILLIONS?! WHY DO YOU WANT ALL JEWS MASTURBATED TO DEATH AND TURNED INTO LAMP SHADES?

The souls of the 600 million jews killed in the same camp in the holocaust are disgusted at your low estimate.

fucking bulldoze auschwitz! that's prime real estate that could be made into a trump golf course that's not being put to good use all because someone may or may not have gassed (like anyone gives a fuck) a bunch of worthless jews there.
>how many
not nearly enough
trillion
choke slams?
that's what i call efficiency!

Hey adolf..how many jews did we kill? Just those 6 brazillian jews rest of the fuckers got away.

6 brazillian? Oyvey

ay ay ay vey!

That seems impractical. Surely German efficiency could devise a more cost-effective and reliable means.
That does not sound plausible. Why would you masturbate someone to death? That sounds like a sick, twisted, perverted sexual fantasy mapped onto a background of racial hatred. What kind of person would be sick enough to invent and spread such a narrative?

Wow, this is so problematic that someone in 2017 still denies the holocaust. Have you not seen the boy in striped pajamas? They can literally gas 40 Jews at one time! Go watch Schindler's list and then come back when you have real knowledge. I can't even right now.

>Swedes come to Poland and behave like barbarians
More news at 11

MOMMY I WANT MILKY!

Deluge 2.0, when?

they watched a movie on a phone and heiled in their hotel room but ofc your media is blowing it out of proportion

>they watched a movie on a phone and heiled in their hotel room but ofc your media is blowing it out of proportion

Oh, a big fat nothingburger then

SWEDEN NO!

ITS ANNUDA SHOAH!

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

Why does anyone know what Swedish children were doing in a hotel room?

They recorded a video of 7-8 students doing the salute, appearently

It sounds like the students need to learn not to record all their precious moments together in hotel rooms.

it disgusts me they put their women up as a bargaining chip "please come and fuck our sluts, but leave the men alone. Let us appeal to your most base instinct!"

Snow nigger

not sure about people but 0 jews died, why would they kill their people when they funded hitler too?

whitey btfo

Rude.

you didnt focus on holocaust but you HEAVILY focused on slavery which led to degeneration of white people you currently have
same shit

in my case, we didnt learn either
mostly shit from 1800-1900 about killing t*rks

I really support free speech but sometimes it's necessary to put an end to it.

Holocaust denial and the spreading of Nazi propaganda is a crime in Germany.

Nazi fucks will go to jail

dose nahtsees made my grandparents have a shower

I will nevar forgive them!

Here is your fucking (you) you absolute fucking eternal kraut.

Good b8

based germs

Shame typhus didn't get them all

Oy vey, do you have some soap?

haha

Oy gevalt, remember the six judellian!!!

Back in 8th grade after we had just exited the Stutthof concentration camp during a school trip the teachers asked us students our opinion on the visit. Without thinking I replied "fun" and all the teachers flipped their shit.

Nothing wrong with enjoying your school trip. Stupid teachers

REMOVE

Is that a subtle call for war reparations i hear?

Why are we being shipped by the busload to look at old buildings again?

VIT MAKT
NEGERSLAKT

Det är humor.

(((Rödingar))) gillar inte humor.

Audible kek
Thanks OP

POLES BTFO

Jag räknar iskallt med att Schyffert kommer försöka gråta till sig lite uppmärksamhet med hjälp av detta.

Sådanahär händelser är bränsle för föredettingars döende karriärer.

Oy vey gevets its like anudda Shoah 6 gorillion!

When everything about an event is made illegal or turns you into an ugly monster...then you know it is all bullshit.

"I don't agree with the official narrative of the holoco$t"

"anti-semite holocaust denier, 10 years in jail!!!"

we can deny it here without any legal trouble

THESE FUCKING GOYIM. DID THEY FORGET ABOUT THE 6000 TRILLION ALREADY???

Look at the shit that get's posted in this thread and tell me it isn't a anti-Semitic cesspit. I know, since pol loves eugenics so much, why don't you tell me why you shouldn't be sterilized, you muck of existential diarrhea. Heaven knows all you worthless simple-mided slack-jaws will ever contribute to the world is a robust discussion on why faggot is no longer an offensive word. Or, better yet, just stay virgins who can't find a date beyond spilling your greasy seed behind a computer screen. Fuck you.

Fuck everything about this website. Fuck all of you little white dudes who have achieved nothing in your life so you need to be a racist piece of shit to make yourselves feel better.

Fuck everything about racists. Fuck white pride.

Shut up Jew.

nigger

When will Poland apologize for killing 20 million jews?

But people will still see you like you are a fucking piece of shit.

There is no law here in Brazil against it either...but lord have mercy will people look at you like you are satan.
Was having a discussion one time at a family BBQ and they somebody in my family used a popular expression that basically means: "oh poor jew suffering"...I rolled my eyes and said: "Hitler did nothing wrong"....I heard forks drop, monkey soup was thrown at me.

So I kept talking: "You see, these were work camps, not death camps. People died by the masses because of disease and supply lines being cut off"...my aunt starting screaming: STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT...she went fucking coucou...she hates me now LOL

we need to start killing goyim in mass. we need to push abortions onto goyim and kill/sterilize ones that are still alive.

YFW it was somali/arab "swedish students"
hahahahaha
Sweden is forever KEKED

>Att lyssna på en avdankad komiker
Det absoluta tillståndet av vänsterdravlet

Thanks for the laugh, weirdo.

Tage Erlander måste spy i sin grav.

Oy vey remember the six million!

TL;DR

SHIT bait

Glad they never sent me there. Was so fed up after they made us watch Schindler's list for the third time, I'm sure I'd have done some stupid shit like that and the kikes would've made me stay for 45 years for denying the holohoax.

But if they did have the means and will to kill all those people why did they go to the trouble to build and operate giant expensive camps and even to feed the prisoners for months and years during a costly war?

Wouldn’t there have been an easier way to kill people user?

Those germans sure did some weird things, not very organized or good at planning ahead I guess

REMEMBER THE 0 MILLION!!

Yeah, people don't deny it and the ones that does will be seen as demons

>vi gillar olika

>gillar inte heilande

wtf

why are these virtuesignaling assholes always so hypocritical?

Ja fyfan

they would trick the prisoners into doing a gymnastics routine, waiting for them to do the pyramid only to drop a recycled bullet from the sky(saves gunpowder). The heat of the impact would melt the topmost jew, weakening the structural integrity and making the whole pyramid and collapse in on itself in a way completely indistinguishable from controlled demolition. Just like WTC, which I of course have no inside knowledge of. My grandmother told me of it, she was only 8 years old when the nazis killed her.

I learned in school mainly how blacks invented (the recipe?) for peanut butter

>tfw my son has a potentially lethal peanut allergy and even niggers greatest achievment is also just to try to murder my family

I stopped giving a fuck...I tell it like I see it and I personally don't even want to waste my time on friends or family members that get triggered.
I decided that I will not spend my precious time with people who can't have a discussion about anything and everything.
If that means that I will only spend time with my husband and kids...good for me, REAL quality time.

and I also have you sweet faggots :)

It's almost like they lost the war for some reason...

why do jungle niggers love jews so much

Counter-semitic.

I don't necessarily agree that the Holocaust didn't happen, but some of the stories and obviously ridiculous. I remember my high school text books had the number right at 2 mil for Jews and 6 mil total for everybody

article in question: aftonbladet.se/a/b9pV3

They don't. 90% of brazilians follow the Christian doctrine. Like everywhere else in the world, TV and the media is jew controlled, so they are constantly made to feel like shit for jew suffering.

That being said, if you say anything against the holohoax, people recoil in horror because they don't want to be seen as evil and/or ignorant. I mean, the way they portray the nazis in the media is laughable but most people believe TV.

It's 6+6 mil now. Apparently they're still going at it.

>1
lol, saved

The holocaust did not happen. My grand parents moved from Italy and Germany after WW2...When I was a kid, my grand fathers would explain that they were work camps and by the end of the war, supply lines had been cut and people died..it is the way it is.

I believe them cause they worked in those fucking camps.

UMAS

Fuck you. Nazis should get punched.

>you white fucks who have accomplished nothing! rAAAwWwr!

I’m a multimillionaire with a great family and a paid off house in a nice area, it’s gone up in value 30% in the last three years. Maids do the cleaning and a yard service does the yard.

I retired VERY early to live off interest from liquid savings accumulated during my successful career. I devote my time to help raise my kids. My son is kindergarten age and reads on a fourth grade level. I’ve read hundreds of books including most classic literature and extensive amounts of history and social science. I exercise daily and am actually an “elite” weightifter according to published standards. I don’t smoke or drink excessively although I have an extensive collection of fine wines in my gourmet kitchen. I’m also becoming a pretty good cook and enjoying making fresh bread from scratch.

I’ve succesfully learned to play an instrument as an adult and enjoy playing for friends and family.

I have an extensive collection of high end firearms including a SCAR 17 an HK MR556 and a Benelli M1

>gas the kikes, race war now.

>Do they really not realize how many people died during the Holocaust?
I think about the 6 gorillion everyday...while I'm spanking it.
As I cum after the 6th gorillionthe tug, I do a Hitler salute to honor them.

>The holocaust did not happen
Well, everyone makes mistakes.